Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Huge X-treme Title announcement
GladiatorXWF Offline
Management XWF Live! 24/7 Zone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-27-2016, 05:19 PM

[Sean Connery voicebase]
Recently you may have heard I reduced the pin count on the Xtreme title to one. I thought long and hard about my actions- was I being too harsh taking it all the way down to a one count? Was I compromising the integrity of the X-treme 24/7 title? So much to take into consideration because it's up to me to keep everything in the 24/7 Zones on the up and up. Well after much thought, I've changed my mind; we're back to the normal three count. Good day everyone.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes GladiatorXWF's post:
Shade (03-27-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-27-2016, 07:10 PM

"Those who cannot protect themselves, deserve to get their ass handed to them. One, two, or three counts, if you can't kick out before the hand touches the ground, you don't deserve the X-Treme title, and should not call yourself hardcore or X-Treme in any sense."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Mercy Offline
Campaign For A Better XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-27-2016, 08:03 PM

"Well, all that noise was pointless then. The people puts in charge..."

[Image: mw5ok7.jpg]

0-0

Accomplishments (Not that they mean much in this shitty promotion):

Former X-Treme Champion (Although I never should have lost it): 3/16/16-3/16/16
Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-27-2016, 08:38 PM

"You'd think you'd all pay closer attention. The one count only came into effect once. When the resident rapist Frodo won the Xtreme title.

And by some miracle its back to a three count now that one of Gladiator's buddies holds the belt.

This ain't conspiracy boyo, this is fact.

Pay attention or get swallowed up."
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-27-2016, 08:42 PM

"I'm the General Manager of Warfare and the Roster. I'm not just a resident rapist slash champion."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-27-2016, 09:40 PM

And this is why belts in XWF don't mean shit, the management can easily obtain them. Frodo only got that belt since Gladiator was too busy sucking Frodo's dick to get the X-Belt off of Fernando.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-27-2016, 10:05 PM

(03-27-2016, 08:42 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "I'm the General Manager of Warfare and the Roster. I'm not just a resident rapist slash champion."

"Oh yes, such a champion! Such a glorious example of what a champion should be! Pulling your dick out at every chance! Desperate to put it in anything warm even if it's unwilling

or not human

Two weeks boyo and you step in the ring with me. Why not put your fancy new belt on the line?

Show us how great of a champion you are."
Hate Post Like Post
GladiatorXWF Offline
Management XWF Live! 24/7 Zone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-27-2016, 10:07 PM

Calm down everyone. Let's not turn into psychos conspiracy theorists.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-27-2016, 10:47 PM

(03-27-2016, 10:05 PM)Travis McCoy Said:
(03-27-2016, 08:42 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "I'm the General Manager of Warfare and the Roster. I'm not just a resident rapist slash champion."

"Oh yes, such a champion! Such a glorious example of what a champion should be! Pulling your dick out at every chance! Desperate to put it in anything warm even if it's unwilling

or not human

Two weeks boyo and you step in the ring with me. Why not put your fancy new belt on the line?

Show us how great of a champion you are."

"You're talking about my sexual interests are new, or interesting at this point. This is all old news. I have a rape closet, Scotty. Now, our match will be for the title. Whenever I want to actually fight, the belt is on the line. That's what 24/7 means, dumbass."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post