Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Duke
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-16-2015, 03:56 PM

Listen up here man, I want to take you on this upcoming PPV. Me and you never had a match nor history, if i recall correctly. So are you interested in this or you are going to fight a person who's in the Main Event in XWF?

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-16-2015, 06:03 PM

Somebody save John Black from the worst 3 minutes of his life.
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-16-2015, 06:11 PM

Look you can make all the jokes you want, I don't care if I win or lose against the likes of you. I get that everyone treats you like the second god, but to me, your just a poor man's Eli James. I don't care if I suffer against you in the ring for 3 minutes or less.

Let me kick your ass right back into your personal retirement where you belong.

What else do you have to prove Duke, you already made a huge mark in XWF, but if you think that your insults will gain you favorites by the ones who laugh at me?

Maybe, I am a joke in the ring; but don't think for a second you will walk out of the damn ppv with no scratches or blood on your face.

Do you want to fight me or fight Maverick who you could beat in under 3 minutes?

Your choice Duke, your choice

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post