Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A challenge to the Pest
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-27-2015, 03:02 AM

"So here it is...

I joined the XWF once upon a time..
Okay so it wasn't that long ago, it was just over a year ago.. Just to be clear. A year and four months just to be precise and although I haven't had the greatest run, I still gave it my all.

In my first match against Darren Dangerous, hey remember that guy? I defeated him in my debut match. He returned not so long ago and continued to stalk people, then he ran away again.
Anyway enough about that meatball headed, turd. I formed an alliance with someone during that time and we continued that alliance for most of the time I've been here. He was with me in the Corporation, that was short lived. We was then in the Black Hand. That group had potential but again, failed to live up. We've been 'friend's' since my arrival.

That remained until the Wargames pay-per-view, when he decided to shoot me. Well, as they say an Elephant never forgets. I'm not an elephant but I sure haven't forgotten. I looked up to him as a father figure, why? Maybe it was cuz I was pretending to be a spech.

Pest, you dirty little peodo... I want to face you.."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-27-2015, 02:32 PM

"Scully, you also forgot someone. When I beat the fuck out of you last year for a title shot at the then T.V. Championship, which I now hold as the Intercontinental Championship. You shouldn't talk trash about your betters. I'm no fan of Pest, but I know he's better than you. Also, mate, you've got red on you."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-27-2015, 03:25 PM

"Look who it is.. Ghost Wank.
Since when was your name Pest? Dumb, dumb!
Your the IC champ? Good for you, want a fuckin' medal? How about a chocolate coin?

It's pretty shitty you won that title considering you was about to retire and get the fuck outta here. I was looking forward to that!
I ain't ya frigging mate either, saggy bollocks.

Yeah you beat me before, even with some shitty promo in a forest or some shit. But that was then, this is now and I'd happily slap your cheeks off your face!"
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-27-2015, 03:36 PM

Gee willikers Ghost Tank!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(12-27-2015)
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-27-2015, 03:52 PM

"Sad really, an old has been like Ghost Tank trying to take the spotlight away from the younger talent, a shadow of his former self. When I beat you in the inferno hell deathmatch and take your intercontinental championship, it's going to be a mercy killing. "

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-27-2015, 03:55 PM

Geez Tank, you just can't catch a break because

AGAIN!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Mike Emerick (12-27-2015)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-27-2015, 04:16 PM

Pest: Michael. My Michael. If you cannot see why you had to be shot, and why you must burn, then it is the fault of your owm blindness. The Pest must now burn you so his son may thrive. I shall not enjoy it.

Oswald, Pest would like to invite you back when you find yourself mattering. It will be a long wait for the Pest, but one he will gladly accept.
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-27-2015, 04:19 PM

(12-27-2015, 04:16 PM)Pest Said: Pest: then it is the fault of your owm blindness.

(12-27-2015, 04:16 PM)Pest Said: Oswald, Pest would like to invite you back when you find yourself mattering. It will be a long wait for the Pest, but one he will gladly accept.

Even though this geriatric fuddruckboy can't make it through a sentence without choking on his dentures you still walk out lookin' like a fool Tank because

That's never gonna get old!

Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-27-2015, 04:58 PM

i aint never seen so many goddamn queers arguin over whot he bigger is

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
(12-27-2015)
Pastor Wright

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-27-2015, 05:29 PM

This is what America, a once proud nation has been reduced to. A daily dose of the Special Olympics.
Billy Paladin Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2015, 04:17 AM

"..."
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-28-2015, 08:00 AM

Pest: Said: Michael. My Michael. If you cannot see why you had to be shot, and why you must burn, then it is the fault of your owm blindness. The Pest must now burn you so his son may thrive. I shall not enjoy it.

"Nice to see you reply to my challenge without actually making any sense. What the fuck are you on about, you old fool?
Instead of me just trying to second guess the reasons behind your intentions, why don't you just say it out loud? I'm not Stevie Wonder, nothing blind about me. I can see perfectly fine.

Who gives flying pig about your son?!
I'm not your Michael, you don't own.. Yeah I said it, 'own' not owm or whatever the fuck you said. You don't own me, I'm nobodies property.

You want to burn me so bad? Then face me one on one, in an Inferno match?"

Pasta Said:This is what America, a once proud nation has been reduced to. A daily dose of the Special Olympics.

"Thanks for your input there. Glad to see you stop by, you albino looking cunt! Now please take a hike."
Hate Post Like Post
Pastor Wright

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2015, 09:02 AM

Dear Heavenly Father I pray and ask that you please show your son Michael the way and the light.

Please help him to understand the basic difference between someone that is caucasian and someone that suffers from Albinism.

And please let him know that he is not alone in his own mental deficiencies and that there are others out there who would be willing to help him. Even with something as simple as tying a shoe. I understand that is something of great difficulty for your son Michael.

In your name we pray.

Amen.
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-28-2015, 12:12 PM

"Dear Lord, God, Codfather, whatever you call yourself nowadays,

I ask you to ignore this brown noser, this ass kisser, this bum sniffer who prays to you because his life is shit.
You also know that I'm not your son. Unlike whitey, I know my dad and I do not suffer from abandonment issues.

As you already know, if you are real that is.. I don't need your help.
However, I ask you tell this loser called Pastor Wright, that he will need help if I ever face him in the ring. He will need surgery and a wheelchair by the time I've finished with him.

Thank you for listening."

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-29-2015, 12:18 PM

"Ghost Wank, you got nothing to say? Came up in ere, opening ya trap just to be bitch slapped by me?! Now you hide like the vagina you are?

Pest.. You lame ass, ninety year old, Shrimp. I challenged you. I don't hear you accepting?! Thought you were goin' to burn me?
Pffft.... All talk, no balls. Maybe saggy ones.

Pastor Wright.. Again, you came here, ran your mouth, prayed to Bruce Almighty and all you have to show for it, is the bible?
Scully 316 says you just got schooled with class!

In fact......"

Hate Post Like Post