Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Resistance & Others: Line Up, Get Knocked Back Down
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-30-2016, 10:30 AM

Arzegotti and Fernando were the first to fall.

Risen From the Pyre didn't rise.

Then came Gilmour.

You'll all get yours in time.

You can't stop us, but you can try.

[Image: qeuhwfY.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2016, 10:44 AM

"I'm taking the Hart Championship from Macbeth."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 10:46 AM

(04-30-2016, 10:44 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "I'm taking the Hart Championship from Macbeth."

Funny joke.

Though without any substance.

Much like your whole career, is it not?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2016, 11:08 AM

"Someone doesn't know a damn thing about me, apparently. When it comes to the Union, I've destroyed one half of the tag champions before. Since my return in March, only Macbeth has beaten me. So, let's see, shall we? Fontanna, Cain, Emerick, Shade. I'm four for five in a little over a month and couple weeks. I put Cain out of his misery for a month, I made Fontanna my bitch, I killed Emerick, I killed Shade, though only with Shade, he has the ability to come back, only if Hope agrees to being my servant. So, tell me child, new, what is the term you Englishmen call another guy? A bloke, right? So, new "bloke" of The Union. Aside from me being four wins, one loss since I came back. Aside that when it comes to The Union, I'm one and one against the tag champions. What has made you think that you know a single thing about my career?

I have created life ending matches. I have brought new forms of torture to the XWF. Meathooks, Electrified cells full of weapons of any imagination within it. Electrified cages where only pinfall and submission or brave souls willing to take electricity coursing through their body to escape over the top, can win. And my latest creation being the No Escape from Hell. I broke Mike Emerick, a pretender for my moniker, and ended his life by burning him with thermite.

Who are you to tell me my career is "without any substance"? Who are you to question my career at all? Macbeth will lose the title, and I will become the next Hart Champion.

You think you're worth anything? Understandable. You're part of a stable of people that have belts. By yourself, though?

You're a nobody."

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 11:33 AM

(04-30-2016, 11:08 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "Someone doesn't know a damn thing about me, apparently. When it comes to the Union, I've destroyed one half of the tag champions before. Since my return in March, only Macbeth has beaten me. So, let's see, shall we? Fontanna, Cain, Emerick, Shade. I'm four for five in a little over a month and couple weeks. I put Cain out of his misery for a month, I made Fontanna my bitch, I killed Emerick, I killed Shade, though only with Shade, he has the ability to come back, only if Hope agrees to being my servant. So, tell me child, new, what is the term you Englishmen call another guy? A bloke, right? So, new "bloke" of The Union. Aside from me being four wins, one loss since I came back. Aside that when it comes to The Union, I'm one and one against the tag champions. What has made you think that you know a single thing about my career?

I have created life ending matches. I have brought new forms of torture to the XWF. Meathooks, Electrified cells full of weapons of any imagination within it. Electrified cages where only pinfall and submission or brave souls willing to take electricity coursing through their body to escape over the top, can win. And my latest creation being the No Escape from Hell. I broke Mike Emerick, a pretender for my moniker, and ended his life by burning him with thermite.

Who are you to tell me my career is "without any substance"? Who are you to question my career at all? Macbeth will lose the title, and I will become the next Hart Champion.

You think you're worth anything? Understandable. You're part of a stable of people that have belts. By yourself, though?

You're a nobody."

My my, for responding to such a 'nobody', you do seem awfully quick to try and defend every single breath you take as an 'accomplishment'. Maybe you think you can pull the wool over my eyes and dazzle me with what ultimately amounts to a laundry list of nothing. By your own admission. After all, weren't the men you killed: Shade and Emerick, just pretenders? Impostors? Nobodies, painted with the same brush you used on me?

So tell me, if those men weren't a threat to you then, how do they register as accomplishments now? Is it because you're scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and puff out your chest and act like a big man? To live up to your size?

And if you're such an innovator, how come none of those special little things you've 'created' have been adopted? How come they only come out when you're in the match?

Is it because you aren't?

That those weapons and stipulations are for you because you lack the basic wrestling ability, the actual athletic talent, to beat someone when you aren't drowning in weapons and alternate ways to beat somebody?

Opponents you have no respect for, who you don't regard as threats until it comes time to brag like an insecure child.

'Innovations' that come and go the way of New Coke.

All flash, no substance.

You fucking bottler.

You're going to try and take the Hart Championship from Chris, and you're going to fail.

Then you're going to look in the mirror and realize that for all your tough talk, the real nobody has been and will always be you.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 12:17 PM

(04-30-2016, 11:33 AM)Felix Braddock Said: My my, for responding to such a 'nobody', you do seem awfully quick to try and defend every single breath you take as an 'accomplishment'. Maybe you think you can pull the wool over my eyes and dazzle me with what ultimately amounts to a laundry list of nothing. By your own admission. After all, weren't the men you killed: Shade and Emerick, just pretenders? Impostors? Nobodies, painted with the same brush you used on me?

So tell me, if those men weren't a threat to you then, how do they register as accomplishments now? Is it because you're scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and puff out your chest and act like a big man? To live up to your size?

And if you're such an innovator, how come none of those special little things you've 'created' have been adopted? How come they only come out when you're in the match?

That those weapons and stipulations are for you because you lack the basic wrestling ability, the actual athletic talent, to beat someone when you aren't drowning in weapons and alternate ways to beat somebody?

Opponents you have no respect for, who you don't regard as threats until it comes time to brag like an insecure child.

All flash, no substance.

You fucking bottler.

You're going to try and take the Hart Championship from Chris, and you're going to fail.

Then you're going to look in the mirror and realize that for all your tough talk, the real nobody has been and will always be you.

"Do you know what I do to try and keep myself in shape? To try and branch out from being a machine? I am a parkour master. I am learning how to incorporate new styles of wrestling. I have become more skillful than most. I take time to try and advance, to evolve.

Now, the reason why no one has adopted the match stipulations, has tried to make it their own, is because they are synonymous with my name. I've lost twice in the, what? Seven times these matches have come up? No one else puts their body on the line like I do. Most go for the basics. Peter is also an innovator of special matches. He has had a better career than I have, but yet, I rarely see anyone adopt his matches. It's because he owns them. It's like The Undertaker is synonymous with Hell in a Cell. It is the Deadman's structure. He has been in fourteen of those matches. Won seven. I've been in two Electrified Cell matches. I believe three electrified cage matches. One Meathook. One No Escape from Hell.

Do I expect people to adopt my match stipulations? No. Who is going to try and adopt them? I lasted nearly thirty seconds at the highest voltage a human can last, without dying, without collapsing. I have hung myself on meathooks just to prove a point before the match even happened. In the first Electrified Cell, I was beaten, assaulted by a dick monger, and run through a katana while metal touched electrified metal and my entire body was electrocuted. What the fuck did I do? I PULED IT THE FUCK OUT AND CONTINUED FIGHTING!

When time comes I will be up there in land of Extreme. A part of the pantheon of Hardcore legends and Gods. Win or lose, I force my opponents to feel my power. I force them to fight to their last legs and hope I don't fucking kick out. Hope I tap out. Because if I am not put out for the count, if I am not utterly forced into unconsciousness, I get right the fuck back up, no matter how battered and broken I am, no matter the wounds. I get up, I come at my opponents, and I take pieces of them with me.

Do you think you'd risk your body and limb, just to dish out and feel pain? To bask in the glow of someone being beaten to a pulp by your own hand? To have your body grind against steel mesh until your skin has been peeled and you're bleeding?

These are the things I do. The things that have been a part of my life. So go on, try to make my career look like a joke. Yet you're simply nothing but the jester in a court full of simpletons.

Would you like to know why I enjoy matches that have weapons in them? It's rather simple.

Because it gives my opponents the advantage."

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-30-2016, 12:20 PM

Well ain't this shit fuckin' precious?

You got that fucking pussy Ghost Tank bending over backwards trying to prove himself to a fuckin' newfag, tryna hype everything he's done because he ain't got shit that can stand on his own while continuing to condescend like he has a fuckin' high ground.

Then you got the fuckin' newfag: a Union dickriding (hey remember when you guys tried to give Fern and I that shit?) cunt who read a copy of "Nietzsche For Dummies" and thought "by gum I can Ubermensch too!"

You fuckin' looking piece of shit, acting like a big shot when you've done absolutely nothing and you're busy picking on the lowest common denominator. Yeah, punking GT when it comes to shit talking is easy as fuck. It ain't no indicator of skill you pretentious wannabe.

PS: your buddies won on referee incompetence. Scully was already eliminated.

Come at me you meterosexual fuck.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(04-30-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post!
(04-30-2016)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-30-2016, 12:22 PM

And I swear to fucking god Tank if you try and repeat anything I just fucking said when this idiot continues to punk your ass I will run down to that ring and make sure you don't leave with the belt myself.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 12:26 PM

(04-30-2016, 12:20 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Well ain't this shit fuckin' precious?

You got that fucking pussy Ghost Tank bending over backwards trying to prove himself to a fuckin' newfag, tryna hype everything he's done because he ain't got shit that can stand on his own while continuing to condescend like he has a fuckin' high ground.

Then you got the fuckin' newfag: a Union dickriding (hey remember when you guys tried to give Fern and I that shit?) cunt who read a copy of "Nietzsche For Dummies" and thought "by gum I can Ubermensch too!"

You fuckin' looking piece of shit, acting like a big shot when you've done absolutely nothing and you're busy picking on the lowest common denominator. Yeah, punking GT when it comes to shit talking is easy as fuck. It ain't no indicator of skill you pretentious wannabe.

PS: your buddies won on referee incompetence. Scully was already eliminated.

Come at me you meterosexual fuck.

(04-30-2016, 12:22 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: And I swear to fucking god Tank if you try and repeat anything I just fucking said when this idiot continues to punk your ass I will run down to that ring and make sure you don't leave with the belt myself.

"Honestly, I was going to agree with a couple of things. One thing in particular. I know I'm not much of a shit talker. I talk about my accomplishments. I recognize my weaknesses. Hell, even though I try to evolve, submissions can still get the better of me. I am terrible at talking trash. Most of the roster is better at talking shit. I don't care if I am ever considered the worst talker of shit in this company. My actions will always speak louder than my words."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-30-2016, 02:26 PM

who the fuck is this pretender saying the Resistance will fall? We might have taken a hit with me losing the Hart Title, but we will get back the Hart and win the Tag Titles real soon.. U forget, there's always room for one more member of the Resistance!!

The Union are a bunch of cocksucking FAGS!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 02:56 PM

(04-30-2016, 12:17 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(04-30-2016, 11:33 AM)Felix Braddock Said: My my, for responding to such a 'nobody', you do seem awfully quick to try and defend every single breath you take as an 'accomplishment'. Maybe you think you can pull the wool over my eyes and dazzle me with what ultimately amounts to a laundry list of nothing. By your own admission. After all, weren't the men you killed: Shade and Emerick, just pretenders? Impostors? Nobodies, painted with the same brush you used on me?

All flash, no substance.

You fucking bottler.

"Do you know what I do to try and keep myself in shape? To try and branch out from being a machine? I am a parkour master. I am learning how to incorporate new styles of wrestling. I have become more skillful than most. I take time to try and advance, to evolve.

Now, the reason why no one has adopted the match stipulations, has tried to make it their own, is because they are synonymous with my name. I've lost twice in the, what? Seven times these matches have come up? No one else puts their body on the line like I do. Most go for the basics. Peter is also an innovator of special matches. He has had a better career than I have, but yet, I rarely see anyone adopt his matches. It's because he owns them. It's like The Undertaker is synonymous with Hell in a Cell. It is the Deadman's structure. He has been in fourteen of those matches. Won seven. I've been in two Electrified Cell matches. I believe three electrified cage matches. One Meathook. One No Escape from Hell.

Do I expect people to adopt my match stipulations? No. Who is going to try and adopt them? I lasted nearly thirty seconds at the highest voltage a human can last, without dying, without collapsing. I have hung myself on meathooks just to prove a point before the match even happened. In the first Electrified Cell, I was beaten, assaulted by a dick monger, and run through a katana while metal touched electrified metal and my entire body was electrocuted. What the fuck did I do? I PULED IT THE FUCK OUT AND CONTINUED FIGHTING!

When time comes I will be up there in land of Extreme. A part of the pantheon of Hardcore legends and Gods. Win or lose, I force my opponents to feel my power. I force them to fight to their last legs and hope I don't fucking kick out. Hope I tap out. Because if I am not put out for the count, if I am not utterly forced into unconsciousness, I get right the fuck back up, no matter how battered and broken I am, no matter the wounds. I get up, I come at my opponents, and I take pieces of them with me.

Do you think you'd risk your body and limb, just to dish out and feel pain? To bask in the glow of someone being beaten to a pulp by your own hand? To have your body grind against steel mesh until your skin has been peeled and you're bleeding?

These are the things I do. The things that have been a part of my life. So go on, try to make my career look like a joke. Yet you're simply nothing but the jester in a court full of simpletons.

Would you like to know why I enjoy matches that have weapons in them? It's rather simple.

Because it gives my opponents the advantage."

Right, right. It gives your opponents the advantage. Which is why you lose when you aren't in matches with those wild stipulations.

You faced Chris Macbeth and Lady Luck in a match where you didn't have any special stipulations. You lost.

Everyone you beat on this return? One of your ridiculous stipulations that you claim to be an innovator of. But those matches are for your opponents' advantage.

Right. Of course.

Face it, Tank. You aren't a good wrestler. It doesn't matter if you put yourself through hell over and over again. It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Because it doesn't bring you success.

Which you do care about, since you're so hell-bent to fail at taking the Hart Championship from Chris.

You can do your parkour.

You can 'incorporate new styles of wrestling'.

You can fake like you're 'more skillful than most'.

Then you can fail in any legitimate athletic competition because you aren't. Your training doesn't mean shit when it doesn't bring results.

I say your career is a joke, GT, because it is.

And we've all stopped laughing a long time ago.

Then we have Arzegotti. See, he knows all about Nietzsche and the Ubermensch which means he knows everything there is to know about ol' Felix, right? I mean he does have a point in that the guy who has to desperately claw for the respect of someone who hasn't even had his first match yet is pretty pathetic, but come on Luca.

I expected better of you.

Sore loser's a shade that doesn't look good on you. Just accept it: you lost. The forever champs didn't even last one defense.

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 02:59 PM

(04-30-2016, 02:26 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: who the fuck is this pretender saying the Resistance will fall? We might have taken a hit with me losing the Hart Title, but we will get back the Hart and win the Tag Titles real soon.. U forget, there's always room for one more member of the Resistance!!

The Union are a bunch of cocksucking FAGS!

Spoiler alert: no you won't.

Now go and tell me to suck your dick.

Valar Morghulis.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-30-2016, 03:35 PM

Luca Arseface...

Peter "The King of Yesterday's News" Gilmour...

Ghost Wank...

You have all been owned by The Union's newest member.

Felix Braddock!

Ghost Tank, you can have any match you want because it won't make a slightest bit of difference to the outcome, the is literally nothing about you that makes me go...

Oh, wait, hang on... I'm not sure about this one.

Ghost Tank you may think your X-Treme, you may think this would give you an advantage with you crazy little gimmicky match stipulations but guess what son, your wrong.

It doesn't.

Being extreme in a match against myself means nothing, heck I just won the Hart Championship from a lady who calls herself the X-Treme Icon. It makes no difference because I am infact the X-tremely Awesome One, I am the...

Knight of X-Treme

So if you really want your shot at this title to be in one of your extreme little gimmick matches then so be it.

You'll still leave the match the no ball pussy loser you were to begin with.

Just Saying!

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Makaveli Offline
EXIT NORMALITY - ENTER MAKAVELI

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-30-2016, 04:41 PM

Just keep our titles warm for us ;)
I'll be aroun soon to pick them up.

[Image: MAKAVELI.jpg]
Titles Held: Intercontinental, Tag Team (w/ Peter Gilmour)
Win / Loss / Draw (Since Return): 1 / 0 / 0
Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 05:18 PM

(04-30-2016, 04:41 PM)Makaveli Said: Just keep our titles warm for us ;)
I'll be aroun soon to pick them up.

Nice thought, but it's not Christmas.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Braddock's post:
Chris MacBeth (04-30-2016)
Makaveli Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-30-2016, 05:25 PM

Its ok bitch keep runnin that mouth of yours, in due time you will get what is coming to u

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-30-2016, 05:29 PM

(04-30-2016, 05:25 PM)Makaveli Said: Its ok bitch keep runnin that mouth of yours, in due time you will get what is coming to u

"Money where your mouth is" comes to mind.

Why don't you put that shiney new title of yours on the line, or you scared to lose all the gold to The Union?

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris MacBeth's post:
Felix Braddock (04-30-2016)
Makaveli Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-30-2016, 05:34 PM

Frodo made it pretty clear that i dont get to make that choice.
Besides what has he done to earn a shot besides tongue fuck your asshole and throw out alot of speculations.
Like i said DUE time.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Makaveli's post:
(04-30-2016)
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-30-2016, 05:37 PM

Do you really think I listen to so Frodo!!

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Makaveli Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-30-2016, 05:43 PM

Matches require his approval numbnuts.
For argument sake id gladly be your bum buddies first loss.
On the condition that the following warfare you put your tag titles on the line against me and the partner of my choosing.

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 05:43 PM

Throw me a hoop to jump through, oh Makaveli.

Better yet, show everyone you have a pair and face me.

Title, no title, doesn't matter to me.

Unless of course you're nothing but a slimy little bottler.

Oh, you've already laid down the challenge. Alright.

Hate Post Like Post
Makaveli Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-30-2016, 06:32 PM

Its going to b one hell of a hoop chump
I Hope you are ready to get yo ass beat

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 09:22 PM

(04-30-2016, 03:35 PM)Sir Chris Macbeth Said:

Luca Arseface...

Peter "The King of Yesterday's News" Gilmour...

Ghost Wank...

You have all been owned by The Union's newest member.

Felix Braddock!

Ghost Tank, you can have any match you want because it won't make a slightest bit of difference to the outcome, the is literally nothing about you that makes me go...

Oh, wait, hang on... I'm not sure about this one.

Ghost Tank you may think your X-Treme, you may think this would give you an advantage with you crazy little gimmicky match stipulations but guess what son, your wrong.

It doesn't.

Being extreme in a match against myself means nothing, heck I just won the Hart Championship from a lady who calls herself the X-Treme Icon. It makes no difference because I am infact the X-tremely Awesome One, I am the...

Knight of X-Treme

So if you really want your shot at this title to be in one of your extreme little gimmick matches then so be it.

You'll still leave the match the no ball pussy loser you were to begin with.

Just Saying!

"You're not anything Extreme. Since my win over Shade means the next match either of us have, will be us and it will be for the title, then how about an extreme best of three falls? You pick your idea of extreme, I'll pick mine, Frodo or Lane can pick the final stipulation or we both throw out a second idea, and they choose which idea to go with. Either way, I'll be walking away with the title. Also, like Peter likes to gloat in matches with more than two people: "I wasn't pinned". And it wasn't me you pinned. You couldn't put me down for three, but you could put Luck down.

When it's one on one, there is no excuse. You can have the Scullytard if you want, and your new bitch, Felix the Cat, at ringside. You can have them join in on beating me during our match. You will leave one title, less.

Extreme best of three. What do you say, champ? Think you can show the world that you're an extreme icon? Think you can win?"

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 09:34 PM

Your excuses are as cute as your insults, but face it: if you were good enough, you would've won.

Simple as that.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 09:38 PM

"Again, I didn't get pinned. I lost the match, but I wasn't the weak one in the match. Simple as that."

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 09:41 PM

Again, if you were better than Chris then, you would've made the pin. You would have won.

You weren't better than him then and you aren't better than him now.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 09:46 PM

"We'll see once it's one on one, who the true victor is."

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2016, 10:03 PM

"Careful you guys, Ghost Tank's definition of Xtreme and brutal might have you facing off in a match where the best painter in the art gallery is the winner. BEWARE!!!!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Felix Braddock (04-30-2016), Makaveli (04-30-2016)
Makaveli Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-30-2016, 10:08 PM

Or whoever can watch desperate housewives longer. Tank would take that one hands down.

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier (04-30-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 10:13 PM

(04-30-2016, 10:03 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: "Careful you guys, Ghost Tank's definition of Xtreme and brutal might have you facing off in a match where the best painter in the art gallery is the winner. BEWARE!!!!"

"See, my downtime is different from when I am going to have a match. I offset the sheer brutality of my matches, of the way I treat my opponents, by taking in classical music, taking in artifacts of a bygone period of time, watching ballet performances.

Do you even understand what it means to be cultured, brother?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 10:14 PM

(04-30-2016, 10:08 PM)Makaveli Said: Or whoever can watch desperate housewives longer. Tank would take that one hands down.

"My wife can't even stand that shit. Why do you think I can?"

Hate Post Like Post
Makaveli Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-30-2016, 10:18 PM

Did this nigga jus say ballet
I jus got an image of your fat hairy ass dancing around in a pink tutu.

Soldier prepare the ritual i am ready to sacrifice my eyeballs in the name of satan

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2016, 10:20 PM

(04-30-2016, 10:13 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "... taking in artifacts of a bygone period of time, watching ballet performances.

"No, but I know the definition of the word , and I'm pretty sure it involves watching ballet."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Makaveli (04-30-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-30-2016, 10:24 PM

(04-30-2016, 10:18 PM)Makaveli Said: Did this nigga jus say ballet
I jus got an image of your fat hairy ass dancing around in a pink tutu.

Soldier prepare the ritual i am ready to sacrifice my eyeballs in the name of satan

"Calling me fat. Calling me hairy. Hilarious. Are you going to say 'That's a huge bitch!' next? Are you that simple minded?"

(04-30-2016, 10:20 PM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(04-30-2016, 10:13 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "... taking in artifacts of a bygone period of time, watching ballet performances.

"No, but I know the definition of the word and I'm pretty sure it involves watching ballet.

"Good for you. You learned absolutely nothing."

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-30-2016, 10:27 PM

Y'know, for a beast who's so very brutal and cultured, you sound more and more like a moody teenage girl as you continue to respond.

Hate Post Like Post
Makaveli Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-30-2016, 10:28 PM

If i were to say huge bitch id b addressing that ugly cunt you call a wife

Hate Post Like Post
Jon Willis (05-01-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-01-2016, 06:51 AM

How in the blue hell do we have tag champs that don't practice the art of flossing. Limberger cheese smells better than their smile. Imma have to hook them up with some Aquafresh or something.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
Jon Willis (05-01-2016)