Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thraxx-spoliation (Anyone)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2014, 12:49 PM

Black is standing on the grave where Thraxx was buried in..

Bitch..you fukin bitch.. you--

He starts to tear up a little.. and pours some lemonade on her headstone..

Fucking dead... you and I had something special.. now, your burned to bits.. I'm gunna find someone who done this.

He stares at the headstone... and someone enters the grave site..

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Rain (06-15-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-12-2014, 12:57 PM

Frodo walks up to the grave of the girl he killed with his dick. Dicked to death, that was a new one for him.

"Sup, John. You and Ann had a thing, huh? I don't remember whether she mentioned you or not. Man, she was looking pretty hot right at the end."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2014, 01:19 PM

Why?! Why?!

Why didn't she just stay away from drugs, alcohol, and sexually transmitted diseases!

I tried to save you Angela, I never bothered to learn your real last name, Thraxx.

But the sad truth is, I foresaw this happening to Ann
(Winehouse?) Thraxx. Which is why I worked my ass off trying to keep you in the Straight Edge Xtreme. The one time in your life where you were safe from all your evil vices. The day you left the group might as well have been the day you lit that candle that led to your demise.

Here lies someone who had bigger balls than most men I've known. Rest In Peace Ann Thraxx.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
Mr. XWF (06-12-2014), Rain (06-15-2014)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2014, 01:21 PM

He turns around to see frodo..

You fucker... you!-

Black smiles at this man...

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-12-2014, 01:24 PM

"You're alive, Hunter? Damn. Also, yeah, ironically my drugs, alcohol, and pre-marital sex with junkies led to her demise. But I lit the candle. I hadn't bathed in about a week before that encounter, and wanted to mask my odor. She might have said no had she got a whiff of me. It's ok though, guys. She loved the sex with me. She was screaming the entire time."

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-12-2014, 02:43 PM

Fordo... I wonder why your slutty daughter broke ties with Tommy. Is it because you keep on acting like manwhore or the simple fact you love to get it wet? Whatever the reason is... you fucked Thraxx into her death... i'll end up Tommy fucking your daughter up for good!

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-12-2014, 03:08 PM

"She dumped him because he's a creepy old man who tried to fuck a minor. Also, you or your friends go near my Katie I will personally fuck all of your boys in the ass. I will make what I did to Ann and Gilly combined look like a day at Disney land. Ann was a terrible accident. I didn't think she'd spill my poppers on her, and I didn't think she'd catch fire. How does that happen? For real. I still hear her screams at night."

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-12-2014, 03:51 PM

Your the main reason people like you shouldn't have been able to breed. You think telling me you hear her screams is supposed to console me?...

Black pulls out a knife... was aiming to his throat..

Then someone snatches the knife away from him and speaks..

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Rain (06-15-2014)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

06-12-2014, 04:00 PM

John... why the hell are you threatening Frodo?... it was just an accident man. Yeah, i'm pissed off that his own daughter dumped me from hitting on her friend...but you don't see me aiming to someone neck with a knife.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-12-2014, 06:28 PM

"Look, John. I know you miss her. I do, too. She was good in bed, and was extremely hot. I keep thinking back on it, and I shouldn't have put the drugs on the headboard. I miss her. I really do. But alas, we move on, and maybe not mix drugs and buttsex. Oh well."

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-15-2014, 05:29 PM

6-12-14.
9:06:06 PM

Night had fallen.

Frodo stood beside Black and Wish. Hunter stood a bit in the distance....Frodo chuckled lightly to himself, knowing the entire scenario was nothing more than a joke to him.

The wind? Chilly. The sky? Dark. But the scenery isn't what mattered. It was the figure that stood amongst it.

"...Hi."

A voice rang out. Frodo arched an eyebrow....it was a voice that he'd begun to become accustom to. But it had a slight, nearly-unnoticeable difference to it....he turned to find the figure it belonged to.

[Image: jokereeve_zps8a91770b.png]

Frodo furrowed both of his brows, and chuckled. "Who the fuck are you supposed tah be? Ya look like a dead guy to me."

The figure smirked, shaking his head.... "You could say that."

Frodo seemed as if he were about to speak again, but the figure cut him off-- "It's really funny isn't it? .....It's a joke. That's all it is to you, right?" The figure let out a chuckle, a quick, sudden one, bordering on a snarl. "We're talking lives here, Young FroYo. We're talking HUMAN LIVES...." The figure slowly crept forth, leaning Frodo closer to the headstone.

"....But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? Being a Hobbit, born many, many moons ago, on the distant planet of Whogivesaratzass? FroYo," The figure gazed down at the soil, soft and wet from a recent rain storm. He placed his tongue against the inside of his cheek... "We all make mistakes. Madness. It drives us all, moments come, moments go, in those MOMENTS..." he lifted his gaze, eyes locked with Frodo "....we say things we regret. We do things we KNOW we shouldn't, with consequences that sometimes? We can't handle.

"I should know."

Hunter seemed as if he knew the man...But the look on his face displayed an expression, as if he knew something had changed. He tilted his head to the side......smiling. As if he'd seen the guy for the first time. A new light.

"Take it from me. I'm a man of many past mistakes. Many consequences. Many broken paths. Many..." The figure leaned in closer, Frodo nearing the grave, looking as if he could fall at any second... "...MANY, burnt bridges.

"The difference between people like me? People like Callaway....." he glanced toward the grave...a solemn expression taking over for a second "....people like Miss Thraxx...." ....He then returned his sight to Frodo, eyes once again burning with fury, the two men now standing nose to nose, ".......the difference between people like us, and people like you? Is that, after the smoke clears, after the dust has settled, when the madness subsides and we're left in the silence of it all?........we realize our mistakes. We admit to them, and if we have the power? We correct them. We redeem ourselves. ....People like you?"

The figure stood toe to toe with Frodo. He chuckled, "People like you don't admit. Because you know it would reveal the truth, your truth, the truth that you too are human. Sure, you'll admit to a few blunders, sexual activities, a few houses set ablaze, but WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS?......when you make a mistake you regret? You know, a mistake that doesn't tickle your funny bone?"

The figure leaned in, breathing down Frodo's neck, mouth inches from his ear, and he whispered..... "...it's as if it never happened..."

The figure moved back a step. "But people like me, people like Ally-cat......we do our best to make up for the past. All of those burnt bridges, if we can, we turn around, and make our ammends....."

He turned to Hunter....and nodded. Hunter returned the gesture, pounding his fist against his heart....The figure returned to Frodo. "So, you must ask yourself, Mr. Fagginz. Are you afraid? Are you afraid of the fire? Or do you embrace it? Because, trust me......it comes for us all. One of these days, FroYo, the flame will come for you as well. One of these days, you will make a mistake. And it'll be you that feels the burn.

"Be prepared."

With those two words, the figure quickly, and without warning, leaned in one step too close, sending Frodo collapsing backward upon the grave, dust flying into the air.

He looked up.

And the figure was gone. Hunter smiled.....chuckling to himself. He shook his head, and walked away....leaving John Black slapping his knee, and busting out laughing. Tommy merely scratched behind his ear, a small smirk displayed, as the scene faded to smoke.

[Image: a5219bb778fdacd874fba74dc65d7e3b.500x295x19.gif]

--straight edge? past life, maybe--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-15-2014, 06:00 PM

Frodo got up and chuckled to himself. Knowing the man may not be in sight, but he didn't truly vanish.

"I was born in Detroit, Michigan, Earth. As for my mistakes, when I make one worth my guilt, you'll know. I've made a few already, and I don't talk about them, but I have learned from them. Believe me, I've learned. But Thraxx, she wasn't one of the mistakes I regret, because in all honesty. I don't give a fuck about her, about John Black, Ally Callaway, or you, Hoff. I don't give a fuck, because at the end of the day you're just shit in the bowl. Bring me someone I do care about, let me hurt them, and see how I handle it. Probably won't, because I'm not one to break down and cry like that. Not anymore, I'm just one to get fucked up and fuck random things. Ask Shane."

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-15-2014, 09:15 PM

(06-15-2014, 06:00 PM)Froyo Fagginz Said: Frodo got up and chuckled to himself. Knowing the man may not be in sight, but he didn't truly vanish.

Frodo was right. Smarter than he looked......

"Yo. Monkey boy."

Frodo turned around......and saw a figure that took him by surprise.

[Image: ddpfeature1.jpg]

"What, expectin' someone else? Heath Ledger, perhaps? How'd ya like that Cutter on WarFare? Didn't feel too good, did it? Kinda like gettin' fucked tah death, only not as fun."

Frodo blinked his eyes, and shook his head....

"...DDP?"

The figure chuckled lightly, "...Not quite."

He stood upon the hood of a parked pink Cadillac convertible-- Clad in the classic 'BANG' leather vest, a pair of tight leather pants, and a black tee, one phrase, blood red-- "Y So Serious?". Black and Wish were taken back a bit, as the figure hopped down from the hood...He slowly made his way toward Frodo, speaking as he walked.

"First off, jackass? I ain't 'Jack Hoff'...second of all? I ain't the raYne Storm, I ain't Ally-cat, I ain't Johnny-Boy, Tommy Wish, Hunter Payne, or even Ann Fuckin' Thraxx."

The figure lifted his hands out in the 'Diamond Cutter' symbol, before--

[Image: ddp-feel-the-bang-o.gif]

BANG!!!

Flames seemingly engulfed the landscape.....a blinding light tore through the terrain, and in a flash, Frodo's eyesight was blinded, merely momentarily.................

Quote:"I was born in Detroit, Michigan, Earth. As for my mistakes, when I make one worth my guilt, you'll know. I've made a few already, and I don't talk about them, but I have learned from them. Believe me, I've learned. But Thraxx, she wasn't one of the mistakes I regret, because in all honesty. I don't give a fuck about her, about John Black, Ally Callaway, or you, Hoff. I don't give a fuck, because at the end of the day you're just shit in the bowl. Bring me someone I do care about, let me hurt them, and see how I handle it. Probably won't, because I'm not one to break down and cry like that. Not anymore, I'm just one to get fucked up and fuck random things. Ask Shane."

Before he opened his eyes. And saw himself standing upon a stage, in the middle of an arena....A packed stadium, WWF circa '99....every fan glaring down upon him..... another figure standing in the center of a wrestling ring.

[Image: 17425.jpg]

He lifted the microphone to his mouth. He spoke.

"......Some people call me $hane-o-mac 3ry. You?"

He grinned from ear to ear, as Frodo looked as if he were about to nerd rage.

".....you can call me your worst nightmare. But, Reeve will do just fine."

Frodo seemed as if he was on the verge of losing it. His temper, as well as his mind, completely lost....Up was down, left was right, Tony Santos had lost his smile.

"FroYo.....I used to have a face. One face, a face many people here got sick to death of seeing. They'd see it, they'd immediately associate it with another guy............a certain pose."

An image flashed across the TitanTron--

[Image: raYne1_zps62ce04cf.png]

Frodo looked up toward the image, scratching his head, perhaps never seeing this particular face before.....he turned his gaze back toward the ring, and a different face stood before him, eyes locked on Smackins.

[Image: hardy-reeve_zpsa6d1914c.png]

"I learned with time. Faces? They don't matter. Names, thoughts, ideas, charisma....I-Magi-Nation....all potential. And potential means NOTHING without one key element--

"Action."

'Reeve', a serious, focused expression showing on his face, dropped down, rolled underneath the bottom rope.....he walked up the ramp, as Frodo motioned 'BRING IT'......but.

As the figure stepped up the ramp, the outer environment began to dissolve. The fans faded away, the stands and the seats vanished, and what was left was the cemetary....the ramp gave way to a dirt path. The stage became a row of gravestones. And the figure became yet another.....

[Image: 026_WCW_LIB_00040-.jpg]

And within his hand, he held a black baseball bat he had been in possession of since he was a child. The baseball bat given to him by his father, before the man became a drunken, alcoholic nightmare.

He once again spoke as he walked, Black and Wish no longer in the picture...."I used to cry. I used to whine, and bitch, and moan." He drew closer, rolling the baseball bat in his grasp, eyed deadset on those of Frodo ".....but then? I realized. The only person that can change my life? Is me. It took another lifetime.....but unlike you? I'm not squandering it. I get another chance at life, and I THANK GODDESS....."

Frodo continued to step back, as 'Reeve' slowly approached, his face awash in a maddened glare, a glint in his eye....

"I thank the administration here for allowing me to return, and right the wrongs. I thank Ally Callaway for giving a man that wrecked her night, HER NIGHT....the night that meant the most to her, her party in Paris. I thank her for a few kind words, putting your sawed off ass in its place. Letting me know, the friendship I wrecked in my first crack at life, may very well have a chance at being rekindled...."

'Reeve' inched closer to Frodo, once again backing him up, but this time, against a concrete wall. "....just as my new life begins. I got the message. I learned the lesson. And this time?" .....he stood before Frodo, toe to toe, nose to nose, face to face...."I'm makin' the most of it. And I can tell, I can look in your beady little eyes, and I can tell...." He leaned in, close to Frodo's ear..."you don't care about anyone but yourself..."

He backed out a bit..."Isn't that right, Bilbo? You can claim otherwise, you can swear up and down till your blue in the face, but the fact remains, at the end of the day, if you were faced with a decision that'd affect you negatively......but would save the life another? You'd choose number one every, single, time. You look at the man in the mirror, and you see the only face that matters. You say you've 'made a few mistakes already', KID I MADE TEN EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. Twenty on Sunday... I look at my reflection? I see those mistakes, I see the pain I've caused, the HEADACHES I've caused.....and I see a man faced with the responsibility to do something about it."

'Reeve' cornered Frodo against the wall, a mere couple of feet way, holding the baseball bat directly ahead, pointed straight at Frodo...."I was born in Nowhere, Oklahoma. I moved to Somewhere, Nebraska. I took a trip to Saint-Front-sur-Lémance, France. I spent a few months in the dark, fiery pits deep down below, and NOW?

"I have returned."

He lowered the bat, and took a step forward...

"Riddle me this....riddle me that. I ask you, Young FroYo.......are you afraid?"

He stood before Frodo, inches from his face, glaring him down. He leaned his head in and shouted--"ANSWER ME, BOY."

#ItsShowtimeFolks

--we are the children of the revolution--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Kruzifix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-15-2014, 09:30 PM

[Jack is in his dilapitated trailer, in Parts Unknown, Oklahoma. He's eatin' a ham sammich. He's drinkin' a beer. He's watchin' the XWF 24/7 feed. He's scratchin' his balls, and he's pissed. And I don't just mean the stain on his sweatpants.]

Jack: GAT DAMMIT!! FroYo, you blind fuckin' ape boy, I AM NOT SPARKLE MCBUTTERFREE YA FUCKIN' QUEER!!

[Jack is REALLY pissed. He's so mad he tosses his half-eaten ham sammich to the floor. Jack never wastes good food. FroYo better watch his back...]

Jack: ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT...........[Jack looks toward the lens] CAM-ERA, ZOOM!!

[camera does as it's asked]

Jack: Jack Hoff? NUM-BAH WAN!! FroYo Fagginz, Reeve Fuggin' Gordons, that rainbow-colored Hollywood Jabronie, that gay , raYne-Bo Brite, ALL THREE AH THEM? Hawk-PTOOIE!! I take FroYo Fagginz, I put him in Joe Camel Clutch, I break his back, I fuck his ass, I MAKE HIM HUM-BALLLL.......ol' country way.

[Jack stands up, he slips on his official XWF 'Hoff-a-holic' baseball cap, and he picks up........a contract? A blank, XWF contract...]

Jack: I'm makin' a call tah Verne Troyer. It's time we added another member to The Parm World Order....[he turns his glare to the camera]....Fagginz? We comin' fo YOU, nee-yukah!! Hoff out, PEACE!!

[Jack storms through the door, contract in hand.]

[He then realizes it's the closet door, and decides to use the front door instead.]

--fade to this mess--

[Image: Iron_Sheik_Twitter.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvNFXt4J8HHv8xGb8x6TD...Jc3dYqad7Q]

I am: #iLLUMINATED
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-15-2014, 09:39 PM

"Why would I be afraid of some washed up, piece of imaginary shit like you? You two are nothings, not has beens, never weres. As in you never were shit, and never will be shit. You're not going to frighten me with your theatrics that would only impress a child if he hadn't seen The Crow a dozen times. Now, maybe try and impress other people. I've got more lives to ruin. I'm gonna go sell drugs at an N.A. meeting, and hand out K.Y. at a rape victim support group."

Hate Post Like Post