Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You're making me horny.
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2013, 09:35 AM

Dante Kyllen: "Doesn't she look terrific?"

Greggo: "He or she or which one?"

Dante Kyllen: "All of them, you idiot. I think I want to fuck them all?"

Greggo: "OH! OH! Look it's Billy!"

Sure enough the duo had been walking for hours with nothing to sleep or eat. The typical behavior you would assume from two men who had done absolutely nothing but smoke Goat Meth for the past four days straight. From the moment Dante stepped foot outside the detention center to the time now, where both men are seen staring into an open field behind a fence. Greggo isn't wearing pants anymore and Dante's are wrapped around his ankles. Both men have taken out their fully erect penises to gaze across the hay filled foothills. The grassy fields loaded with all types of interesting animals to engage sexually. Horses, pigs, chickens, but most of all the Goat. Dante and Greggo's primary concern was focused on retrieving that goat in order to make sweet, sweet love to it.

Ronnie Wilkins turn back now, for the filth and disgust has just begun!

You think smoking a little meth or consuming massive amounts of vodka was bad enough? Clearly this moron doesn't know SATAN! very well to make improper and unnecessary judgements about a wrestler who's nearly undefeated in his past six month stay here in the XWF.

You see, Soldier's the but I'm the one pulling the strings on this entire operation and you Ronnie, well you're obviously just too ignorant to realize what you've gotten yourself into. You see, Soldier doesn't need to waste his time doing bench presses and tearing open his wife's vagina for the seventeenth time this week. That being the routine of the one they call Ronnie Wilkins as of recently. But did you know Ronnie, that Billy's butt hole is exactly six centimeters tighter in diameter than your wife's vagina? I couldn't believe it when I heard it myself, but it's true. It might be about time to wrap some chains around her cooter in order to get some traction. I'm not much for fisting unless it involves massive uppercut cunt punches. The best way to ensure that your woman never asks you to eat her out again. The crazy things you hear from the methodical mastermind who can only have one name... SATAN! Thaaaaaaaat's ME!

Soldier continues stroking his man meat and then turns to speak.

Unknown Soldier: "So I made you mad, huh Ronnie? That's funny, because the only feelings I've got is of sexual desire, you have made me horny! I got a full on woody just thinking about how badly I'm going to rape you and... Gabriel Harding in the ring tonight. Gabriel's got me HARDING for a good hour now as I envision his blood spilling on top of me while I fist fuck Ronnie Wilkins to show him what it feels like to be his wife. She feels the continuous pounding, but the sexual stimulation has dissipated many, many years ago. Probably after some like Big Bad LeRoy was inside her, but that's another story. To you, this match might be a chance to prove yourself and covet that North Korean title that you care about for whatever stupid reason. To me, it's just another rape. Just like a piece of crystal I will devour you whole in a matter of seconds. I usually don't get this worked up, but after being in jail for such a long time without any animals to have sex with, you get a little lonely? You understand, right Ronnie? After all your the one fucking that orangutang looking bitch, right?

You beat Stagger Jones...

I beat Stagger Jones...

So I'm really lost as far as where exactly your finding this as a tool to threaten me... or anyone for that matter. Stagger Jones sucks, just like you.

Unknown Soldier: "Proves nothing... You see Ronnie, my insignificant fool, you can't be given respect when you haven't earned it yet. Certainly not my respect because I know how big of a loser Stagger Jones is already."

Unknown Soldier: "You asked me a question. What do I think is going to happen when we get into reverse gravity?"

Unknown Soldier: "Let's just say I'm looking forward to joining the Ten Mile High Club by pounding you so hard that your wife will feel it deep down in her black hole vagina. The Goat Meth is used so that I can muster up the strength to engage you physically. The first person in the ring I had to be high as hell to rape due to your ugly and despicable ways. You see, I'm not the disgusting one Ronnie. It's disgusting to me how unoriginal and pathetic you are. Keep working out and banging your wife, but just like the the numerous others that have stepped foot in the ring with Unknown Soldier. I will win. Who needs muscles and human vagina when you've got SATAN! and my good friend 'Billy' the goat's asshole."

Soldier kicks his pants off and then points down at his penial appendage encouraging Greggo to spit on his 'you know what.' Greggo not only spits, but gargles a huge loogey in the back of his throat before it smacks off the edge of Dante's genitalia. It drips off he tip of his Johnson in a very slow and slimy way to the ground. He quickly hops over the fence and prepares to insert the goat from behind. The scene fades just as he begins to slip the dripping mixture of saliva and mucus into the wet and stinky behind of Billy....

[Image: tumblr_m972dz4KCJ1rskjvmo1_500.jpg]

^^ Unknown Soldier's real 'Meth Face'

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post