Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
And So It Begins
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2015, 04:57 AM

The scene opens up to Stan Sherriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii where the last edition of Wednesday Night Warfare before the Pay Per View will be taking place. The show is set to begin in about an hour but before that the fans are being treated, or tortured by depending on your perspective to some dark matches. You know, the kind of matches where guys like Thunderbolt X and Ethan Bird are mainstays. The fans seem to have been lulled into a near coma when suddenly "Enemy" by Sevendust hits the airwaves and just like that the fans start to show signs of life. The song plays for about 20 seconds before former Federweight and Hart Champion Drew Archyle steps out from the back, flanked by his manager known to the world as "The Manager". The pair walk down to the ring, well, Drew walks, The Manager's walk is more like a waddle due to his short and chod like stature. Eventually the two enter the ring and as the fan's reaction to their appearance begins to die down The Manager puts the microphone up to his mouth and begins addressing the crowd.

"Good Evening fans of the XWF my name is...well, tell you what, we'll leave that for another day. For now you can continue to address me as "The Manager" because the truth is, my name is not important. What is important is what I have to say. And believe me ladies and gentlemen, what I have to say is a game changer. As you are all aware my client Drew Archyle, a man who showed up in the XWF and immediately turned heads by winning the Federweight Title and then the Hart title was the victim of a heinous crime at the hands of XWF Management. Specifically Mr. Matthew Oaktree, Mr. Kirk McClay and Mr. Ozymandias. An act so vile and so obvious that bringing about legal action against the XWF would just be a waste of time. Sure we could threaten it like Roxy Cotton but to what end? And while responding in kind would surely be the most fun option it would also play right into management's hands and so instead my client and I are going to do something else. Something better. Something unthinkable in this business. Well how about you tell them Drew What exactly are we going to do? "

With his left hand The Manager moves the microphone away from his mouth and places it in front of Drew. Archyle looks out at the crowd for a second and then smiles before speaking into the microphone.

"Nothing."

"That's right. Nothing. Management told my client, told all of you that the reason he was stripped of the Hart Championship was because he did not have the required amount of Xbux to even challenge for the title. A ridiculous statement that we shot down the moment we mentioned that the current Xtreme Champion "Mr F'N Dominance" Trax challenged then champion Dim to a title match which Dim accepted all the while Trax didn't and as a matter of fact still doesn't have the required amount of Xbux to make such a challenge.

Make no mistake, this is not meant as a slight against Trax. Both my client and I are big fans of Trax, mentioning this is simply to make a point. A point that I will further make by pointing out that five of the announced six combatants for the Hart Title match at Relentless, are short of the required amount of Xbux needed for a title match. Let me repeat that just incase you all missed it the first time. Five of the Six confirmed participants for the Hart Title match do not meet the Xbux requirement to participant in the match. I mean, you aren't even trying to hide your own bullcrap are you XWF?

Where are you now Oaktree? Or MacClay? Or Ozymandias? What of your rules now?

Now I ask you, I ask all of you, how can this be? How can this be allowed to stand? How can a management institution whose main charge is to ensure fairness amongst it's ranks, be so blatantly unfair and biased? And to my client of all people?

What did Drew Archyle do to any of them? Drew has been a consummate professional since he got her. While The Hatriots are running around bringing shame to the XWF, Drew has been one of the few to push back. When Drew wanted a title shot he asked for one. He didn't demand one. He asked, and he even allowed the champion at the time the opportunity to name the stipulations. He didn't have to do that but he did. And when management asked superstars if they wanted to take part in Relentless Drew asked that I let it be known that he would indeed like to take part in the XWF's biggest event. You know what Drew didn't do? He didn't demand another shot at the Hart Title, or demand a shot at the Intercontinental or the Xtreme or even the Universal which would have been his right considering how absolutely no one else has stepped up to face the current champ. Save for a guy who was in a coma and a former champion that everyone stopped caring several months ago. What did any of them ever do to deserve a Universal Title match? Especially recently? Vinnie Lane lost a shot at the Universal Title at the last Pay Per View and Gator lost his rematch I don't even remember how many months ago and yet these 2 men are given a Universal TItle shot? These guys are being given the Peter Gilmour treatment and my client gets stripped of a title he rightfully and fairly won? Unbelievable.

But you know what? Drew has put it behind him and now so will I.

Now acting as Drew's manager I set out to set up a for him. But not just any match. Drew didn't want just any match. He didn't want to just face any "Johnny Come Lately" he wanted a real challenge and that is exactly what he is going to get. I set up the triple threat match that will see Drew Archyle take on two legends. One of which is a former Xtreme and Universal Champion. That's right. In Drew Archyle's first ever XWF Pay Per View Event he will be taking on Steve Davids and LJ Havok. Two legends of the XWF who now moonlight as hired henchmen for management. Specifically Kirk McClay.

Fitting is it not?

Almost poetic in a way.

Now my client was fully prepared, committed even to go into Relentless as part of a 3 way match, a match that would see him dispatch of both opponents as easily as he did Ginger Snaps but as fate would have it another new talent in the XWF pool decided to offer up his services so to speak. A man known for his rather flamboyant attire and even more flamboyant actions. Neither of which are a concern to my client or I. We, unlike the Hatriots are accepting of all people and at Relentless my client will put word to deed as he teams up with Glisten in a tag team match for the ages. Who knows, my client and Glisten may even find themselves as the tag team champions in short order. If that is something they so desire because let's be honest here for a second, the XWF's tag team division is much like LJ Havok's ability to win a match, non existent.

Speaking of non existent I spent sometime researching LJ Havok so as to aid my client in his preparation for his upcoming match and do you know what I found?

Drew reaches outward, grabs his manager's arm and yanks it over so that he may speak into the microphone.

"Nothing."

Drew then releases The Manager's arm allowing the microphone to find it's way back in front of his Manager's mouth.

Why yes Drew, as a matter of fact you are absolutely right. Nothing. No titles reigns. No notable victories of any kind. It's almost as if LH Havok has made a career out of flying under the radar. But then I thought to myself, that can't be, not with the way LJ Havok has addressed my client in the weeks leading up to the Pay Per View so then I decided to dig a little further and what I found was truly shocking. LJ Havok hasn't just flown under the radar, he's never even appeared on it. It's like he's invisible, a ghost even and the truth is that is exactly what is going to happen at the Pay Per View. The card may say Drew Archyle and Glisten taking on Steve Davids and LJ Havok but it's really Drew Archyle and Glisten against Steve Davids and that other guy. Isn't that right?

"The Manager " lowers the microphone and pauses as the fans cheer. A full minute passes before "The Manager" raises the microphone back up to his lips and begins speaking again.

Ladies and Gentlemen next week my client is going to walk out of Relentless as one of very few people on the roster with a victory over a former Universal Champion and he will do so in only his second match in the XWF. My client isn't just the future, he is the present and it's about high time that the XWF recognize that and if for some reason they continue to ignore what is so plainly in front of them then we will gladly force the issue. So far my client has been content to sit back and let XWF Management do the right thing and so far they have failed. Time is running out. For them and for my client's opponents next week. As my client is fond of saying. Tick tock gentlemen. Tick tock.

The Manager drops the microphone as "Enemy" by Sevendust plays out over the speakers again. The fan reaction as it was when The Manager and his client arrived is mixed though the cheers do seem to be overtaking the boos as both The Manager and his client make their way to the back and out of view.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post