Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 10:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Had a Dream...You Died!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-28-2016, 12:32 PM

It has been a good while since Morbid Angel has stepped into the filled arena with the XWF.

Spending most of my time dreaming of the day I'd return...The time is nigh!

WHICH OF YOU CUNTS WILL STEP INTO THE RING WITH A REAL GOD OF DEATH!?

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-28-2016, 12:46 PM

"We'll see, Morbid. My dance queue is full up for the near future. I can probably pencil you in for a match late May, after I've become the Heart champion."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-28-2016, 01:30 PM

I, the wounded-wank wonder shall rise to the occasion. I have a score to settle with you, and thusly shove my dismembered member in your colo-rectra cavity.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-28-2016, 01:51 PM

Ah Gt your so certain that your going to win. It's really does fill me with grief to tell you that your dreaming if you think your going to beat me.

But Morbid now this is a worthy person I can learn from Spunk tank over their.
I want you to knight me the next god of death. But I'm just Death. The grim reaper but you are my god, please show me your ways Master

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-28-2016, 03:07 PM

[color=#87CEEBI don't think Morbid Angel likes his bitches served with ketchup, or have you given up facing me already. Tsk tsk. Back to comic-con with you. I'm sure you could win worst copay with that Jason X costume.[/color]

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-28-2016, 06:52 PM

(04-28-2016, 12:46 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "We'll see, Morbid. My dance queue is full up for the near future. I can probably pencil you in for a match late May, after I've become the Heart champion."

see if u LIVE to get to see the day u get a shot at my belt

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-28-2016, 07:19 PM

"Except, I know I will. How about yourself, Peter? When I come for your title, do you think you will survive?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-28-2016, 09:04 PM

(04-28-2016, 03:07 PM)Equinox Said: [color=#87CEEBI don't think Morbid Angel likes his bitches served with ketchup, or have you given up facing me already. Tsk tsk. Back to comic-con with you. I'm sure you could win worst copay with that Jason X costume.[/color]

Hey dick I haven't forgot i asked would he teach me. but it looks like your i'll have teach a lesson. I can already see the out come Frodo jacking off in the corner in the ring while I shove a bottle of ketchup up your ass.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-28-2016, 09:29 PM

I do. A clash of the satanists only seems natural. Maybe later we can tag from time-to-time. Call ourselves "Trve Kvlt" or something like that.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
Jerkbeast Offline
I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KILL YA!

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-28-2016, 10:08 PM

IF YOU'RE A GOD OF DEATH THEN JUST CALL ME FUCKIN' KRATOS! THAT DICK WAS MINE AND YOU KNOW IT! YOU, ME, DICK EXPLOSION DEATHMATCH! THE WINNER IS THE FIRST TO SHOVE A LIT M80 INTO THEIR OPPONENT'S URETHRA! IF I WIN, I GET MAVERICK'S DICK BACK!

1X FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION! SOON TO BE 2X!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jerkbeast's post:
Unknown Soldier (04-28-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-29-2016, 05:25 AM

Oh boy, it's not bad enough GT probably wrecked your face, but you gotta go through LeStrange. That mofo is straight looney. You better hope and pray he does his disappearing act.

My dude Drezzy in the match too, dayum son, x-factors to the left and right. Hell, I may even be in attendance to watch you get that ass beat.

You know, you really did the impossible, got me to hate your guts. So after I break that ketchup bottle off your Ken doll dick, imma offer it to Morbid like he's been searching for that rare holo Charizard. Much like the one you keep in your wallet.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post