Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"Red, White & Blue" (Tryin' To Sing The Truth To Ya)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-20-2014, 01:26 AM Star  "Red, White & Blue" (Tryin' To Sing The Truth To Ya) -->

[center=corbascarp]

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13682

"Do Not Take The Lord's Name In Vain"
Quoth A Prophet...A Martyr...
A 'Peasant Shemale'....
Killer of Alter-Egos.

--12-20-13--

[Shane-o-mac Bry and Krystal Dawn were going to to see 'Miley Montana in The Emperor's New Groove 666'. Again. He liked the movie, it's just... Krys could be a bit-- ]

Krys: OHMIGAWD, NO HE DIDN'T!!

[....a bit-- ]

Krys: OHHHH HELLL NAWWWWW!!!

[....Anyway, after the movie, Shane and Krys were walking along the sidewalk, when Krys spotted a candy sto--

Krys: OHMIGAWD REESE'S PIECES!!

SMB: I don't think it's ope--

Krys: GRAB A GAWD DAMNED ROCK!!

SMB: .....I can't do that again, darlin', I'm--

Krys: GRAB A GAWD DAMNED ROCK AND CHUCK IT THRU THE WINDOW!!

SMB: ...

[Krys walked toward the dirt mound. Which one? The dirt mound, it don't matter, she starts diggin' up a rock. But the rock won't budge. Just put him in a ring and have him promise he'll stick around forever, that'll fix that problem right up...]

SMB: Do you want me tah help you, bab-

Krys: OHMIGAWD THE ROCK WON'T MOVE!!

SMB: ...YOU WANT ME TO HEL--

Krys: I WANT ICE CREAM!!

SMB: .....

|several hours later|

[Krystal decided to bash the window in with her skull. That didn't quite work in her fav-- ]

Krys: MY FUCKING HEAD GAWD DAMMIT!! OW OW OW WHY DID YOU LET ME DO THAT YOU STUPID SUNNUVA BITCH!! MY HEAD'S BLEEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE, THE SIDEWALK'S ALL RED, I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY REESE'S PIECES OR ICE CREAM AND ANOTHER THING--

|later|

[Shane was laying in bed with Krystal.]

SMB: Sooo... ya wanna--

Krys: OHMIGAWD I LOVE THIS SONG!!

SMB: Hey, me too--

Krys: GET THE HELL OUT!!

SMB: ...if ya don't want to tonight, it's fine--

Krys: NO THE SONG YOU MORON!!! IT'S THE LYRICS!!

SMB: ...wait...Wait, Krys, the song just started, it hasn't even gotten to that part ye--

Krys: THIS IS AMERICA, IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT THEY CAN JUST GET THE HELL OUT!!

SMB: ... *le sigh* Krys...you just focus on that one part. He doesn't even say 'This Is America'...The man says 'we love our families', we love our kids....it's love that--'

Krys: GET THE HELL OUT!!

SMB: Krys, you can't just focus on one part. Sometimes, when I listen to a song, like, "Dancin' Crazy"...I just feel the beat. A lotta people would look at me funny for dancin' to a Cosgrove song, but In That Moment, I feel it. I just feel it. There's a lotta sides to me, and most people never see 'em all. But when I hear a song like this... Yeah, I might not agree with a lotta the things they say, but when I hear this song? I listen. ...And I smile. Cuz when I hear it, to me... he ain't just talkin' about 'rednecks', OR 'America'. ...he's talkin' about people. Every man, woman, color, race, it don't matter. You gotta pay attention to the words, cuz they mean somethin' for everyone. Work hard. Bust your ass, and make the effort, and it don't matter who you are, or what you did. You put in the struggle? You reap the reward.

SMB: He's talkin' about fake people... Fake Plastic Trees. People that give you one image, and hide another. A Poker Face. That preach about one set of ethics, and live by another. Just like that song by 'Poison'..."Something to Believe In".... 'I see him on the TV preachin' 'bout the promised land. He tells me to believe in Jesus... Steals the money from my hand. Some say he was a good man, but Lord I think he sinned'... It's about soul, Krys. When you preach somethin'? You don't just 'preach' it. You live it. Or it ain't worth a damn. For a long time, I've been guilty ah that one... But I'm sick of livin' that life.

SMB: It's about living every moment to its fullest, making each one count. Livin' it like you'd wanna go out on it. That flag... it's a quilt. Of every man and woman that shed their blood to forge a destiny. Not for one creed, or credo. They all toiled, they all built it. They built it, and built it, over time, with patience, effort, blood, sweat, tears, and action. They built it, and people came from miles around. Cuz for all of our differences, there's one thing this place holds that not too many others out there do... Freedom, babe. That's what it's all about.

SMB: Yeah, there's a lotta things I disagree with about this country...But in this country? I got the right to make that change. To look the Man in The Mirror, right in his eyes. And tell HIM...step up. Prove me wrong. And that's what a lotta people forget about. THAT....that, is the kinda person that can 'get the hell out'. We all have a different belief system, we all have our own code, and set of truths. But in those truths, we all share a common twine. A lotta things don't sit well with me, but I'm tired of complainin' about it, and I'm ready to do somethin' about it. And if you don't wanna make the difference? There's the door. Don't let it hit ya where the good.........split ya.

Krys: OHMIGAWD FULL HOUSE IS ON AGAIN!! IT'S A MARATHON, YAY!! ...Ohmigawd that BITCH at the theatre, ya know, that stupid 'goth' chick, she actually shorted me ONE WHOLE CENT, I mean can you BELIEVE THAT, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT, I'M SO PISSED OFF MY FACE IS TURNIN' BLUE!! I AM SO GONNA GIVE HER A PIECE OF MY MIND, WHY, WHY I'LL, I'LL MOIDELIZE THE BITCH THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!!

Scrappy-Dawn: LEMME AT HER, LEMME AT HER!!!!!

SMB: Five days....

K: Five days......

~A week to remember... we never said which one~

|even through the darkest___it's better to burn out than fade away|

#FearTheReapers | #FearOur$¢ars

--it's <# that make us all so rich. no matter who u R--

FreedomImminent\\

#Beware | #Fade2
[color=white]A Gawd Damned Signature. Shane always told me not tah use 'em as part of the roleplay, FINALLY startin' to listen, only took me two lifetimes >< ......knowin' me that'll probably be retconned....................

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post