Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OOC\\ Using Other Picbases: Message To Anarchist And Many Others Here.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2014, 09:27 PM

[/align=center][/autoplay]4dI-V1Gk8-0[/autoplay][/align]

I can't post in the OOC section, the Madness thread was locked, people are upset about this and seem to not grasp the concept, so here it is--

anarchist Said:you use other people's pictures in role-plays. You have no clue what you are doing and I am starting to think you are either a) a wrestling hater out to troll us

or b) just plain confused and need meds and if you do need meds please get them soon.

Like no joke, no sarcasm, because if there is one thing I get is the autism spectrum which you seem to fall right into not knowing social cues.

-- First of all? Read any of these: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13204 / http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13213 / http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13248 / http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13452 | That is my 'real' work. I have been in this hobby since 2001, for the most part I've used Reeve/Rayne, two halves of the same coin. Based on my illness. What I am doing with Reeve is making fun of Rayne. That's what I'm doing currently, and I will not divulge any more at this time. Just know that I have an angle stretching into 10.24. I created the 'Martyr' account so I may do my serious work through her, to tell the story, and set up the future.

However, I will be posting a serious post as Reeve shortly. Read it, don't, whatever. Believe what you wish.

-- I have bipolar. As Weird Al would say, "Close, But No Cigar". I've had it all my life, I've taken meds all my life, I've been to 10 (+) mental clinics, I've been to countless counselors, 3 outpatient groups. Honestly, the more people say I need to "get help", the more I feel like letting them know just how misguided they are. I've spent my entire life getting help. And slowly but surely it's sinking in. Also? I've been a wrestling fan since I was 3, no joKe. My mom went to the shows as a kid, with her father, my grandpa. And I won't even go any further into that, as I'm writing a roleplay, and I'm not going to waste any further time explaining myself to you.

You have no idea. Please don't act as if you do. Thank you.

-- I don't know who uses what as a picbase. My character can transform into anyone. There is no 'taken pic base' list, at least not outside the OOC section as far as I can tell, and I'm not going to look through every roster page every time I want to make one quick 'costume change'. I used the Joker last year, in Ally-cat's 'Dinner in Paris'. September 2013. And I also picked out Ms. Chif for one of my character's main roles far before you joined. I was originally going to use Daffney, I figured that would upset Paul. After the BS I pulled w/the LOF segment, I felt I'd spare him the reminder... then, he 'liked' your post. So fukkit. I'm using Daff. And if Paul doesn't like it?

He can bite my shiny, sparkly, bedazzled, half-breed, rainbow-colored ass.

//OOC

IC\\

...Reeve appears...

[Image: mick-foley-482x298.jpg]

c) Have a nice day.

//sarcasm

--and people say i'm paranoid? .....quoth the heyman...--

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

| kiss kiss, bang bang <3 |
Edit
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2014, 09:45 PM

If a thread gets locked, it might not be a good idea to revive the issue in a new thread.

Also, I think Heyman might not want you on Madness, so you might want to stick to Warfare.

Lastly, the News forum isn't your OOC board. If you can't access OOC then you can't post OOC, that's it.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-09-2014, 11:13 PM

If I were one of the people you were addressing just now, you would have already lost me and/or pissed me off even further as soon as you said...

(07-09-2014, 09:27 PM)Reeve Alexandra Gordon Said: people are upset about this and seem to not grasp the concept, so here it is--

This is an example of talking down to someone as if their reasoning for disliking your action is flawed, and is something they themselves cannot overcome. Cyren did this a lot. Please keep in mind it's only going to further distance you from the others if that's the way you speak to people who take exception to your actions. Try to take a moment and consider how the others will take your words before you tell them that it's just their own fault and that they must not be able to grasp the concept.

Also, autoplaying a vid in a primarily ooc post is not something people will really be that fond of... and it doesn't mean they can't "grasp" the concept; it just means don't do it.

I know you are trying and you have challenges to overcome but I believe if you stop and think while putting yourself in others' shoes before posting, you'd be able to avoid doing a lot of the things others have taken exception to.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Archie Lawson (07-10-2014), Ozymandias (07-10-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-10-2014, 03:22 AM

He lost me when he said hobby, how dare he say XWF is a hobby! It's a way of life damn it

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-10-2014, 07:41 AM

(07-09-2014, 09:45 PM)john madison Said: If a thread gets locked, it might not be a good idea to revive the issue in a new thread.

Also, I think Heyman might not want you on Madness, so you might want to stick to Warfare.

Lastly, the News forum isn't your OOC board. If you can't access OOC then you can't post OOC, that's it.

I would like to highlight the line that I underlined, made bold and italicized.

It seems like almost every single one of your posts includes some form of OOC in there. Not only were you restricted from posting OOC, for your own good I might add, but when you include such a thing it almost every post it makes it very hard for people to distinguish when you are speaking OOC and when you are speaking IC. Especially when you do it in the middle of posts as opposed to the beginning or the end.

I think you would do yourself a lot of good to just stick to roleplaying on the roleplay boards. You are starting to flood the news and rumors board. I also don't really understand the purpose of posting a message with a segment in it that was not used as that does not mean that the segment is suddenly valid. I think you might need to find a different way to go about starting some of these angles that you want to run since they all seem to involve other characters besides your own. Perhaps you might consider limiting your angles to just yourself, give people something to buy into and maybe then they will want to work with you in some capacity.

Just a thought.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]