Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Dear Shelby ('Calm Before The Show' / "Prelude", 1of?)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-26-2014, 10:12 PM

No descriptions. No details. Just a void, and a voice. And it spoke.

"JH": I hold no hate fer ya. I want'cha tah know that, first an' foremost. Yes, I'll admit Miss 'Cobra', if that is yer real name...You've pissed me off. A few of the things ya said tah me, few things ya said tah people I care about. People like Mister Hunter Payne. They upset me, cuz I know a man that holds a great deal ah respect fer the guy. So yes, that ticked me off, but lemme tell ya Shel. I understand you. Believe me, I do, I once shot a man that betrayed me. I see where yer comin' from, I got no qualms with the way you live yer life. Sometimes, a person's gotta do things that others would find cruel, things a person could get the chair fer. Sometimes, a person lives a wild life, drinks, parties, lives on the edge, an' people like tah cast their stones. But see, that's where I differ.

"JH": I ain't like other people. I don't live like other people, I don't act like other people, an' I sure as hell don't think like other people. I believe in a different set ah values. A way of thinkin' that many people disagree with, but do I give a damn? You can bet yer pretty lil ass I do not. I see a person beat down another, blow their head off, I don't jump tah conclusions. Fer all I know, that person mighta been the person tah pull the trigger themselves, through their words, through their actions. Some people bring hell's fury down upon themselves, an' sometimes they just can't handle the outcome. Trust me....I get it. Ya can respond however ya want to. My head is trained tah stay focused. Tah know how to respond tah certain situations, an' it ain't fair tah cast judgement without knowin' the facts. It takes a lot tah truly, fully hate a person. An' y'all ain't earned that from me. Not yet.

"JH": I'm keepin' this short fer now, I just felt I needed tah say somethin' before past consequences repeated themselves, but, just know. Whatever happens this comin' Mond'y? It won't be personal. It'll be business, nothin' more, nothin' less. Ya can come at me with all ya got, cuz trust me lil gal. I'll be prepared. Finally, I hear ya don't like the name 'Steve'....Well, lemme finish off with a lil line that may be familiar wit' you, a few here, an' it goes a lil somethin' like this right'chere.... Jack Hoff 24/7 sez-- Don't trust yer eyes. Don't trust what'cha see on the outside. Don't trust anybody that sells themselves to ya as one thing, cuz ya never know what'cher gonna get. Just like a box ah chocolates.....only sure thing in this here life is? Nothin's fer sure.

"T.S.S"SG: An' that's the bottom line.

|the truth is gonna hurt ya|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post