Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Who Has Aids...(Maria or anyone)
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-11-2015, 06:42 PM

[Image: 2091882_QGFJOOVTXRGUCHY.jpg]

You see world, Brink's a whore at this moment. I am not talking about Peter's legitimate girlfriend who gotten pissed off with a photoshopped head of his mother who was a rotting corspe head. Oh no, I am talking about the one who I accidentally got my dick wet inside that nasty snatch of her hideous pussy, a puss pus that Dong will pick his short line of stick inside. I regret ever fucking Brink's who has AIDs. Now, that's why you don't see me wrestle in this ring, because of the fear of me spreading AIDs to you all who I ever would encounter.

Also, I have a kid with her that I have to take care of, it was a born a boy but it has the same disease as Maria has. I don't know if I will see him ever live a normal life, BUT I can guarantee that if you ever see this woman, kill her with fire and let Peter gain the ashes or let Morbid snort up the remains.

Fuck Maria Brink who got AIDs....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-11-2015, 06:53 PM

The child never made it. Skydiving accident. Also, it was going to be a girl. Her name was going to be Jean Black

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-11-2015, 06:58 PM

Fuck you... you make me sick to my stomach... blehh... that child was going to be fatherless.
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-11-2015, 07:38 PM

Lies. All lies, bruh. That child was NOT going to be fatherless. I have been by Maria's side since the accident. She needed a man to tend to her wounds and her AIDs. I was that man. You just need to back off and let shit takes it's course dude.
Hate Post Like Post