Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 04:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End Of The World As You Know It
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-29-2016, 12:09 AM

Mike Emerick is walking in a forest, a smile is on his face,

"Many of you are wondering, why am I here?"

The camera then cuts to Mike Emeirck laughing in a dark room, light from a torch barely revealing his face, before finally cutting back to Emerick in the forest.

"What is this talk of weakness and poison?"

The camera then cuts to Mike Emerick chokeslaming Shade in the middle of the ring,

"What are the motives for my words?"

The camera once again cuts to Mike Emerick, only this time none other than LomoGoldo is beating him up with a chair.

"What do I have planned?"

The camera then cuts to Mike Emerick laughing on the canvas, a joint pressed to his neck and blood across his face

"You see, all I want to do is save everyone from a plague,"

[Image: 13.jpg]

The camera then cuts to a mysterious man walking through the forest. He is very tall, around 7'0, and he is dressed up in full plague doctor fear. He turns to the camera before it cuts back to Mike Emerick.

"I want to start a revolution! A revolution to make the XWF great again! But to do that, to purge the weakness from the weak and punish those who encourage it, there must be blood,"

An image of Mike Emerick appears, soaked in blood,

"Sweet blood, cursed blood! Tainted with weakness!"

The camera then zooms in to Mike Emerick's lips, showing him lick the blood off his face,

"There will be pain! There will be misery! There will be death... but in the end, there will be new life from the carcass of the old!"

The camera then cuts to the rotting carcass of a deer,

"This wave of change will sweep the XWF! Everyone will feel it's power and majesty!"

The camera then shows a pair of hands scoop into the deer, pulling out chunks of rotten flesh out of the long dead creature and causing blood to fly on the camera,

"But... one cannot start a movement alone. An army needs more than one, and you will be meeting my friends very, very soon."

[Image: plague%2Bdoctor.gif]

"This is the end of the world as you know it,"

The camera then cuts to Mike Emerick laughing in a rocking chair in some sort of abandoned building, behind him are two men in plague doctor attire, the tall one from earlier and another towering figure. They both stare directly at the camera as Mike Emerick laughs hysterically, kicking his legs out and nearly falling off the chair.

Fade to black.

The end is nigh

Edit Hate Post Like Post