Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 04:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Madison's Screw-Ball Magic Trick!
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-22-2013, 05:30 PM

As The Scene opens to Madison's location, he takes out a big jar with regular screw inside it (image Madison's Avatar). He was trying make it move with his mind in front of a camera.

Madison: Look at this Jar Everyone, look what's inside it.

Madison pulls the jar closer to the camera.

Madison: I am going to attempt to move the screw, WITH MY MIND!

Madison smiles at the camera.

Madison: With the timer i gotten at some shop, it's set at 28.1 seconds.

He picks up the timer and shows it to the camera and starts it.

Madison: Kids, don't attempt this at home.

Madison was focusing on that jar for a good 50 minutes, until his Slave, Black, interrupts him.

Black: Bossmaster--

Madison: Black look, I'm moving the screws with my mind!

Black: I don't see that.

Madison: LOOK CLOSER.

John Black looks closer at the jar.

All of a sudden, John Madison smashes the jar to bits over John Black's head!

Madison: See, they're moving!

John Madison walks away as Black removes the shards of glass from his head.

Black: Eh' it didn't hurt ONE bit at ALL!.

The Scene fades as he called 911 to help him take out the glass shards from his head.

~Super Sayin!? Ja makin me Crazy~

Well, i have to go see the doctors for the stitches for my head. Eh, it will heal if anyone cares to know. Anyhow, i got a match that might make free from the sadistic head chopping maniac who has a an fetish for Mister Mystery aka 3 Times Better Feder's wife, Flo Feder. I am getting sick of seeing Madison face as he treats me like if i am a southern slave to eat other women Tampons like it's fried chicken or something, and also getting tried of being around a man who has his orgies with the Black Circle and gets pushed as Shane's main hit man. Cyren, i know you have a HUGE importance on the scene in XWF, you have accomplished more then anyone in this company has done, excluding the fact you had beef with Slater and the other company. You might have a long title reign, though it don't mean i'll bow down to you and let you beat me. I'd guess it's time to prove that Cyren isn't a "J.O.B.B.E.R" and belongs to the typical main event scene like always. Cryen, you and me will have a war that might interfere your two matches with Dong and Mack on Shove It. Be prepared for whats to come this Saturday, because i want MY freedom from Madison and his sick Obsessed Romance with Flo. See you at Saturday, C R Y E N.

Transmission Fades Away....

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post