Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
M.E is Back In Black
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-10-2015, 12:56 AM

It's another cold day in Anchorage, Alaska. Snow has finally fallen, but has been covered in ice, giving the streets a barren look. Christmas lights have been set up in downtown Anchorage, lighting up the usual dark and brooding area. Even the Alaskan Coliseum has been decorated, with some cheap Christmas lights set up above the front door. In the gym, a Christmas tree has been set up, with ornaments and pictures of longtime gym members and success stories on it, mostly pictures of Mike Emerick. Mike currently lifts weights in the weight section of the gym, doing curls with two 200 pound dumbbells. His workout is cut off, however, by his trainer Tony Murrow, who walks into the room with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Hey Mike!" Tony says in his gruff usual voice, "Pause your workout for a second and look at this!"

"Ok T I'll be there in a second!" Mike Emerick screams from the weight section. As he says this, he drops his weights to the floor, creating a loud crashing sound, and he calmly walks over to Tony Murrow, who is steamed at Mike Emerick's lack of caution,

"Goddammit Mike!" Tony begins to lecture, "Do you know how much those weights cost? It's hard to keep my gym open on a normal basis, I don't need broken equipment!"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry Tony," Mike replies, not paying much attention to Tony's complaints, "Now why did you call me here in the first place?"

"Look at this," the old trainer said, showing Mike the paper, "This paper is a contract for a match at Back In Black, you've been booked,"

Mike Emerick then smirked, "About time they decided to book me in a match by myself," Emerick took the contract out of Tony's hands, "So, triple threat match?"

"Yep, an elimination tables match to be exact,"

"Well that sounds fun, now I can break some tables without being chewed out by you,"

"Why did you have to remind me Mike! Just because that dunk gym rat asshole was pushing me around, doesn't mean you had to put him through a table! Had to pay the bastard's insurance and the cost of the broken table!"

"Hush hush T," Mike Emerick says sternly, "I want to see who's in this match... oh boy," Mike Emerick chuckles a little, "It's Bijorn! Finally get to teach that Viking bastard a thing or two about messing with M.E. Hmm.... don't see anything about the loser having to get boned by his gimp cousin, so that's good. The XWF wouldn't go THAT far! Now let's see, who's the third man... wait, who the fuck is this guy?"

Mike Emerick then holds the paper up to Tony, pointing at the extra name at the bottom, "Abaddon? Who's he?"

Tony shrugs, "How should I know? I spend most of my time in this gym!"

"Oh well," Mike Emerick sighs, "They might as well have put Bijorn's gimp cousin as the third man for all I care. They're both being put through a table!"

"That's the sprit Mike, but I suggest you save those words for the cameras. They're waiting outside right now,"

"Alright T, I'll talk to them,"

Mike Emerick then walks out of the gym, where a bunch of cameras are lined up, taking pictures and video of the Apex of the XWF. In front of the pack of paparazzi is Steve Sayors, who looks at Mike Emerick with a bit of hesitation and fear after what happened last time they crossed paths,

"Hello Mr. Emerick," Steve begins in a professional tone, "Word has just gotten out about your match at Back In Black being a elimination tables match between you, Abaddon, and Bijorn Felhammen. The XWF universe would like to hear your..."

"Steve," Mike Emerick interrupts disappointedly, "I thought we went over this. Just hand over the mic and let M.E do the talking," Mike Emerick then forcibly extends his hand toward Steve, saying in a intimidating voice, "Got it?"

Steve sighs and hands the mic over to Mike Emerick, who rips it out of his hand,

"Thanks. So everyone wants to know how M.E feels about his match at Back In Black. Quite frankly, I'm outraged. I deserve better than to be thrown randomly into a elimination tables match with two second rate fucks! I am the Apex of the XWF, and I deserve opponents of a higher caliber than a dickless Viking and some random guy I had no clue existed! But as my trainer Tony Murrow said, "You have to make the best out of what you got," and I'm taking the lemons XWF management has thrown at M.E and making the best damn lemonade anyone has ever made! Abaddon, I don't know, or care, who you are, what you've done, or what your story is. In fact Abaddon, I suggest on Wednesday you just jump through a table, get your paycheck, and get it all over with, because you don't want to get in my way. Bijorn, on the other hand, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. You made a fool out of M.E time after time again in the past, but now the tables have turned. You're dealing with a new M.E, the Apex, and I will not just humiliate you at Back In Black, I'll end your career for good! Now listen when M.E says this, I have no chance of losing at Back In Black. Those two glorified jobbers are going to walk into the KeyArena, wake up in an hospital with table shards in their back, and then have nurses deliver their own asses back to them on a silver platter! We have a stacked card for Back In Black, but trust M.E, when its all said and done people won't talk about Fortanna vs. Abgail, they won't talk about Ghost Tank's retirement match, they won't talk about Morbid Angel vs. Trax, hell, they won't even talk about Maverick vs. Vinny Lane! They will talk about how they discovered M.E doesn't just mean "Mike Emerick", it means MAIN EVENT." Mike Emerick then throws the Mike right into Sayor's gut, "Now go! I have some training to get to!"

"Ye... *cough*... yes Mr. Emerick," Steve Sayors stammers out, having the wind knocked out of him by the mic throw, "Thank you for your time,"

After this Steve Sayors bolts into the XWF news van and drives off, running a red light as the Camera Crew try to catch up to him on foot. After watching the frantic chase into the distance, Mike Emerick turns back to the gym and begins to walk in, but stops before he opens the door and smiles,

"Making my singles debut on a major PPV, that's something my father said I'd never do,"

Mike Emerick then walked back into the Alaskan Coliseum, getting ready to train for his match.

The end is nigh

Edit Hate Post Like Post