Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hi, I'm Bryce's Father
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-13-2013, 08:55 AM

Itz juust ya boyz here. SATAN! smoking the peace pipe with my marijuana sex slave Bob Marley. Today he'll be co-hosting with me a very special edition of...

METHAMPHETAMINE HALLUCINATIONS

PRESENTED TO YOU BY:

DANTE KYLLEN

First of all I have to ask Bob, why have you only settled for less stimulating drugs like marijuana? You ever try.... Oh let's say...

Goat meth for instance?

Bob Marley: "I have a very large vagina that has more flaps than a rose pedal. I'm satisfied with knowing I'm a second rate musician who couldn't compete with the best and rather hover over a title that I don't rightfully deserve."

Wow Bob, sounds like someone I know and it's not Bryce's mother.

Bob passes the blunt to SATAN!

SATAN! passes the blunt through what appears to be some type of glass wall or television screen that suddenly turns into a crack pipe that appears in the hands of Treshawn Palmer. He bubbles the rocks underneath the spoon and inhales the sweet vapors with a deep exhale following. After he is finished, he passes the crack pipe through another mirror. It may be some type of projection screen or something, who really knows? What we do know is that on the other side is both Unknown Soldier and Greggo hovered around a light bulb covered in black soot. From weed, to crack, to meth. The graduation of a drug fiend through the passing of just one circle. Skipping right through all the gateway drugs like weed and crack. Goat Meth is the ultimate drug, any and everything else in this world is nothing but inferior and could be considered a 'gateway' drug.

Treshawn Palmer slams through what appears to be the glass wall that he just passed the pipe through to Soldier. The shards of glass fly everywhere as the bare foot and crazy voodoo man steps on broken glass to insist his voice on the crowd..

Treshawn Palmer: "YA Mon! Gimmie somo dat dare goat's crack rocks!"

Soldier passes the light bulb to Treshawn and as he turns around to face the first mirror that wasn't broken he notices...

Bob Marley flipping him the bird!

He takes off towards the reflection on the other side of the mirror to attack Bob Marley when suddenly

WHAM!!!

He runs into a brick wall?

He dusts himself off and acts as if nothing happened. Most likely completely forgetting that anything actually even did happen. He whacked his head pretty hard after running full speed into the wall like that trying to attack an illusion. Like a stumbling drunk he retreats back to where Treshawn was ripping the light bulb like he had some type of olympic swimmer Michael Phelps lungs.

Those of you who've smoked, injected, or inhaled goat meth before, know the feeling of that first time... The sudden rush of euphoric awesomeness taking over your body.

Treshawn leaps in the air, dropping the light bulb to the ground and shattering it to pieces...

Treshawn: "Some people say ya know ya can't believe...!

[Image: cool-runnings.jpg]

JAMAICA WE HAVE A BOBSLED TEAM!"

At this point the entire group has delved deeply into the world of Jeff Hardy X 5 million. It's no surprise that the next scene is the three of them rushing down the busy streets pushing a shopping cart and trying to jump and ride in it at the same time. No matter how many times they try they can't seem to figure out that all three of them arn't going to fit.

The ghost of John Candy hovers in a little mini cloud like when a comic book character talks.

[Image: John-Candy.jpg]

John Candy: "Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, its bobsled time! COOL RUNNINGS!"

Waiting behind John in his bubble was some stupid guy.

Track Offical: "Sir, I'm sorry but the new qualifying time has changed for your team."

John Candy: "What, why!"

Track Official: "Because you've got four men listed on your team but only three members."

John Candy grabs the disqualification sheet from the track official and speaks to his racers who were stopped to take a much needed meth break after their successful qualifying run on the race track.

And by race track I mean around the loop at the Wal Mart parking lot three times was the 'qualifying run.

John Candy: "Why do you have four men listed on the team?"

All of them look around in bewilderment.

John Candy: "Alright fine, I'll play Mr. Attendance. Speak up when I call your name."

John looks down at the sheet preparing to read off names.

John Candy: "Treshawn Palmer?"

Treshawn Palmer: "Here!"

John Candy: "Greggo!"

Greggo: "Here!"

John Candy: "Dante Kyllen?"

Dante Kyllen: "Here!"

John Candy: "Unknown Soldier!"

Unknown Soldier: "Here!"

John Candy look awkwardly at both the same man who claimed to be two people??

The group of three start to laugh hysterically like they pulled some kind of prank on the hovering cloud above their heads. They then proceed to snort more methamphetamine and grope each other.

John Candy: "What the hell is going on? Am I seeing/hearing things?"

Even the illusions were getting high off the massive amounts of second hand smoke from all the Goat Meth.

S j L o U h T n S

S m L a U d T i Son

Bryce's mom -- Or should I just call you what you really are.... just a dirty SLUTS who's satisfied with a mere 20%? Maybe that's why the whore wasn't satisfied when she's only taking a quarter length of my cock. Let me know SLUTS when you can handle a little more than just the tip? I'll be more than happy to satisfy and dominate you beyond your wildest dreams.

Because lately there has been a lot of conniving little cunts walking around in the XWF acting like their on top of the world because they like to play games. I'm done playing games with dirty SLUTS that won't go one on one with me in the back alley. In fact, this dirty SLUTS I know likes to cut in at the back door in the last minute to get his rocks off like a virgin's first trip to the Red Light District. He's nothing but a premature ejaculator as far as I'm concerned, not worthy of being the SLUTS Queen. What good is a dirty SLUTS that refuses play time? The equivalent to a no good, stuck up prude with a one finger salute 'bang-a-bility' insertion? There's not many that exist out there, except for maybe a newborn nun or something.

SLUTS should like to get fucked good, long, and hard. That's why I'm going to promise Bryce's mother that I'm going to eventually have that SLUTS calling me daddy. When I'm done giving the SLUTS queen the good, long, and hard pounding that she deserves.

Bryce.

I am your father.

I made a mistake and put my dick in the SLUTS vagina. I should have known better when it was sliding around like a baseball bat in a wet trash bag and didn't look like a mud Popsicle when I pulled it out.

The point SATAN! is trying to make here is that SLUTS GET FUCKED.

and when SLUTS GET FUCKED.

We get Bryce.

When I fuck sluts.

I fuck SLUTS SLUTSon

Play times over, and the biggest SLUTS of them all will soon realize it whether she likes it or not.

Spread those ass cheeks and practice you're flexibility, because I'll find you...

and when I do I'll show you how Bryce's father shows his mother a real five finger fist salute. When I uppercut punch her taint!

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post