Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Was Mandii born a boy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
10.00%
2 10.00%
no
50.00%
10 50.00%
who cares, she's stll the champion of Frodo's heart
40.00%
8 40.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Mandii put the man in Mandii?
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-25-2014, 11:16 AM

"Gilmour you have won 3 matches in 2014..vs Frodo, vs a banned Barney Green and vs a no show. Congratufuckinglations. I hope you are proud of that amazing accomplishment. You're right though, I have been under a rock lately, after the team I put together for World War X accomplished EXACTLY what I said it would, I decided to take a little time off. Sure I had a match with John Samuels and thanks to the nWo lost the crown, but that's nothing. Never cared for the thing anyway. You see, I went away hoping that while I was gone you would find it within yourself to remove yourself from my nutsack and try and actually live up to some of the bullshit you spew, you know, win some matches, end some careers but instead you've become an even bigger disgrace than you were previously. How you did that I have no idea because I didn't even think it was possible but you did. And now you have an AIDS infected wife to boot. You really are on a roll. Keep it up. No seriously, keep going. But give me a few minutes, my popcorn is getting low, I need to run to the store and get some more." "

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-25-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - by Theo Pryce - 05-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - by Mia Dim - 05-27-2014, 10:16 PM