X-treme Wrestling Federation
I Had a Dream...You Died! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: I Had a Dream...You Died! (/showthread.php?tid=23767)

I Had a Dream...You Died! - Morbid Angel - 04-28-2016

It has been a good while since Morbid Angel has stepped into the filled arena with the XWF.

Spending most of my time dreaming of the day I'd return...The time is nigh!

WHICH OF YOU CUNTS WILL STEP INTO THE RING WITH A REAL GOD OF DEATH!?

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Mr. Oz - 04-28-2016

"We'll see, Morbid. My dance queue is full up for the near future. I can probably pencil you in for a match late May, after I've become the Heart champion."

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Bjorn Felhammen - 04-28-2016

I, the wounded-wank wonder shall rise to the occasion. I have a score to settle with you, and thusly shove my dismembered member in your colo-rectra cavity.

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Shade - 04-28-2016

Ah Gt your so certain that your going to win. It's really does fill me with grief to tell you that your dreaming if you think your going to beat me.

But Morbid now this is a worthy person I can learn from Spunk tank over their.
I want you to knight me the next god of death. But I'm just Death. The grim reaper but you are my god, please show me your ways Master

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Equinox - 04-28-2016

[color=#87CEEBI don't think Morbid Angel likes his bitches served with ketchup, or have you given up facing me already. Tsk tsk. Back to comic-con with you. I'm sure you could win worst copay with that Jason X costume.[/color]

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 12:46 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "We'll see, Morbid. My dance queue is full up for the near future. I can probably pencil you in for a match late May, after I've become the Heart champion."

see if u LIVE to get to see the day u get a shot at my belt

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Mr. Oz - 04-28-2016

"Except, I know I will. How about yourself, Peter? When I come for your title, do you think you will survive?"

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Shade - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 03:07 PM)Equinox Said: [color=#87CEEBI don't think Morbid Angel likes his bitches served with ketchup, or have you given up facing me already. Tsk tsk. Back to comic-con with you. I'm sure you could win worst copay with that Jason X costume.[/color]

Hey dick I haven't forgot i asked would he teach me. but it looks like your i'll have teach a lesson. I can already see the out come Frodo jacking off in the corner in the ring while I shove a bottle of ketchup up your ass.

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Nico LaVey - 04-28-2016

I do. A clash of the satanists only seems natural. Maybe later we can tag from time-to-time. Call ourselves "Trve Kvlt" or something like that.

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Jerkbeast - 04-28-2016

IF YOU'RE A GOD OF DEATH THEN JUST CALL ME FUCKIN' KRATOS! THAT DICK WAS MINE AND YOU KNOW IT! YOU, ME, DICK EXPLOSION DEATHMATCH! THE WINNER IS THE FIRST TO SHOVE A LIT M80 INTO THEIR OPPONENT'S URETHRA! IF I WIN, I GET MAVERICK'S DICK BACK!

re:I Had a Dream...You Died! - Equinox - 04-29-2016

Oh boy, it's not bad enough GT probably wrecked your face, but you gotta go through LeStrange. That mofo is straight looney. You better hope and pray he does his disappearing act.

My dude Drezzy in the match too, dayum son, x-factors to the left and right. Hell, I may even be in attendance to watch you get that ass beat.

You know, you really did the impossible, got me to hate your guts. So after I break that ketchup bottle off your Ken doll dick, imma offer it to Morbid like he's been searching for that rare holo Charizard. Much like the one you keep in your wallet.