Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beast Inside M.E
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-18-2015, 10:46 AM

"BZZZZZ,"

The buzz and sight of static engulfs the screen. It then suddenly stops, cutting to a black screen with the initials M.E being shown in the n.W.o style. A deep voice then says,

"The following announcement has been paid for by Mike Emerick"

The static comes back again before cutting to Mike Emerick in a dark room, the only light in the room being a spotlight shining on him. He sits on the same steel chair he used to cave Ghost Tank's skull in, and has a sick smile on his face. He's in his usual backstage attire, but with one major difference. His shirt, instead of saying "It's all about M.E" has the hashtag "#Chairs2Faces" printed on it.

"Since Thursday I've been getting calls and emails from a lot of people, friends, family, complete strangers, and even some local celebrities asking "Why Emerick Why?". Well it's obvious why, to make a statement about what M.E can do and to warn other XWF superstars who they're dealing with, the real question is why hasn't M.E done this sooner? The M.E of yesteryear would never attempt something like this, or at least to this scale. You want to know what's changed since then to now?"

"You see, before Back In Black I was holding something back. I had this demon, this cancer, lurking deep inside of M.E, wanting to be unleashed. Now I'm not mentally sick, because we all have this same beast inside of us. This beast causes us to have no remorse, to do whatever heinous thing needs to be done to get what we want. Some people keep it locked deep within their subconscious and are able to hold it back for the most part, while others embrace it and are labeled as "sick" and "deranged". I used to try to hold it back with a partying lifestyle and tons of physical and mental training. I put on a mask, a façade that everything was alright, in front of everyone, and they believed it. Even when I was denied my match against Game Girl for the Intercontinental championship and had to watch Christopher Isles take my place, the mask stayed on, whenever I was treated as a b-list player, the mask remained, even when I made a great sacrifice at War Games for my team and didn't get any credit for it I was able to convince others, and M.E, that everything was alright. But that all changed at Back In Black. After Abaddon got lucky and was able to slam M.E through a table, as I laid there with table shards surrounding me and splinters in my back, I thought to myself, "What am I doing with my career?". Is this how it's going to be, M.E placed firmly in the midcard with no one paying attention to him? Was I just going to be an afterthought? A second rate superstar? The demon in me was now eating at M.E like never before, begging to be unleashed. I then realized, the XWF doesn't care for M.E, it doesn't care for any XWF superstar in fact! All it wants is carnage and chaos, public image and being a good person don't mean a damn thing! I might as well give them what they want. So I took my metaphorical mask off and let the demon loose, and you all know what happened then,"

"My point in telling you all this is to show you that this M.E is here to stay. I am more calculating, more vicious, and more sick then ever. No longer will I waste time with parties and showing off, I am 100% dedicated to destroy whoever is in M.E's way. There will be blood, there will be ended careers, there will be chairs... 2.... faces, all because of M Fucking E. Just know that the carnage that is going to happen, the destruction and desolation, was all caused by you people. You want violence?" The video then cuts to Mike Emerick delivering the conchairto to Ghost Tank before cutting back to Emerick, "You want blood?" It then cuts to Ghost Tank, bloodied and beaten, being checked on by XWF officials, "Be careful what you wish for,"

Mike Emerick then laughs again, stands up, picks up the chair, and hits the camera with it! Static again fills the screen before finally fading to black, Emerick's laughter being heard the whole way through.
Edit Hate Post Like Post