Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness April 20, 2015
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-20-2015, 06:17 PM

[Image: m9JUEy7.png]
April 20, 2015
TD Garden Arena
Boston, MA

[Image: 020_td_garden.jpg]

Joey Styles: "Welcome to Monday Night Madness! I am the voice of Madness, Joey Styles! Tonight we have five scheduled matches that will surely knock your socks off!

In fact, the main event is two of the hottest up-and-comers on the roster! Karl Cross goes one on one with Muddy Waters! We also have a huge battle royal as well as a few other single matches. Lots of new faces tonight!

Here is Kirk MacClay!"

Kirk strolls down the rampway without his personal assistant tonight. He climbs the stairs and enters between the ropes. As he enters the ring, Kirk begins to gyrate a little as the crowd laughs along. The General Manager of Madness grabs a microphone and licks his lips. He spins the ring on his left hand as he begins to speak.

Welcome Boston, Massachusetts to MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS!

The crowd gets hyped for the show to follow!

You see, I am out here for several reasons but first lets address the elephant in the room. Where is my assistant Mr. Fieldler? Well... he had a family emergency that had him taken away. Hopefully we will see him next week! But let's move right on along...

I have big news for tonight pertaining to the main event!

The winner of that match will not only get the honor of closing out the show as the top dog, but they will be awarded...

THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE HART CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd cheers loudly!

For... NEXT WEEK! 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane vs either Muddy Waters or Karl Cross!

But before we get to that, we have the opening bout. It is a TEN MAN Ladder match! The winner of that match will be awarded a contract.

The losers?

Gone.

Bye.

Finite.

Given the pink slips.

Also next week we will see The Kirk MacClay Classic! Be sure to tune in as we find out the next #1 Contender for The Hart Championship as well as who will be awarded... 10,000 Xbux!

The crowd cheers him on!

Enjoy the show my faithful people, mmmkay?

Joey Styles: “Maniacs! It is time for feast or famine! Ten men compete with an XWF contract hanging from the rafters! Nine o those men are already in the ring, awaiting the arrival of the final entrant.”

”Lunatic Fringe” by Red Rider plays.

Justin Roberts: “Introducing the final entrant. Being accompanied to the ring by Sara Falcon, and by his bodyguard, Big Sal! From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Weighing 2 hundred 48 pounds. SEAAAN FALLLLLCONNNNN!”

Joey Styles: “So Falcon, making his highly anticipated return to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation right here tonight!”

-Feast or Famine-
Barry Knight - vs - Russel Mania - vs - Max Ripley - vs - Jason Xavier - vs - The Perfect Package - vs - Miles McAfee - vs - John Brooks - vs - Adrian Storms - vs - Duncan B. Deadly - vs - Sean Falcon
-Contract Ladder Match-

The bell rings as Falcon enters the ring. Falcon exits the ring quickly and allows the nine others to battle each other for the time being.

Joey Styles: “And Falcon! Playing it smart and letting the others fight it out! Big Sal looking on, here!”

Falcon huddles up with his big tattooed buddy as well as his wife, discussing just how to proceed in this cluster fuck of a match. Suddenly, Big Sal slides into the ring and starts dishing out punishment. He delivers a pounding head butt to Duncan Deadly, grounding him immediately. Jason Xavier charges toward the leather flame clad brute, but Big Sal lifts him up, then delivers the world strongest slam.

Joey Styles: “Big Sal! Cleaning house for Sean Falcon!”

Big Sal gets back to his feet and he's immediately jumped on by Max Ripley. Ripley tries to lock in a sleeper hold but Big Sal rips him off of his back and slams him to the mat. Sal then bounces off the ropes and delivers the death from above splash on Ripley, flattening him.

Big Sal gets back to his feet and he's punched in the face by the Perfect Package. Big Sal shrugs it off and punches him in the face right back, rocking the Package backward. Sal then delivers a kick to the midsection, doubling the Package over. Sal then lifts him up, and power bombs him on top of Duncan B. Deadly!

Joey Styles: “Sal is just destroying everyone!”

Big Sal then decides to clean the ring, so to speak. He lifts the Perfect Package to his feet and tosses him over the top rope. Then out goes Deadly. Then Ripley and Xavier!

Sal then returns his attention toward the match. Adrian Storms jumps on Big Sal's back. Sal waves his arms, trying to grab a hold of Storms, but to no avail. Sal then grips Storms under his knees, and drives him back into the corner, squashing the man. Sal digs down, and lifts Storms to his back again and rushes out of the corner, then drops to his back, squashing Storms all over again. Sal gets back to his feet and tosses Storms out of the ring.

Sal turns around just in time to catch John Brooks in an attempted cross body block. To which, Big Sal responds with another worlds strongest slam. Sal, to his feet again. He tosses Brooks from the ring.

He turns around and gets punched square in the jaw by Miles McAfee. Miles continues throwing right fists into the face of Big Sal, rocking the big man back toward the ropes. Miles bounces off the far side ropes and delivers a clothesline to Big Sal, but Sal remains standing. Miles runs back toward the far side ropes....

SNAP!

Joey Styles: “Reversal of Fortune from Sean Falcon!”

Falcon nails Miles with sweet chin music, dropping him cold. Big Sal meanwhile, tries to shake off the cobwebs created by the punches from Miles. Falcon lifts Miles to his feet and tosses him out of the ring. Just as Falcon turns around, he thwarts a lariat attempt from Barry Knight.

Knight, as a result, bounces off the far side. He attempts the lariat again, but Falcon ducks it yet again. As Barry Knight nears Big Sal, the big man reaches down and lifts Knight into a Gorilla Press, and tosses him out of the ring.

Joey Styles: “Russel Mania is all that's left standing!”

Mania looks on at Falcon, then Big Sal. Then back and forth between them. Mania drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring.

Joey Styles: “Is he leaving?”

Russel starts to head to the back with his head hung low and his hands on his hips. He stops beside the ladder. Then proceeds to fold it up and dash back toward the ring. He slides the ladder in, then himself. Mania gets to his feet and lifts the ladder up. Without looking, he charges toward the center with the ladder in hand. Falcon delivers a drop toe hold to Mania, and Russel face plants on the ladder!

Mania gets to his feet, clutching his face. He turns right into the clutches of Falcon as Big Sal heads to the top rope. Sean Falcon plants Russel Mania with a belly to belly suplex! Falcon then gets to his feet and heads for the top rope himself.

CRASH!

Joey Styles: “Big Sal! With a huge flying head butt to Russel Mania!”

Falcon soars from the top...

CRASH!

Joey Styles: “Soaring Falcon! From Sean Falcon!”

The Savage elbow connects! Falcon gets back to his feet and Big Sal rips Russel Mania to his, then tosses him up and over the top rope. Meanwhile, Sean Falcon starts to set up the ladder and then proceeds to begin his climb toward the XWF contract.

Within seconds, Falcon is atop the ladder, and retrieves the contract!

Justin Roberts: “The winner of this match... SEAN FALCOOONNN!”

Joey Styles: “Sean Falcon, victorious in his return to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation!”

Sean, his wife and Big Sal all celebrate the victory...

”Mister Falcon...”

Joey Styles: “Wait a minute. That's MacClay's voice!”

“Lunatic Fringe” stops playing, and MacClay emerges from backstage. Sean Falcon speaks into the microphone handed to him by Justin Roberts.

”Mr. MacClay, how nice to...”

”Save it, Mr. Falcon.

“See, I was sitting in my office, watching this mockery of a match unfold and I have to be honest here.”

MacClay places his free hand into his pocket and starts to pace a little, not taking his eyes off of Falcon and his entourage.

”Seeing the way you won this match makes me more inclined to give that XWF contract to Big Sal, and not you.”

Big Sal lurches forward, looking as if he's about to go after MacClay, but Sean Falcon stops him.

”Easy there, big fella.

“Look, I know what I booked and why I booked it. But the fact of that matter, Mr. Falcon, is that you knowingly and willingly sat at home for a year and a half, doing whatever it is that you do. Not only that, but you continued to collect paychecks for not appearing, by the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

“It's real simple.

“These are tough economic times and I realize that by winning this match, you are supposed to be rewarded with an XWF contract, but that's just not going to happen.”

”Don't do this, MacClay!”

”Who's going to stop me?”

Falcon doesn't answer.

”Consider this your notice of termination.

“Sean Falcon, you're fired!”

”MacClay! I won that match! I won the contract! You have no legal right!”

”See, that's where you're wrong. I have already had my Madness attorneys look things over and due to the fact that you collected so much money over the last 18 months while doing absolutely nothing to earn it, I'm within my legal rights to terminate you, effective immediately.

“Get the hell out of my arena!”

”You are making the biggest mistake of your life! You will regret this!”

”If there is one thing I learned from Paul Heyman, it's that saving money, no matter the circumstances, is never a bad thing.”

”MacClay, I wouldn't do this if I were you!”

”Security!”

Security emerges from backstage and heads toward the ring.

”By the way, is that a threat?”

”No, MacClay. I don't make threats. But I do make promises. And I always follow through on my promises.

“Call off your dogs. We're leaving.”

Falcon and his entourage exit the ring and climb the fan barricade. Security tails them the whole way up into the crowd.

Joey Styles: “Kirk MacClay just fired Sean Falcon!”

Madness fades to commercial.

Joey Styles: "Tommy Essence is already in the ring and looks fired up and ready to go."

"Aw What?" by Tech N9ne plays

Justin Roberts: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing to the ring from Venice Beach, California, weighing in at 303 lbs... HENRY HEMMINGTON!"

The song begins to play through the arena as the crowd begins to clap in unison with the song. Finally, Henry bursts through the curtains and smiles as he slowly saunters down to the ring. He grabs the top rope and pulls himself up to the apron. He points at the crowd before stepping over the top rope. He gets into the ring and points at the crowd all around him before settling into a corner.

Tommy Essence
- vs -
Henry Hemmington
-Singles, One Fall-

The bell rings and the match is under way between Tommy Essence and Henry Hemmington. They both look at one another from opposite sides of the ring. The crowd starts booing as there is no immediate action. Suddenly without warning Tommy runs at Henry, He tries to jump across the ring, but he doesn't space out his landing, and Henry is able to step out of the way, and then in one foul swoop brings him down using a drop toe hold. As Tommy hits the canvas, Henry jumps on him and starts delivering lefts and rights. Tommy tries to block them but some get through the defense and hit him in the face.

Joey Styles: I hope Mr. Hemmington knows that he's wrestling and not boxing?

Some how with the strength he does have, Tommy Essence rolls over, forcing Henry Hemmington to lose his balance and grip on Tommy. Both men quickly get to their feet, but Henry hits Tommy with a lethal Lariat. This sends Tommy back to the mat. Tommy tries to get up, but Henry is back on him, and hits him with a stiff kick, then a big boot, then he delivers a couple of dropping headbutts making Tommy wince in too much pain.

Joey Styles: There we go, that's much more like it.

Henry Hemmington gets back to his feet, and pulls Tommy Essence back to his. He places him into a cuddly bear hug. Tommy writhes around in pain, trying to get himself out of it. Henry is smiling that he is flinging Tommy around all over like the place, like a rag doll. For some reason he lets Tommy go, and then hits Tommy with the Cool Three Hit Combo (hits opponent with one jab, follows it with another, stops, takes a few steps back, points at the audience, then nails an uppercut!) Tommy goes flying backwards and hits the canvas.

Joey Styles: What a move that was.

Henry Hemmington waits for Tommy Essence to get back to his feet, before hitting him with HEMORE (Spear.) Henry then gets back up and helps Tommy who looks gone, back to his feet, and Henry rushes towards Tommy Essence, and drops a massive fist right into the face of Tommy. Sending him to the mat. The Ref looks at Tommy, and kicks him in the side, trying to nudge him to his feet. Tommy does not move.

Henry runs to the ropes and charges towards the ref and Tommy. He drops a massive running leg drop. He stands up and poses for the fans. They go nuts as Tommy writhes and Henry adjusts his elbow pad on the left shoulder. Random girls in the audience begin to faint and swoon. One woman actually pulls out her phone to call her husband and announce a divorce.

“Oh Henry!“

He turns back to Tommy, who he lifts in the air for an intimidating power bomb. He helps Tommy up then apologizes before delivering a dangerous dose of Louisiana Love (Jackhammer), and going for the pin!

1…

2…

THREE!

Justin Roberts: “And the winner is…. HENRY HEMMINGTONNNNNNN!”

Madness returns and we're in the parking lot as a white limo pulls up.

Joey Styles: “We're back here live, Maniacs! Who's in the limo!?”

[Image: limo_white.png]

Paul Heyman steps from the limousine, with his phone to his ear, and heads toward the building with a huge reaction from the Boston crowd.

Joey Styles: “It's Paulie! He's all smiles tonight!”

”Of course, Ozy!

“It's been a long time coming, too!”

Joey Styles: “Ladies and gentlemen, the Mad Man of Madness returns!

“Stay with us!”

Joey Styles: "Coriolanus is already inside the ring and we're awaiting the arrival of Outsider Joel!"

"Dream Girl/Sky Surfer" by Lone plays

Justin Roberts: "Introducing to the ring from Yeehaw Junction, Florida, weighing in at 220 lbs... OUTSIDER JOEL!"

As the synthesizers blares over the X-Tron, we see the arena turn into some rave party with green light illuminating as the theme kicks in. Then we see Joel coming out with white glow sticks and he throws them out the fans, and he walks down to the ring and slides inside and goes to the turnbuckles and poses for the crowd and sits on the top turnbuckle.

Outsider Joel
- vs -
Coriolanus
-Submission Match, One Fall-

The bell rings and Coriolanus rushes forward but falls down to the floor! He's holding his leg and Outsider Joel is looking at him with confusion on his face. Joel climbs the turnbuckle and begins walking on the ropes. Coriolanus stands up limping and turns right into JOEL'S PARTY! The springboard dropkick sends Coriolanus across the ring holding his shoulder now. Joel picks up Coriolanus quickly and...

MARIA'S A DEAD BITCH!

The acid drop into a stunner connects and Outsider Joel quickly locks in a Fujiwara Armbar! Coriolanus struggles for a few seconds before tapping out furiously!

Justin Roberts: "And the winner is... OUTSIDERRRRR JOELLLLLLLLL!"

Madness returns and we're once again in the parking lot.

Joey Styles: “That's Sean Falcon! He was fired earlier tonight!”

Sean paces back and forth near a yellow sports car with his cell phone firmly in his hand. His wife Sara leans against the car.

”What are you going to do?”

”Teach that mother fucker a lesson!”

She smiles, always happy when Sean feels the need to get violent.

”And how do you plan to do that?”

He stops pacing and approaches her, then smiles.

”The only way I know how to.”

”You think it'll send the message?”

”Darling, there ain't nothing I won't do. Kirk MacClay is about to find that out, first hand.”

Seans phone begins to ring.

”Hello?”

…

“Yeah, I don't give a shit!”

…

“Look! I don't care how you do it! Just get it done!”

Sean hangs up the phone then goes back to Sara. She wraps her arms around his neck.

”It's so good to be back.”

”Kirk MacClay rules the roost around here hunny. I'm thinking tonights show, is gonna end with a bang!”

Sean chuckles to himself a little.

Joey Styles: “What the hell does that mean!?”

"On My Own" by CF0$ plays

Justin Roberts: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 210 lbs... THUNDERBOLT X!"

Thunderbolt emerges from the curtains and makes his way into the ring while pumping his arms up and down in excitement! He rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle bobbing his head to the song playing in his headphones.

"Surf Wax America" by Weezer plays

Justin Roberts: "Introducing his opponent from Laguna Beach, California, weighing in at 185 lbs... FLYNN ANDREW COLE-ERICSON!"

The opening riff of Surf Wax America hits the airwaves and Flynn comes out of the back. He stops at the top of the entry way and looks out at the adoring crowd before quickly making his way down the entry ramp. He slides into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. Once there he makes an X with his arms, by crossing them at the wrists. He smiles for the crowd.

Thunderbolt
- vs -
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson
-Singles, One Fall-

Thunderbolt X and FACE meet in the center of the ring, the two exchange handshakes, but Thunderbolt grips down really hard on Flynn’s sizably smaller hand, causing Flynn to bend over a bit and gasp.

Thunderbolt X begins jawing at FACE as FACE is questioning his fury before the ref steps in and separates the two and sends each of them to their respective corners…

Joey Styles: “Ohhh! These guys might respect one another, but it looks like the competition is going to heat up tonight!”

The bell rings as the two rush one another, locking up in a hand-to-hand power lock. Thunderbolt X is using his size and begins to power down FACE who’s about to drop to a knee before he connects with a nasty head-butt to Thunderbolt. Thunderbolt is able to stay locked on, but then another head-butt from FACE! AND ANOTHER! Thunderbolt staggers backwards and knocks down the referee!

The Pest enters the ring quietly, and grabs Thunderbolt from behind. He delivers on Powerslam. Then another. And a third! Pest has just delivered the Tank Tracks to Thunderbolt. He then lifts Thunderbolt to deliver a Black Label Driver! Pest has laid Thunderbolt out. He turns to leave the ring, but not before extending his hand for Flynn to shake. Flynn backs away and Pest wishes his luck on Wednesday. Flynn picks up the referee and Thunderbolt X before continuing the match.

Flynn runs the ropes, he goes for a running cross body but Thunderbolt catches him, using Flynn’s momentum to turn and slam him down to the mat with a furious snap bodyslam. Thunderbolt lifts Flynn’s leg up and sends a few kicks to his hamstring before lifting him by his hair and throwing him through the ropes and out onto the arena floor.

Thunderbolt runs the ropes and goes for a suicide dive out onto the dazed FACE…

Joey Styles: “OH MY GOODNESS! FACE MOVED OUT OF THE WAY!”

The Ref begins a count…

1…

Thunderbolt misses Flynn and crashes face first into the barricade, causing his face to bust open, he’s now bleeding all over himself and the floor.

2…

Flynn capitalizes… using his speed and agility he jumps onto the barricade, running down toward Thunderbolt and launching himself off into a diving clothesline.

3…

Thunderbolt crashes down, the back of his head smacking into the steel steps.

4…

Joey Styles: “WOW! THAT LOOKED PAINFUL…THUNDERBOLT X MIGHT BE CONCUSSED!”

5…

Flynn staggers up to his feet and climbs up onto the apron Thunderbolt X is still in a very awkward position with his head leaned up against the steel stairs…

6…

but Flynn takes off running down the apron, leaps and dives off into a swanton bomb, connecting with a nasty thud to Thunderbolt X, but also doing damage to himself.

Joey Styles: “MAN! THIS KID F.A.C.E IS SIMPLY AMAZING! WHAT A RISK TAKER!”

7…

The crowd is going into a frenzy, they don’t want this to end in a double count out.

8…

It seems as if the contact from the Swanton, while damaging, may have woken Thunderbolt up a little as he and Flynn are both starting to stir to their feet…

9…

Both Flynn and Thunderbolt look at one another, then up at the ref, and then simultaneously run toward and slide under the bottom rope into the ring. The two stand to their feet and start exchanging right hands, the bloodied Thunderbolt again overpowers Flynn and whips him into the ropes…

Joey Styles: “OOOHHH! THUNDERBOLT HIT IT! THE THUNDER CLAP!”

Thunderbolt connects a fierce RKO to the rebounding FACE and goes for the cover,

1…

2…

NO! FACE barely kicks out.. Thunderbolt gets up and backs away, taunting at the crowd a little. He’s setting up for something big! FACE staggers up and turns into Thunderbolt X who lifts him on his shoulder…

Joey Styles: “OH! HERE WE GO! THE THUNDERBOLT OF DOOM!!! THIS IS OVER…BUT WAIT!”

Flynn slides down Thunderbolts back, and sends a nice dropkick right into Thundy’s back, causing him to fall into the corner. Flynn gets up and runs to the opposite corner, then takes off running, flipping into a handspring and then smashing into Thunderbolt with a corner splash…

As Thunderbolt falls from the corner and lays out onto his back, Flynn scales the top rope…

FACE: SURF’S UP!!!!

Flynn yells at the crowd just before diving off into a 450 splash and landing right on Thunderbolt and going for the cover…

1…

2…

THREE!

Justin Roberts: “And the winner is… FLYNNNN ANDREWWWWW COLEEEE-ERICSONNNNN!”

Madness returns and the cameras follow Paul Heyman as he makes his way through the backstage area.

”Nice to see you!

“Justin! How are you my friend?

“Good, good.”

Heyman continues to walk the halls until he comes to a desk set up just outside on office. The name on the office door reads: Kirk MacClay

Heyman turns his head to the lady at the desk.

”Sly. How wonderful it is, as always, to see you.”

”Mr. Heyman!”

She was so engrossed in her work that she hadn't realized her old boss was standing there. She jumps from her seat and runs around her desk, wrapping her arms around Paul Heyman.

”It's different without you here, Paulie.”

”Oh, I'm still here. It's the House that Paul Heyman built! Think of Madness as a great clipper ship. MacClay is the captain, no doubt. But I'm the wind that guides him.

“Besides, I can't imagine ever leaving Madness completely.”

”Neither could I. Are you here on business?”

”Sly, it's Monday night. And we're live. It's always business.

“Listen, is Kirk in?”

”He is. Let me buzz him.”

”You do that.”

Sly retreats behind her desk and hits the intercom button on her desk phone.

”What is it?”

”Mr. MacClay, Paul Heyman is here to see you.”

”Great. Send him in.”

”He'll see you now, Paulie.”

”Yeah, I heard.”

Heyman opens the office door and enters MacClay's office where he is greeted warmly.

”What brings you to Boston, Paulie?”

”Business.”

”Please, sit. What's on your mind?”

Both men take a seat in front of MacClay's desk.

”Hart Championship matches. I noticed Vinnie Lane has had only one defense so far this month and time is quickly running out. I know you consider him your friend, Kirk, but..”

”That's already taken care of. He'll be putting the Hart title on the line, right here next week.”

”Oh good. Good, Kirk. Now remember, he's required to have two defenses every month. No less.”

”I'm well aware of that stipulation, Paulie.”

Heyman stands up and heads for the door.

”Hey listen, I got some other people I want to go around and meet with. You and me, tonight after the show, we've got other things to discuss. Would you accept an invitation to dinner?”

”Of course.”

”Excellent. I just want to discuss the future of the brand is all. I'll see ya later.”

Paul exits the office leaving the cameras trained on Kirk's puzzled expression as Madness fades to commercial.

"Sundial" by Wolfmother plays

Justin Roberts: "The following is scheduled for one fall and is a TABLES MATCH. Introducing first from London, England, weighing in at 272 lbs... KARL CROSS!"

Arrogance oozes from this competitor as he struts out to the ring. He walks slowly with meaning as he rolls into the ring and stares down the referee.

"I Hate My Life" by Theory of a Deadman plays

Justin Roberts: "Introducing next from Pikeville, Kentucky, weighing in at 230 lbs... MUDDY WATERS!"

The camera pans on the entire arena as 'I Hate My Life' plays over the loudspeakers. The crowd sings along the first few bars until the drums kick-in. We See Muddy Waters appear from underneath the X Tron, the crowd pops loud as he ignores almost everyone and marches straight to the ring. Muddy rolls underneath the bottom rope and runs to the turnbuckle, climbing it and peering out into the crowd while jawing a few inaudible sentences and motioning with his hands at the mat: "This is my ring!"

MAIN EVENT
#1 Contendership Match for XWF Hart Championship
Karl Cross
- vs -
Muddy Waters
-Tables Match-
-Win by putting opponent through table-

The bell rings and the two men circle around. They lock up in the center of the ring and push back and forth in the lockup. Karl Cross releases an arm and nails Muddy in the side of the head with a clubbing blow. Muddy steps back and Karl rushes forward hitting a brutal forearm strike to the jaw! Muddy’s head twists to the right as he holds his neck.

Karl wraps the head of Muddy and spins him around with a swinging neckbreaker!

Joey Styles: “Very nice targeting by Cross. He wants to wear down that neck and chin of Muddy. Makes some other moves very deadly.”

Karl picks him up quickly, but Muddy falls down bringing Karl’s head down on his in a jawbreaker! Karl releases him and stumbles about holding his chin. Muddy gets back up, kicks him in the abdomen, wraps his head, and DRIVES him into the mat with a vicious DDT! Muddy quickly mounts the downed man and nails two stiff left hands.

Joey Styles: “That being said, Muddy isn’t going to go down without a fight!”

Muddy Waters gets to his feet pulling Karl with him. Muddy grips the arm of Karl and whips him into the ropes. Karl rebounds off the ropes as Muddy leans over attempting the back body drop. Karl instead baseball slides under Muddy and decks him hard! STINGING RETORT! Muddy staggers up as Karl claws his way to his feet. Muddy swings at Karl, but Cross dodges and rakes the eyes of Muddy! Waters’ eyes are watering as he flails about. Cross kicks him in the gut and pulls him into a double underhook DDT! Cross rolls out of the ring and pulls out a table from the ringside area. He sets it up alongside two other tables standing longways parallel to the apron.

Cross grabs another table and slides it into the ring. He rolls in but Muddy has recuperated. He drops an elbow on him as he comes in. Muddy grabs the table and sets it up in the corner leaning up against the turnbuckle. He grabs Cross and sets him in the opposite corner. He climbs to the second rope, kisses his fist, and begins pounding the head of Cross!

The crowd begins counting aloud with him.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

Joey Styles: “It’s not every day that you see a 10-Count headpunch here at XWF! Oddly enough…”

Muddy gets down and begins yelling, “U-S-A! U-S-A!” The crowd begins pickin up on it and begins cheering in unison. Muddy is taunting and waiting for Cross to get back up. Cross staggers to his feet and Muddy grabs his arm and flings him into the table! Cross is laid out facefirst on the table! Muddy goes to the opposite side, joins in the chants for a second and then charges!

Karl turns around and NAILS Muddy with a superkick! Muddy hits the ground hard still feeling the repercussions from the attack on his jaw earlier. Karl is barely standing as he uses the ropes to hold himself up. Muddy slowly gets to his knees and…

WHAM!

Kick to the jaw from Cross! Karl motions for Muddy to get up. Muddy slowly begins stirring when…

WHAMMMMM!

Joey Styles: “Damn! Those were vicious shots by Cross!”

An even harder kick straight to the side of Muddy’s face!

Muddy is barely moving after those nasty kicks. Karl goes off the ropes and leaps up high… only to drop his knee across the face of Muddy! Muddy squirms uncontrollably after the falling knee smashes his nose and causes it to start bleeding profusely. Karl sees the blood and hits the ropes quickly. He comes back to the center of the ring and raises a boot to stomp on his face! The referee breaks in at this point and pushes Cross back. The referee gets down with a cloth and begins trying to stop the bleeding.

To no avail.

Muddy begins stirring and gets to a corner turnbuckle where he pulls himself up. The referee is still dabbing his wound, but Muddy pushes the referee aside and shaking his head! The crowd is alive and in full support of their hero!

“Mu-ddy! U-S-A! Muuuu-ddy! U-S-A!”

As soon as Muddy moves the referee, Karl comes charging for a corner clothesline! But…

SPEAR!

Joey Styles: “Muddy just drove the air right out of the chest of Karl with that hellacious spear!”

Cross gets back up to his feet sluggishly and BOOM! Dropkick! He gets back up and BOOM! Another dropkick! He slowly staggers around until… BOOOOOOOM! The third dropkick demolishes his face! Muddy looks amped! Muddy moves the table out to the center of the ring and sets it up. He pulls Karl over on top of it and climbs the turnbuckle. He points out towards the audience who are on their feet…

MUD STOMP!

Joey Styles: “Oh no! He missed it! Muddy goes through the table!”

Karl Cross had rolled out of the way just in time as Muddy goes down through the table hard! The match isn’t over however since Karl didn’t put him through the table.

Both men are down and out and the referee just looks on helplessly. Slowly Karl gets to his feet and sees the massacre before him. He drags the remnants of Muddy out of the pile and brings him to the apron. He wraps the arm of Muddy and looks like he’s going for an apron DDT! The crowd is on their feet, but no! Muddy hooks his leg! He lifts up the weight of Karl and flings him forward! Karl falls chest first on the apron!

Joey Styles: “That looked really painful!”

Slowly Muddy regains his composure. He lifts up the lifeless body of Karl and Cross pulls down Muddy’s chin over the top rope. Muddy teeters on the apron. Behind him are those three tables that Cross set up earlier! Cross pulls Muddy’s neck over the ropes and begins choking him! Muddy is turning blue in the face! Cross releases him and pulls his head through the second and third rope. He climbs the turnbuckle. He points at Muddy and leaps off for…

THE CONVERSATION KILL-

NO! Muddy pulled out of the way and Cross slams down on the ground! He slowly gets up and Muddy spits chewing tobacco in the eyes of Karl!

Joey Styles: “OHMYGOD! How disgusting! Karl is flinging around blinded!”

Karl can’t seem to find anything. Muddy decks him and wraps his arm! He lifts him high over the top rope… and…

SUPERPLEX TO THE FLOOR AND THROUGH THE TABLES!

Joey Styles: “Oh my god! An upset! Muddy Waters just beat Karl Cross! Muddy Waters is going to have a match with ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane next week for the Hart Championship!”

Justin Roberts: “And the winner and NEW Number One Contender for The Hart Championship… MUDDDDYYYYYY WATTTERRRSSSSSSSSSSS!”

Muddy’s arm is raised by the referee as he celebrates by taking out of his chewing tobacco and drinking two cold beers! ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane walks out onto the rampway and points at Muddy. Finally Muddy sees them and the stare-off is on. Next week! Muddy vs. Lane for the Hart Championship!

Rather than fading out after the conclusion of the last match, we fade to the parking lot and Paul Heyman's awaiting limo. Heyman approaches the limo while on his phone, and hesitates to enter.

”Kirk, you on you're way out yet?

…

“Good, good. I'll see you in a minute. I'll be in the limo.”

Heyman steps into the limo and closes the door. Moments later, Kirk MacClay shows up in the lot, walking quickly toward the limo when...

[Image: pyro_22.jpg]

Joey Styles: “OH MY GOD! PAULIE!”

The force of the explosion sends MacClay flying into a concrete wall. He slumps to the ground and starts moaning while holding his head. The camera zooms out a little and Sean Falcon is seen standing near MacClay. Falcon leans down and lifts MacClay to a seated position. Falcon then takes a seat next to the woozy Madness General Manager and places his arm around him.

”I said the show would end with a bang, Kirk. I told you, I always keep my promises.”

He laughs slightly.

”...Pauuull...”

MacClay groans quietly through his pain.

”No, MacClay. Paul Heyman isn't who you have to be concerned with. It's Sean Falcon you need to worry about.

“See, since you saw fit to take my job, here's what we're going to do. Until you give me my job back, I'm going to take yours!”

At this moment, a large blacked out Cadillac rolls up. Getting out of the driver seat is Big Sal. Sal approaches Falcon and MacClay and reveals a roll of duct tape.

”Secure him, Sal.”

”You got it, Seanie.”

Falcon gets to his feet and Big Sal leans down and starts to wrap MacClay up in duct tape.

”Sorry about this Mr. MacClay. But I have a job to do.”

”Never mind that, Sal! Get him in the car!”

Sal lifts MacClay up onto his big shoulders and drops him into the backseat of the car. Sean climbs into the car behind him and Sal heads for the drivers door.

”Where to?”

”Pittsburgh.”

Joey Styles: “Sean Falcon has just kidnapped Kirk MacClay!

“God! Heyman!”

The Cadillac rolls out of the lot as emergency crews finally arrive and Madness fades out.

[Image: qtFY7a9.png]

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kirk MacClay's post:
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson (04-21-2015), Mastermind (04-20-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-20-2015), Vincent Lane (04-20-2015)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2015, 06:46 PM

Hope you bring your big boy pants next week, Muddy.

Hate Post Like Post
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-20-2015, 07:08 PM

Man, who knew that pretty boy would end up getting a defeated by the likes of me... well, so longs that quick ass victory gains me my money, i'm ready for Warfare against those two more pretty boys with my pal Mac.

Belie dat in a bag of chips!
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2015, 07:09 PM

...From mere makins', ta' ah' shot at that there purdy pink belt of yers' Lane...
It be an' ol' Pikeville legend that Muddy Waters come out tha' womb wearin' Jeans ready and drinkin' Millers
Orta' be ah' hell'uva' ho-down
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muddy Waters's post:
Vincent Lane (04-21-2015)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-20-2015, 09:24 PM

holy shit!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(04-21-2015)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-20-2015, 09:40 PM

[Image: 159855673.jpg]

"PAULIE!! NOOOOO!!!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Tommy Essence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2015, 02:35 AM

OOC: sorry for my appsense i totally didn't realizes i was in a match i forgot i oppted in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Essence's post:
John Samuels (04-21-2015)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-21-2015, 08:49 AM

"Paul? Fuck that guy. He betrayed me, after I did everything he asked! I attacked a Wallaby for him."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-21-2015, 09:02 AM

Thanks for a great match Thunderbolt. Sorry for the interference man. I was hoping for a clean match but as you said in one of your promos, I'm not the kind of guy to make a dirty pin. I take pride in my victories and I will not take advantage of a situation like that. Good luck in your next match bro.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson's post:
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-21-2015, 04:03 PM

Congratulations Flynn. Dont worry about the interference bro I would never take a dirty pin either. Good Luck in every match you compete in

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunderbolt Lying Asshole's post:
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson (04-21-2015), Vincent Lane (04-21-2015)