Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Draft AND TRADE reactions!
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-10-2014, 05:26 PM

Well John you know me, always willing to do business. Though if Peter's only option is to go to Mastermind's team he might as well stay where he is, at least Samuels can help carry Pest's team, Mastermind's team has as much of a chance of winning it's match as Eli does of winning Biggest Loser.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:31 PM

It appears we are at an impasse. You see, as a captain I have a right to choose my own team, as much as Theodore. Now, Theo has chosen decently from the lot he had to go with, but remember this, all the other captains had a chance to pick Peter before I did, and yet none of them did. What does that tell you, Peter? Would you have been a fourth round draft, or would you have been left alone as the unpicked? Would your behavior have alienated you from the others? Think of it this way, I gave you a home. When the others passed you by.
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:32 PM

Then my client will have no choice but to sabotage your team in the same way that Evertrust threatened to sabotage his team in the event that he wasn't picked in the first round!

Hmmm, so either take the deal that me and Peter come up with or my client will sabotage Team Shit Fed!

Of course, this is all up to Peter. Maybe Peter doesn't mind carrying your team to victory.

Peter, feel free to text me at any time. (do not call)
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:35 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:26 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
Well John you know me, always willing to do business. Though if Peter's only option is to go to Mastermind's team he might as well stay where he is, at least Samuels can help carry Pest's team, Mastermind's team has as much of a chance of winning it's match as Eli does of winning Biggest Loser.

John places a crinkled up $5 X-buck in Theo's pocket.

I just want what's best for my client. We'll stay in touch.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:38 PM

And perhaps I will choose to view Peter's this week with the same intent next week, and thus ensure he loses his title as well. Now, John, you know very well what Shane's instructions were for Peter and Kyril. Do you wish it to appear that either of them are slouching in carrying out Shane's orders? Do you wish Peter to be considered as treasonous as Vinnie has shown himself to be? Peter worked hard for that title, and his sabotage here will surely mean clandestine collusion with Crybaby Jane, something Shane cannot abide. John, I implore you, convince Peter it is in his best interest to play ball correctly with myself and John Samuels. Remind him if need be that after we win, I am allowed to pay him up to $7,500 for his troubles. And I can throw in more of my personal funds as a bonus.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-10-2014, 05:43 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:35 PM)john madison Said:
(10-10-2014, 05:26 PM)Theo Pryce Said:

John places a crinkled up $5 X-buck in Theo's pocket.

I just want what's best for my client. We'll stay in touch.

You know my number. Or you know, you could just yell across the room. Either or.

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-10-2014, 05:46 PM

"Hey Vinnie! Welcome to Gator & The Boys, well, Gator & The Loverboys now I guess. Mastermind! Print up t-shirts!"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-10-2014, 05:48 PM

I am willing to trade my next pick to Pest for Peter Gilmour…and 2000xbux which I will distribute around my team for their hard work and dedication to VICTORY! In Glory’s name! HEIL!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-10-2014, 05:50 PM

Tell you what Pest in the interest of business I'm willing to put our shit aside for the moment and give you a one time offer, and this is to help out my friend John. I'll give you 4,000 XBux and Cain for Peter.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:52 PM

I am declining the offer. The only person I will accept in Peter's stead is Vincent. Now, since Vincent has made it clear that he does not wish to be on my side, and he is not bound to do so, then I will be accepting no trades. Peter can deal with it. He knew there was a chance this would happen when he signed up. He should stop being a whiny baby and accept it.
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:53 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:38 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Remind him if need be that after we win, I am allowed to pay him up to $7,500 for his troubles. And I can throw in more of my personal funds as a bonus.

John clicks his pen, anxiously.

Now we're talkin'.

Peter, how bad do you want to carry this team? We can make some serious money here.

I'm just saying, we need to consider all options.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:54 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:50 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Tell you what Pest in the interest of business I'm willing to put our shit aside for the moment and give you a one time offer, and this is to help out my friend John. I'll give you 4,000 XBux and Cain for Peter.

Why would I ever want Cain? No, I'm afraid I'll decline. And please do not take this as a personal insult to you. Your offer is mostly fair, but you're not in a position to offer me who I want. I hope you understand.
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:55 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:38 PM)Mr WGWF Said: And perhaps I will choose to view Peter's this week with the same intent next week, and thus ensure he loses his title as well.

I'm already in talks with Lane. Every body's got a price.
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-10-2014, 05:55 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:46 PM)Gator Said: "Hey Vinnie! Welcome to Gator & The Boys, well, Gator & The Loverboys now I guess. Mastermind! Print up t-shirts!"

T-Shirts are at the ready.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:56 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:46 PM)Gator Said: "Hey Vinnie! Welcome to Gator & The Boys, well, Gator & The Loverboys now I guess. Mastermind! Print up t-shirts!"

We get shirts? BAD ASS!

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:02 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:55 PM)john madison Said:
(10-10-2014, 05:38 PM)Mr some shitty fed Said: And perhaps I will choose to view Peter's this week with the same intent next week, and thus ensure he loses his title as well.

I'm already in talks with Lane. Every body's got a price.

At the end of this ordeal, I will have close to ten thousand dollars to spread out, if we win. Should we win, all of my personal Xbux go to Peter, as well as the Five Thousand in Captain Bonus, and the Twenty Five Hundred MVP bonus. That is all contingent on Peter participating and actually pulling his weight in the match.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-10-2014, 06:02 PM

If you would rather Vinnie Lane over the Number One Contender to the Universal Title then so be it.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:05 PM

Cain would do well on my team, yes, but do I derive as much pleasure at the idea of Cain working for me as I do from Vincent working for me? No. Theo, I'm sure you can understand the logic behind that. I've no doubt in my team's chances of victory with either Vincent or Cain. With Peter, I have a better shot. If I'm being paid to swap to a lesser shot, I'd better get some laughter out of the mix. But, as I said, Peter needs to stop being a crybaby over it.
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:06 PM

[ Justin Sane has just seen Eli James read his name out in the live draft. A wave of excitement and anticipation rushes over him. It's as if all his Christmas' have come at once. He couldn't possibly ask for a better team. He smirks at the cameraman nearby and motions for him to come closer. ]

Justin Sane: "Eli James, what a wise choice you've made. It's unfathomable that a team of yourself, Evertrust and yours truly could be allowed to form such a dangerous alliance. These "War Games" as they are billed will be nothing more than a massacre that the XWF will be forced to bare witness to. Yourself and Evertrust alone make quite the formidable unit, but throw in the most insane unknown commodity to grace the XWF in recent memory? Things just got very.. VERY.. interesting around here."

[ Sane seems more than happy with the team to which he has drafted. Why wouldn't he be? This War Games will be nothing short of child's play. ]

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-10-2014, 06:07 PM

DON'T FUCKING IGNORE MORBID ANGEL! that is two picks in a fucking row! You can be the proud owner of...fucking...uh...A man of questionable skill!

MAKE THE TRADE!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-10-2014, 06:09 PM

I will also give 5000 xbux

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:10 PM

I didn't ignore you. I declined your offer. There is a difference. Let me stand firm here. I will not trade Peter. And if Peter wants a lot of money, he will perform well in the match. There will none of his whiny pussy games. He will act like a fucking man for once in his life. Peter will not be coddled as he often is, he will have to do what is expected of everyone else in this match.
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-10-2014, 06:11 PM

Anyone ever tell you that you have the face of a ?

FUCK YOU!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:12 PM

OR - he could just stick his boot up your ass from bell to bell. Sure, he'll lose the match - but with you as the captain that's already guaranteed anyway.

Some things are more valuable than money, dude. Like slapping you silly.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-10-2014, 06:14 PM

"Alright, captains, you need me on your side. If you draft me, victory is damn near assured if you pick me. Considering the fact that I beat both McBride and Samuels in a Triple Threat, you should know then I'm a huge threat. And if you say I only won by count out, don't kid yourself. I was dominating nearly the entire match, making both McBride and Samuels nearly tap out at times, only failing due to things like interference and size difference. Not to mention, Samuels could have kipped- up and entered the ring before 10, seeing as how he could hang on to my foot for dear life. I guarantee you, draft me, and victory is assured. Draft me, and your opponents will lie, bloody, battered, and humiliated. And no trash- talking or interferences in the world can change that."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:16 PM

Vincent, remember this. There will come a day when it's just you and me in the ring. Alone, and on that day you'll learn that you truly cannot beat me without aid. Remember that. You're nothing without a team to have your back. And if we should meet in this match at the games, I will make sure to be the one to evict you from the match. It's a guarantee.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:19 PM

Not in your wettest, wildest, most profane dreams will you ever beat me. Even if Pete and Samuels stomp me for ten minutes and put me in a damn coma, I'll kick out of anything you've got. If you kill me, my fucking ghost will kick out. You pinning me is one thing that will just never happen.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:24 PM

Keep making the ridiculous claims. You're not half the man you want the world to believe you to be. Had you been nearly as good as your charade would indicate then my skewered judgments would not have held you back from winning. Not once. Remember that. You're not good enough. Not for a second have you been nearly good enough.
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-10-2014, 06:24 PM

Maverick...Victory is my word and every time you say it YOU HAVE TO PAY ME 100 XBUX! Its known as Copyright infringement!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:25 PM

And yet, your record against me is 0-1.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-10-2014, 06:26 PM

(10-10-2014, 06:24 PM)♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ Said: Maverick...Victory is my word and every time you say it YOU HAVE TO PAY ME 100 XBUX! Its known as Copyright infringement!

"Hmmmm.... Nah, I think I'll say it all I want. Victory, victory, victory, victory."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:30 PM

(10-10-2014, 06:25 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: And yet, your record against me is 0-1.

Oh, is it? Should we go back and count the other times when I'd laid you out, and will do so again? Or are you only going to remember the time you couldn't beat me in a fight, and had Diesel do it for you? Diesel's not here to help you this time.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:35 PM

What, are you stupid? Diesel's in the back, eating spaghetti-o's like he always does this time of night. Did you not see him on my VH1 series with me?

Dude, if Big D had called in sick that day it would have ended exactly the same way, except I would have needed a tetanus shot after touching you for that long. That's the only reason I figured I'd let the guy handle things for a little while. I didn't want to end up getting MRSA from your filthy ass.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:41 PM

Yes, keep repeating that, but the fact remains the same. You failed to beat me without assistance, and Diesel won't be there to assist you this week, nor will be there to assist you against Peter and Morbid. Unless you take Madison's offer, which is probably for the best. Less embarrassing. The thing I'm wondering now, why didn't Diesel make me call the match fairly with Guppy? I mean, he was there right? Wait, no. He wasn't. So, it'd appear you got abandoned. Either that, or he knew I was going to be unfair, and he let you go out there to lose anyway. One thing is certain, though. You cannot beat me on your own, and you cannot best me in a game of wits.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:45 PM

You must still be suffering short term memory loss from our match, dude.

I told you well ahead of time that BDC was going to get the night off against Gup. He wanted to be there but I told him no. The only thing YOU did was count slowly. By the way, Maverick hits harder than you do.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:53 PM

Keep spreading your half hearted bullshit. The fact of the matter remains that you're physically and mentally incapable of beating me without assistance. You're incapable of doing most things without assistance. Isn't that correct? Except make up bullshit stories. You claim a wizard stole your title, but we all know that Evertrust is a great many things, but Wizard he is not. He's just better than you are. He did not need any special powers to beat you. All he needed was one arm and half a leg. And I promise you, if you ever sack up and face me without a body guard around, you won't walk away a winner either.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:59 PM

Yeah, sure, totally not weird at all to be sent through an inter-dimensional portal to a pony world. Tell you what, it's so normal and humanly possible, why don't you do it?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 07:02 PM

Had you actually been sent to pony world, I would feel the need to agree with you. He threw a My Little Pony doll at you. Stop making stories up. You're almost as bad as they accuse Maverick of being. And no, I will not use that ridiculous Iceman name.
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-10-2014, 07:55 PM

Such hostility. You boys should all calm down.

Maria, show them your vagina. Calm them down with your vagina. And tits. Just get naked you fat pig.

Maria slowly dances and removes all of her clothes.

You like what you see, boys?

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-10-2014, 08:20 PM

Johnathan is ignoring the AIDS infected woman pulling off a strip tease.

"You know how people say that anything is possible? What are the odds of being picked by the man who is the most likely to lead his team to victory by the mere mention of his name? Thought so. You all can go on and on about how Gator and the Loverboys are going to win or how Peter Gilmour is going to carry his team to victory or some shit like that, but only one thing is guaranteed: when Azrael's team is announced over the microphone, all of this talk will turn into how we kicked all of your asses at War Games."

Just then, he acknowledges the dancing AIDS.

"Put on some damn clothes."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post