Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove It results - Winners only.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-17-2013, 07:56 AM

OOC: Sorry guys. I can't keep making everybody wait for something that might never come from Blackwater. I tried being patient but we have to move forward.

This is the list of winners only... no full match results. Again I'm very sorry and I should not have allowed this to go on as many days as it did. Even today I was told again to keep waiting... but I think we've all waited long enough.

If any of the winners want to write their own "win scenario" and reply to this thread with it, you are welcome to do so... that way at least your character has something to base the win off of and can talk about in RPs if you want. Basically you can write your own ending if you won.

Shove It Saturday Night
Saturday, April 13th
Live from The Maverik Center
West Valley City, Utah

Markus Conan
- vs -
Crimson Dong
XXX-Treme Match!!!!
Dildos, Vibrators, Fake Pussies, Anal Beads, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gags, Whips, Handcuffs, Paddles, Blow Up Dolls, Urethral Dilators, Lube, John Black's Tampon....Oh-No!!!! No!!! NO!!!

WINNER: Crimson Dong

Ronnie "The Deportation Man" Wilkins
- vs -
Kate Astrofey
X-treme Border Jumper Match!
Match starts in the ring and a 16 foot chain link fence will be in place at the top of the ramp. First to climb over and escape to the backstage area, wins.

WINNER: Kate Astrofey

Unknown Soldier
(with Greggo)
- vs -
Treshawn Palmer
(with Bryce's Mother)
SNL Match w/ Managers
Spoons, Needles and Lighters... Oh My!
These items will be randomly scattered in the ring and at ringside to be used however the participants (or their managers) see fit! (Must supply their own drugs!)
NOTE: Each manager can post 1 roleplay to help their client

WINNER: Unknown Soldier

Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Tyler Decker
Possible X-treme Title Match
X-Treme Parking Garage Throwdown!
Same rules as a regular X-Treme match only this will be held in the arena parking structure. Meaning all weapons found on site in the parking garage can be used.

WINNER: Luca Arzegotti

MAIN EVENT
"The Deevil" Ann Thraxx
(with Mister Mystery 17 31707 1)
- vs -
Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus
Submission or Last 1 Standing w/ Manager
X-treme Rules
Fall can only be by submission or 10-count knockdown
NOTE: Manager can post 1 roleplay to help their client

WINNER: Ann Thraxx

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-17-2013, 08:31 AM

I don't understand why someone would expect you to keep waiting for them when it's four days after results day!

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2013, 06:27 PM

Immediately following his match and victory -- Unknown Soldier, Greggo, and Bryce's mother engaged in a full blown anal sex orgy. This immaculate scene of sexual intercourse is unable to be broadcast due to Arkin Blackwater's absence.

A damn shame if you ask me.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2013, 06:33 PM

Christ, Shane. We ordered all those fake pussies and barrels of lube, and no one gets to see the XXX treme match.
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-18-2013, 12:21 AM

Meh, wrote an ending..... Coz I'm bored.... Hope it's okay. lol

NAZI rakes the eyes of Ann and tosses her headfirst into the barricade! She falls down, and he pushes his foot down into her throat, attempting to choke her out, and possibly crushing anything that could be left of her windpipe! He's more likely attempting to kill her than make her submit or knock her out! In a desperate attempt to get away, Ann pulls out a pocket knife from inside her boot! You would think he would have seen this one coming! He's so caught up in choking her, that he doesn't the knife until AFTER she carves the Star of David into his leg! When NAZI sees it, he freaks out and removes his boot from Ann's throat, staggering backwards against the apron, just staring down at his leg. He tries to rub it off with his hand, as if hoping that it might just be drawn on! While he's leaned against the apron, Ann hands a steel chair to Mystery, and picks one up herself. On the count of three, they sandwich NAZI's head between the chairs with a con-chair-to! NAZI drops to the ground as the referee counts!

10................!

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-18-2013, 05:26 AM

Admins new avatar is creepier then the black guy in the Santa hat. Also creepier then the awkward looking white dude.
Hate Post Like Post
IntemporaliterScelestus Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

04-18-2013, 06:46 AM

(04-18-2013, 05:26 AM)Sebastian Duke Said: Admins new avatar is creepier then the black guy in the Santa hat. Also creepier then the awkward looking white dude.

I could be wrong but that might be Shane himself.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-19-2013, 07:45 PM

It may or may not be. I also may or may not already know this. Therefore, it may or may not have been a joke.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Ann Thraxx (04-19-2013)