Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can Win the X-Treme Chanpionship
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-06-2015, 03:11 AM

Thunderbolt X is walking around backstage at Madness when he spots Unknown Soldier showing off his X-Treme title to a few women. Thunderbolt X takes advantage of the situation and Superkicks Soldier in the face and sends him flying through a door. He finds a box and jumps on it. He waits for Soldier to get to his knees and performs a Curb Stomp. He picks up Soldier and hits his Primary finisher The Thunderbolt of Doom. Soldier hits the ground with a lot of force. He grabs Soldier's leg and locks in his Secondary finsher the Thunderbolt Stretch. He locks it in until Soldier is passed out.

"I apologise Soldier but its time to prove my critics wrong" "Its time for me to win my first title and prove to Hero, NOCMM and Louis that i'm no joke"

Thunderbolt X covers Unknown Soldier's near lifeless body. Dick E walks by and starts to count.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2015, 03:31 AM

Unknown Soldier kicks out and performs his own finisher 666 times on Thunderbolt X. He then forces this muscle headed moron to sit down and write 'The Dark Star' 666 times on a piece of paper as if he were in detention.

Unknown Soldier: "We're going to sit here forever, or until you come up with a unique or creative name for your own finisher(s)!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-06-2015, 03:48 AM

He writes the word Dark Star 666 times and then shoves the pen in Soldier's heart. Soldier leans back but he is not dead. He takes out the pen and then shoves it in his head. He grabs super glue and glues Soldier's whole body, arms and legs to the ground. He then grabs duct tape and tapes the whole body down. He pins Soldier

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-06-2015, 04:08 AM

I don't think that's how it works, my friend.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]