Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 07:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relentless War Challenge
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-07-2015, 11:02 PM

I'm giving you one last chance to accept my challenge.

In case your unstable mind has forgotten my challenge, this is it:

3 Stages of Hell Match:

1st Fall- Street Fight

2nd Fall- Hell In a Cell

3rd Fall (If neccisary)- Ambulance Match

That is my challenge, the match will take place at Relentless.

You attack Vinnie Lane and put him in a hospital bed and now you deal with me.

Refuse my challenge and I'll take matters into my own hands. I will either way get revenge.

My revenge will be either official or non-official.

It's your choice Drew. Choose wisely.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Phantom Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-07-2015, 11:05 PM

"Yawn."

[Image: XdzvGBV.png?1]

This amazing banner is the work of Game Girl!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-07-2015, 11:08 PM

I wasn't talking to you Phantom

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-07-2015, 11:19 PM

Hey you know if you made a poll out of your win lost draw record you'd have a penis poll?

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Drew Archyle (07-08-2015), Gator (07-08-2015), The Phantom (07-07-2015)
The Phantom Offline

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-07-2015, 11:21 PM

(07-07-2015, 11:08 PM)Thunderbolt X Said: I wasn't talking to you Phantom

"And no one should ever have the displeasure to talk to you, you unintelligent mongoloid."

[Image: XdzvGBV.png?1]

This amazing banner is the work of Game Girl!
Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2015, 03:59 AM

As the challenge ends a voice unknown to the XWF begins speaking.

Good morning XWF, it's fans and more importantly Thunderbolt X, I am the Manager for former XWF Hart Champion and current Federweight Champion Drew Archyle. For the time being my name will remain unknown to all except for my client and I but he has dispatched me to speak on his behalf.

And on his behalf he would like me to read the following statement:

Thunderbolt thanks for the challenge. I accept.

Now as you can see Thunderbolt, my client has graciously accepted your challenge, however as his manager it is my job to put the wellbeing of my client above all else and it is in that interest that I have informed management that despite Drew's acceptance of your challenge he will not be facing you at Relentless or any other event. Now while Drew and I disagree on this he is willing to let me do what I do and manage his career to the best of my abilities.

You see Thunderbolt you are a very scary person. Not scary in the sense that you illicite fear of any kind but scary because you don't seem to have a grasp on reality. You claim that my client cost you the Hart title but the recording of your match with Ginger Snaps has shown that to be a lie. You also claim that my client put a one, VIncent Lane in a coma, the result of which sees him lying in a hospital bed. But the tape as well as your own actions prove that to be a lie as well. If you watch the tape again as I have you will see that all Drew did was defend himself from an attack that was surely to come at the hands of Vinnie Lane. Did he strick first? Yes. But only because he was quicker to react. But even still that strike, that shot to the ribs is not why Vinnie Lane is in a hospital. Vinnie Lane is in a hospital because you Thunderbolt X, you speared him into a turnbuckle. Driving his head into the hard metal causing severe swelling to Mr. Lane's brain. Those were your actions not Mr. Archyle's. Those were the actions of a mad man and that is why, despite Drew's wishes, I have filed an official Restraining Order against you.

The restraining order, which has been delivered to both XWF Management as well as your home address states that you Thunderbolt X are not allowed within 500 feet of my client for any reason whatsoever. In layman's terms that means that while Drew wants to have a match with you he is legally not allowed to, otherwise you will be sent to jail. And so Drew has decided that he will be the bigger man and stay away from you so that you do not end up in jail. That is the kind of man he is. Drew would rather wash his hands of this situation then see you have to spend one second behind bars.

So with that I ask that you please cease and desist from addressing my client ever again. Pretend as if he does not exist because as far as you are concerned he doesn't. Now if for some reason you feel as though you are above the law and wish to engage him further I urge you to consider the ramifications of your actions. If you need to address Drew further please do so through me, his manager.

Good day.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
Gator (07-08-2015), The Phantom (07-08-2015)

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 03:07 PM

(07-08-2015, 03:59 AM)Drew Archyle Said: As the challenge ends a voice unknown to the XWF begins speaking.

Good morning XWF, it's fans and more importantly Thunderbolt X, I am the Manager for former XWF Hart Champion and current Federweight Champion Drew Archyle. For the time being my name will remain unknown to all except for my client and I but he has dispatched me to speak on his behalf.

And on his behalf he would like me to read the following statement:

Thunderbolt thanks for the challenge. I accept.

Now as you can see Thunderbolt, my client has graciously accepted your challenge, however as his manager it is my job to put the wellbeing of my client above all else and it is in that interest that I have informed management that despite Drew's acceptance of your challenge he will not be facing you at Relentless or any other event. Now while Drew and I disagree on this he is willing to let me do what I do and manage his career to the best of my abilities.

You see Thunderbolt you are a very scary person. Not scary in the sense that you illicite fear of any kind but scary because you don't seem to have a grasp on reality. You claim that my client cost you the Hart title but the recording of your match with Ginger Snaps has shown that to be a lie. You also claim that my client put a one, VIncent Lane in a coma, the result of which sees him lying in a hospital bed. But the tape as well as your own actions prove that to be a lie as well. If you watch the tape again as I have you will see that all Drew did was defend himself from an attack that was surely to come at the hands of Vinnie Lane. Did he strick first? Yes. But only because he was quicker to react. But even still that strike, that shot to the ribs is not why Vinnie Lane is in a hospital. Vinnie Lane is in a hospital because you Thunderbolt X, you speared him into a turnbuckle. Driving his head into the hard metal causing severe swelling to Mr. Lane's brain. Those were your actions not Mr. Archyle's. Those were the actions of a mad man and that is why, despite Drew's wishes, I have filed an official Restraining Order against you.

The restraining order, which has been delivered to both XWF Management as well as your home address states that you Thunderbolt X are not allowed within 500 feet of my client for any reason whatsoever. In layman's terms that means that while Drew wants to have a match with you he is legally not allowed to, otherwise you will be sent to jail. And so Drew has decided that he will be the bigger man and stay away from you so that you do not end up in jail. That is the kind of man he is. Drew would rather wash his hands of this situation then see you have to spend one second behind bars.

So with that I ask that you please cease and desist from addressing my client ever again. Pretend as if he does not exist because as far as you are concerned he doesn't. Now if for some reason you feel as though you are above the law and wish to engage him further I urge you to consider the ramifications of your actions. If you need to address Drew further please do so through me, his manager.

Good day.

Hello Anonymous asshole,

If your client wants to fight me, then let him fight me. If I have to defy the law just to send a statement I will.

And you can't tell me to not address Drew. Because a restraining order, only permits me to stay 500 feet away from your client.

Oh and if your client is the fighting champion he is, then he wouldn't need a manager!

Drew, drop the manager and fight me at Relentless. I have no problem defying the restraining order just to drag your carcass all the way to the Relentless arena and kick your ass, that way.

Time is ticking, Drew. How will you respond?

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2015, 03:23 PM

Christopher: Did you not hear him, brah? He said his client was a former champion. That means he was a champion at one point of time, but now he isn't. I didn't know words eluded you that much, dude. Besides, he wasn't allowed to defend his new belt because Ozy forced him to drop it for not having 20K X-bux to spend, unlike yours truly.

Besides; he already accepted it your challenge, dumbass. Just nod and leave, it isn't that hard.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 03:52 PM

Actually he accepted my challenge, but his asshole manager, is letting him fight me.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-08-2015, 03:58 PM

"Are you fucking and deaf, you moron? He won't fight you, because you're mentally handicapped and have no grasp on reality. And people keep feeding into it when they call you a sensation. You're just a mindnumbing failure and a used condom. I repeat that, louder. FAILURE AND USED CONDOM. There's nothing about you that deserves a single match here ever again. You should just leave because you're clearly a goddamn mother fucking piece of trash. End your life. And stop lying about how you've banged anyone; if you ever even managed to get a girl naked in your bed, you'd be too goddamn stupid to know what to do. Even with Bill fucking Murray giving you step by goddamn step instructions on how to do it. Even if Pete Wentz was holding your goddamn mother fucking cock as you slid it inside the poor brain damaged cunt, you'd still up and end up shoving a shoe up your ass."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
The Phantom (07-08-2015)

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 04:39 PM

Fuck you Frodo.

How the fuck am I mentally handicapped?

And, DREW ARCHYLE HIMSELF, accepted the challenge it was HIS ASSHOLE MANAGER who won't let him compete.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-08-2015, 05:00 PM

"Look at your life and ask me that question in all seriousness. Please. I need a good laugh. There's nothing about you that says capable in the least."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 05:03 PM

How the fuck am I mentally handicapped

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-08-2015, 05:20 PM

"Oh, shit. It does get funnier whenever he asks. Ok, for starters, you put Vinnie Lane in the hospital, not anyone else. You. And then, you're blaming Drew, and saying he cost you the match. When he clearly didn't. You are also the only person to ever lose to Hero Xtreme. Ever. You're not even using question marks at this time. You speak like a child with Tourettes who got smacked in the face with a baseball and had a sack full of broken bricks jammed in his mouth. You lied about boning a Disney Star, and instead of admitting the lie, you kept digging deeper and getting called out more. And were too fucking to find a way out, so now you just pretend your wife, if she's even real, doesn't exist. And what's worse. You claimed your wife had college degrees, and two kids. Yet, you weren't smart enough to do the match and figure out how that's not exactly a smart claim when you're saying she's a 19 year old Disney Star. You essentially told us that you got her pregnant when she was underage, and you were an adult. Which makes you a kid toucher. And you were too fucking dumb to figure that out.

So, thank you for making all of us, even Peter, look brighter by comparison."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
The Phantom (07-09-2015)
The Manager Offline

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-08-2015, 05:23 PM

Mr. Thunderbolt you seem to be confused as to what the status quo is now. I shouldn't be shocked by this as you seem to be as easily confused as you are defeated in the ring. Nevertheless allow me to please clear up any misunderstandings you may have.

First of all my name is not Anonymous Asshole. I have a name. You don't know it but I am neither anonymous nor an asshole. I am however Drew Archyle's manager and you can address me as such or just The Manager if that is easier for you to wrap your feeble mind around.

Now I never said you can't address Drew directly nor did I ever intimate, that means allude to or hint at in case you weren't sure, that the restraining order prevents you from addressing Drew. I simply asked that if you wanted to engage in this discussion any further than you should address me as I am going to be the one to respond, not Drew. Me. See we in the business call that Communication 101. You talk to me, I talk to you, we come to an understanding or we agree to disagree. Either way, you and I do the talking, not you and Drew because Drew will not be responding to you. Just like he will not be fighting you.

Not at Relentless or Madness or Warfare or Shove It or a Super Show.

Drew could be like so many others and engage people such as yourself, people beneath him just so that he can build up his resume but what would be the point? Drew knows he can best you in a match, in any match really. You know it. You won't admit to it, part of your inability to accept reality but deep down inside you know it's true. The entire roster knows it's true. You see while you were losing to Ginger Snaps, Drew went out and beat her. That is how he became the Hart Champion. Something you failed to do and will continue to fail to do should you live by your credo to never give up.

Mr. Thunderbolt I urge you to reconsider your stance on breaking the law simply to send a message because the reality is that any attack you make on Drew will not only end up with you in jail but it will see you land there in a weakened state as Mr. Archyle will no doubt dispatch of you quickly and effortlessly like so many others already have.

Good day.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 05:39 PM

The Manager,

If Drew can beat me then let him fight me. Let me take my chances with the law because at the end of the day, I will exact revenge, even if it small.

Oh and even I can hold a longer Hart Championship longer then your client.

I will fight your client, whether he wants to or not and you can believe that.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
The Manager Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-08-2015, 05:50 PM

No you won't.

No you can't.

And I choose not to.

Good day and God bless.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Manager's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-08-2015)

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 05:51 PM

your client is an Asshole Mr Manager

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-08-2015, 05:54 PM

"How can you hold the title longer than Drew, when you're physically incapable of winning? Seriously, bruh? It's like you're too to understand how words work. Fuck. I hate you. Fight me. Name a partner, and fight me. You need the help."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 05:57 PM

Frodo, Drew held the title for like, 10 seconds. If I win one match against whoever the Hart Champion is and win the title, i'm sure I can hold the yitle for more then 10 seconds

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
The Manager Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-08-2015, 05:58 PM

An asshole that has won as many matches, 1, as you have. In 12 less attempts. It's almost as if you aren't aware that the objective of a match is to win. Is that true Mr. Thunderbolt? Are you confused as to how wrestling goes? If you want I could take you on as a client and show you how to win as well.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 06:01 PM

I'll take you on in a match if you want.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
The Manager Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-08-2015, 06:06 PM

Is this real life?

Mr. Thunderbolt incase I was not clear earlier I am a Manager, not a wrestler. I mean look at me, I'm a short stocky fat man with a receding hairline and glasses thick enough to see that you are indeed .

How did me saying I could take you on as a client turn into a challenge to wrestle?

I now officially rescind my hypothetical offer to manage you and pray that God have mercy on your soul.

Good day.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 06:10 PM

Fine, be that way Bitch

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
The Manager Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-08-2015, 06:11 PM

I will. Thank you.

Good day.
Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-08-2015, 09:01 PM

Hahahah Thundercunt got schooled by a short fat man!!!!!! Give it up!!!Do it fucker...Just give up Thunderbitch!!!!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 09:08 PM

Never Fontanna

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-08-2015, 09:16 PM

(07-08-2015, 09:08 PM)Thunderbolt X Said: Never Fontanna

One day I will make you quit! You will give up you Son of a Bitch!!!

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-08-2015, 09:21 PM

Keep dreaming

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-08-2015, 09:26 PM

(07-08-2015, 09:21 PM)Thunderbolt X Said: Keep dreaming

Then put your money where your mouth is! Me vs You in a Ultraviolent I Quit Match next week on Madness!

Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-09-2015, 08:27 AM

(07-08-2015, 09:26 PM)Fontanna Said:
(07-08-2015, 09:21 PM)Thunderbolt X Said: Keep dreaming

Then put your money where your mouth is! Me vs You in a Ultraviolent I Quit Match next week on Madness!

What's wrong? You scared I might you mutter the words you hold so dear? You should run away because if you accept this match, I will make you scream I QUIT bitch!

Hate Post Like Post