Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Rebel Yell(ow)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-18-2016, 03:01 PM

(03-18-2016, 10:47 AM)Rebel Star Said: "Wow. With all this stumbling you do it's amazing you get anywhere. You must spend most of your time with the ground. Ever consider crawling? Since your body seems to favor the floor, you might as well stay as low as you can get. Perhaps, slithering would be even better. Can't get any lower than that! Oh wait, you're Ophelia, scratch that... you definitely could get lower than that."

(03-18-2016, 12:59 PM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: Alice: BITCH, HE WILL

FUCK
YOU
IN
HALF!!!

Ophelia: ...........what I THINK my sis is trying to say is, is that it's nice to see you're still perfecting your smarmy, catty, snarkiness. You're simply not satisfied until you've belittled someone. Well, feel free to fire as much as you want, for sooner or later? You will be burnt to a crisp, my darling.

Ophelia: And besides, as Lady Sovereign once sang? Love me or hate me, I'm still an obsession.

Ophelia: All you're proving to the world is the same thing that Frodo did a couple of years back when he couldn't remove himself from Peter long enough to breath, simply because he wanted a bit of Pete's spotlight.

Alice: Stealin' that shine, always, just like practicaly everyone on the roster. Everyone's got someone they just can't remove their talons from; M.E. w/Ghost Tank, Tush w/Trax, and the list goes on. They're alll swinging from someone's chain. And Reb, you're no exception. You're trying your best to get noticed.

Alice: Well, congrats boobalah. You've been noticed.

Ophelia: Rebel, I have an idea. Wednesday Warfare, March 30th... Asylum Match. You, me, and the thousands of fans cheering for our blood to paint the canvas crimson. I'll be waiting for your response, my dear.

Alice: DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ACROSS THE LAND!! A & O out!

Alice: So, I have been called upon to elaborate on this. So here's what I'mma do;

[Image: 1NOzien.png]
March 30h, 2016
Some Random Arena
America Land, USA

note2self: insert arena pic here. then remove this note2self. then kick frodo in the nuts

MAIN EVENT

BIG TIME RATINGS MATCH, BAY-BEE!!

Ophelia McVeigh
- vs -
Rebel Wilson

Asylum Match: Two cage walls lined with weapons, and a straightjacket suspended overhead.

The first person to climb a ladder, grab the straightjacket and wrap up their opponent in it, before loading them in the back of a mental institution's big white van wins.

Alice: So there ya go. Rebel, you KNOW you got lucky. My bubby wasn't ready and you took advantage and there is NO DENYING IT YOU ROCK SOLID CUNT JOCKEY!!! Now is your chance to prove yourself to the WORLD! You see that banner on the logo, it says WORLD TOUR, which means you can prove to the WORLD JUST HOW BIG OF A ROCK'EM SOCK'EM COCK CODDLIN' FLOOZIE YOU REALLY ARE!!!

Alice: My big bro will be awaiiting your reply you VINNIE VINNIE HOOCHEE MAMACITA WITH THE RED DRESS ON!!!

Alice: Fuckin' Mexican.

|curiouser&curiouser|

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-19-2016, 04:24 PM

"Failure is giving up.
I don't give up.
I learn...
...and move forward.

"See you soon, my dear."

~ O.M.

|open up your eyes|

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-19-2016, 05:55 PM

[Image: 1NOzien.png]
March 30h, 2016
Some Random Arena
America Land, USA

note2self: insert arena pic here. then remove this note2self. then kick frodo in the nuts

MAIN EVENT

BIG TIME RATINGS MATCH, BAY-BEE!!

Ophelia McVeigh
- vs -
Rebel Wilson
- vs -
LeStrange

Hell Freezes Over: Bulletproof Glass box with a steadily dropping temperature and a mist of freezing water and liquid nitrogen.

My Offer.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-20-2016, 02:25 AM

Hey, this is Kid Kool, and LeStrange, since their match won't happen till the 6th and Ophelia and Rebel are kinda sorta semi-quasi-feuding, I'd like to accept your challenge, mano e mano, one on one. Whadya say, buddy?

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-20-2016, 05:54 AM

If you are thatdesperate fordecimation, then who amI to deny yourwish.[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes St. Diabolicus's post:
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh (03-20-2016)