Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another let down...
Cole Adams Offline
The Dark Saint

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-11-2016, 02:07 AM

So it appears that Liddle J (that is with two D's people... apparently this roster is filled with grade school drop outs as well as talentless second rate wrestlers) actually caught the radio show that I did a little earlier and has issued a challenge to me for the 23rd.

It's another let down for me that out of the plethora of wrestlers that Shane in his infinite stupidity calls talent, this is the one who stepped up to the batter's box, suited up and ready to play. Trust me, wittle J, you don't have a strong enough bat. Come the 23rd on Warfare, I'm going to show you that no one is going to get in my way, least of all... you.

[Image: 11hgimf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Cole Adams's post!
Kid Kool (03-11-2016), Mr Killjoy (03-11-2016)
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-11-2016, 02:53 AM

LiddleJ: Hey cole.. I seen your promo for the rumble next Wednesday and see you are not good enough to be on the actual card so you try your luck in the ring with the big boys. I was thinking reading that you will be entering into this match up that I cant wait to see the big boys of this company rip the fucking piss right out of you man. I proposed the challenge because after seeing about 2 minutes of the promo I was bored to death and thought for fuck sake will somebody shut this fucking guy up... even your lady friend you were with was thinking the same god damn thing man. So yeah I issued the challenge for the 23rd because who better than me to shut your ass up... I will be watching next week as your more than likely going to be the first guy over the top rope and gone and the laughing stock of the guys that enter the match. I'll tell you what do your self a favour and forget the Rumble and come and take a front row seat for match number one and see a real man in action. The one and only LiddleJ... I hope the boss does book us for the card the week after I will rip the fucking piss outta you sunshine. Lets make it happen...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: o7YoFf2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LiddleJ's post:
Ophelia (03-11-2016)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-11-2016, 04:15 AM

Yo, Cole, #GetOnJ'sLevel ... Rip him to shreds, Liddle J, I'll be rootin' ya on. Wish we coulda had our match be a one on one like we wanted, but I'll still be looking forward to tearin' the house down with ya. Have a good one.

#ColeAdamsNeeds2BHookedNTheGabberM8

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Cole Adams Offline
The Dark Saint

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-11-2016, 12:37 PM

Says the guy that is looking to sit on the sidelines rather than get his hands dirty. If you are content to just run your mouth, Kool, then you aren't worth my time. If you want to go after E-Unit, taking the easier path, I'm not going to stop you...

However, if you want to get involved with my match with Wittle J, you are more than welcome. Make it a triple threat, make it a handicap match. Whatever your pleasure, the outcome will be the same. There is going to be only one person with their hand raised on the 23rd...mine.

Your choices are simple, Koolaid, either man up or bitch out.

[Image: 11hgimf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post