Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Shade and Hope
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2016, 09:29 PM

Ghost Tank and Alysia would be at his mansion in Chicago, with Alysia laying down in bed, with Oswald holding Fuzen in his arms. He sees the cameraman and smirks,

"Shade, I'm not going to make Hope do too much. However, the first task for her, is to watch over Fuzen. She is going to keep our daughter safe. She will take care of Fuzen's needs so Alysia and I can have alone time. Catch a couple movies, watch some operas, look at art. Things of that nature. For the month, Hope will live in my home.

If Fuzen is taken from us, I will kill you, again. I will rend you limb from limb, take your parts to a butcher shop, and one of the last orders I give Hope, will be for her to eat your butchered body.

You will know true death, and Hope will never be seen again.

When the time comes, I will think of other tasks. For now, Fuzen is in Hope's hands.

Do not let her fuck up."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2016, 09:35 PM

"Alone time with your girl means movie time, opera, and art?! You're so fucking gay you don't even know it!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Makaveli (04-30-2016)
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-30-2016, 09:36 PM

Yes, do not fuck up.

Or else he'll whine you to death.

[Image: qeuhwfY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2016, 09:44 PM

(04-30-2016, 09:35 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: "Alone time with your girl means movie time, opera, and art?! You're so fucking gay you don't even know it!"

"Sorry that I like the cultured things as well as the more brutal things. Sorry that my wife needs to be treated after some asshole decided to attack her and myself. An asshole that I will have an army of private investigators looking for. To uncover his identity and where he lives, so I can fucking kill him for touching a hair on my wife's head.

And 'whine'? Really? You actually said I whine.

Now I know you're insane."

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2016, 09:54 PM

(04-30-2016, 09:44 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Sorry that I like the cultured things as well as the more brutal things. Sorry that my wife needs to be treated after some asshole decided to attack her and myself.

"You're the first person that I have ever called a that's apologized to me for it. Don't apologize for being gay, boy, let's all just accept it and move on!"

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Makaveli (04-30-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 10:10 PM

"... I don't even know how to respond to the absolute stupidity of what you just uttered."

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2016, 10:13 PM

(04-30-2016, 10:10 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "... I don't even know how to respond to the absolute stupidity of what you just uttered."

"Now you know how the rest of us feel when we hear how brutal and cultured you are at the same time."

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Makaveli (04-30-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 10:18 PM

"If you find yourself as nothing more than pure hatred and violence, then you live nothing but that. Humanity has so much to offer. It's a waste to not spend some of my downtime taking in the finer things in life. When it's time to get down to business, I am cutthroat. When it comes to spending time with my family, I will do what I can to make sure that they are treated well. To make sure they know there is more to life than blood, pain, scars, and training."

Hate Post Like Post
Makaveli Offline
EXIT NORMALITY - ENTER MAKAVELI

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-01-2016, 04:16 AM

I say u make shade go to the ballet with u then play the harp until u fall asleep

[Image: MAKAVELI.jpg]
Titles Held: Intercontinental, Tag Team (w/ Peter Gilmour)
Win / Loss / Draw (Since Return): 1 / 0 / 0
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-01-2016, 09:40 AM

"Ya know. I saw his wife naked. Giys, his wife is NeoNero without the mask. And her dick is at least 5 times big as his.

Also, Tank, I know the dude who attacked Nero and you. Dude works for the company. You won't be getting to him. Trust me."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-01-2016, 10:35 AM

Shade Looks at his fiancee new boss and sighs as he has to obey any command he gives his fiancee to protect her from getting hurt or even worse.

Okay sir she is your monday morning and don't worry i trust her to keep your child safe. and if you need any job done i'm their just so that you make sure noting happens to hope.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-01-2016, 11:49 AM

(05-01-2016, 09:40 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Ya know. I saw his wife naked. Giys, his wife is NeoNero without the mask. And her dick is at least 5 times big as his.

Also, Tank, I know the dude who attacked Nero and you. Dude works for the company. You won't be getting to him. Trust me."

(05-01-2016, 10:35 AM)Shade Said: Shade Looks at his fiancee new boss and sighs as he has to obey any command he gives his fiancee to protect her from getting hurt or even worse.

Okay sir she is your monday morning and don't worry i trust her to keep your child safe. and if you need any job done i'm their just so that you make sure noting happens to hope.

"Oh, I'll find him. When I do, company man or not. I will fucking destroy him. And Frodo, you know my wife does not have a dick. You know my wife is post-operation. You of all people know this. Besides, your wife is the one with a dick bigger than you. And I don't mean her dick is bigger than yours, I mean she has a bigger dick than your entire body, you midget fuck. Tom Thumb looking motherfucker.

And Shade, because I beat you, because I showed you that I am the True Death, you are to refer to me as such, and, you know what? Let's go a bit of the old times in the world when you call me Death. just for a couple weeks. I want to hear you say from now on when talking to me 'Death, my Lord,'. whenever you're going to refer to me. Though, even after the month is over, I expect you to talk to me respectfully, lest I kill you, again."

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-01-2016, 01:04 PM

(05-01-2016, 11:49 AM)Ghost Tank Said:
(05-01-2016, 09:40 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Ya know. I saw his wife naked. Giys, his wife is NeoNero without the mask. And her dick is at least 5 times big as his.

(05-01-2016, 10:35 AM)Shade Said: Shade Looks at his fiancee new boss and sighs as he has to obey any command he gives his fiancee to protect her from getting hurt or even worse.

"Oh, I'll find him. When I do, company man or not. I will fucking destroy him. And Frodo, you know my wife does not have a dick. You know my wife is post-operation. You of all people know this. Besides, your wife is the one with a dick bigger than you. And I don't mean her dick is bigger than yours, I mean she has a bigger dick than your entire body, you midget fuck. Tom Thumb looking motherfucker.

And Shade, because I beat you, because I showed you that I am the True Death, you are to refer to me as such, and, you know what? Let's go a bit of the old times in the world when you call me Death. just for a couple weeks. I want to hear you say from now on when talking to me 'Death, my Lord,'. whenever you're going to refer to me. Though, even after the month is over, I expect you to talk to me respectfully, lest I kill you, again."

'' Yes si.....
I mean Death, my Lord''.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post