X-treme Wrestling Federation
Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? (/showthread.php?tid=12412)

Pages: 1 2 3

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-22-2014

"Well, was Mandii born a man?"

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-22-2014

"I didn't vote yes. I said I don't care what she was born. I just wanted her to know that whatever she was born as doesn't bother me. I thought this was the best way."

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-22-2014

"You know, you may think this was a terrible way, but it just might work. She needs to know that maybe, just maybe, I might possibly have very strong feelings for her. Or all of this is some elaborate mind game I'm playing with her. I haven't decided on which lie I'm going with this week. Anyway, you wanna hook up again?"

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-23-2014

No but she's going to kick your homo ass

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-23-2014

"You've missed the news, again. This match is just so I can Mandii undressed. I don't care about winning, or losing it. Frodo hearts Mandii."

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Giovanni Ferrari - 05-23-2014

What an adorable lie. You'd make such a fuzzy congressman. Why are you bothering with this wrestling business?

I have a dolphin living inside me.

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-23-2014

"No lie. I've fallen for Mandii. I will admit it, I'm head over heel for Mandii Kareca Rider. I even made her a championship belt cause she's the Champion of my heart. I'm done with men, except pretty ones, and Peter."

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Giovanni Ferrari - 05-23-2014

(05-22-2014, 03:50 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "You know, you may think this was a terrible way, but it just might work. She needs to know that maybe, just maybe, I might possibly have very strong feelings for her. Or all of this is some elaborate mind game I'm playing with her. I haven't decided on which lie I'm going with this week. Anyway, you wanna hook up again?"

(05-23-2014, 07:56 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: "No lie. I've fallen for Mandii. I will admit it, I'm head over heel for Mandii Kareca Rider. I even made her a championship belt cause she's the Champion of my heart. I'm done with men, except pretty ones, and Peter."

Mister Smackins, you might be a walking jar of orange marmalade but something definitely smells fishy here.

Besides the dolphin I have residing within me. Sorry about that, by the way. We went to an all you can eat seafood restaurant for lunch and he has a hefty appetite. Who knew a dolphin would gorge himself like that, given the chance? One of the many curious wonders a person is bestowed with, when carrying a living dolphin inside them. It's truly a majestic experience.

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-23-2014

"Yeah, I did say the lie thing. Won't deny that, but things change. After I said it I realized something. I realized that Mandii is the badass kind of girl I need. I'm a drug dealer and manufacturer. I need a girl as tough asmy competitors. She's like the slightly less masculine version of Parker Lewis, she just can't lose. Who cares if she'snot pretty, or doesn't smell as good as Azrael? Or that she's only slightly prettier than Maria Brink? Not me, that's for sure.

Now, can I pound that Dolphin's blow hole?"

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Giovanni Ferrari - 05-23-2014

I'm fairly certain you can. Will I let you is the question and the answer is no. It's a known fact that dolphins fear dwarf dick and I'm not having you scare my dolphin.

"Well, that's no fun. I was hoping to shag a dolphin. Oh well, wanna go get high?"

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - MARIA BRINK - 05-23-2014

Hey, Griffin. Wanna help me cheat on Peter? He's too small to please me.

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 05-23-2014

How small? Dont hold back

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - MARIA BRINK - 05-23-2014

(05-23-2014, 07:24 AM)MARIA BRINKS AIDS Said: I know, honey. Doctor said it's the worst case of microscopia he's ever seen. None of the male enhancement pills, shots, or tricks will work. We know you're doomed to be stuck with a 1 inch stiffy. It's ok, baby. I'll still fake it for you. But I will also find sexual satisfaction from somewhere else, like GC, horses, Scorp, or Frodo.

He tried to put it in my backdoor, and didn't make it passed the cheeks.

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 05-23-2014

so now:

peter gilmour is fat
peter's fiance is a man
peter was raped by a tiny man and liked it
fatback got up in peter
fatback got up in maria brink and gave her aids
peter has a 1 inch penis

poor peter

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - MARIA BRINK - 05-23-2014

(05-23-2014, 04:18 PM)John Madison Said: so now:

peter gilmour is fat
peter's fiance is a man
peter was raped by a tiny man and liked it
fatback got up in peter
fatback got up in maria brink and gave her aids
peter has a 1 inch penis

poor peter

Poor me! I have to be married to that man, because he won't sign my divorce papers. It's why I keep cheating on him. Maddy, wanna go hit like I'm a heavy bag?

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Morbid Angel - 05-23-2014

I thought Mandii was a woman...Not Peter's unfortunate wang size...WANG! Mandii, you look like something Frodo shit out last week on Warfare.

Peter your Penis is MICROSCOPIC...mostly because I can't see it through your pants and I lack the desire at this point. I am sure you can please the ladies...I think nonexistent would have been a better word but at this point I will not correct myself. again, I have no idea what you are packing...Mandii is a horse faced slut who lost her title to VICTORY!…yeah, I get random sometimes but it adds to my motherfucking charm!

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-24-2014

"Hey, Olive. Can I finger your butthole? Just a pinky?"

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-24-2014

"Won't happen. I'm day boy wit day big ol' hobbit dick."

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-24-2014

(05-24-2014, 08:20 AM)Olive Pendershore Said: I hope you get impaled and die again you grotesque freak of nature.

i can make that happen for u

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-24-2014

"No you can't. You can't even stop me from being in your booty hole."

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-24-2014

and yet it never happened.. remember gilmour classic admitted it not me

"Was it Gilmour classic in the ring with Swagmire? No. It was you. Was GC the Xtreme Champ? Thought that was you. Was it GC on tape getting raped? No, it was you. Either you and CG are the same person, or you're lying because it all happened to you. Which is it, butt boy?"

it was GC FRODO! IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG!

"Then him and you are the same person after all. Because you had a match with Swagmire, right? And it was admitted after the match with Swagmire. Last week. And isn't CG admittedly Kevin Steen on drugs? So, since CG isn't even a Gilmour that means it was you."

u are such a twat u know that? me and GC are nothing alike

"Then why does everything that happened to you happen to him instead, according to you? Jesus, keep up with the lies or just admit the truth."

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 05-24-2014

Kevin Steen got raped by the dwarf now?

no kevin steen killed the dwarf

"No, Nazi killed me. And Peter keeps saying everything bad that happened to him actually happened to GC. GC is Steen, so not a Gilmour. Meaning when it happened to Gilmour, it happened to Petey here."

ur logic fails u again

"It's not my logic. It's literally what you've been saying since GC showed up. Either GC is Steen, and not you, meaning the things you did he didn't do. Or the things you did do, lose to Theo, Santos, Scorp, Swag, admit the rape, get raped, etc, and attribute to him happened to you as well because he is you. Is he you, or isn't he you? We need a clear answer."

I AM NOT GC!

"Ok, so then when I raped Peter Gilmour, it was you. When Peter Gilmour admitted he liked it, it was you. When Scorp dragged his dick of doom over the face of Peter Gilmour's fiance, it was your fiance. Got it. All the bad stuff happened to you. Not GC. Because it happened to Peter Gilmour. Finally, he clears it up. Hope he can keep that as the constant answer."

wow ur a dumbass lol

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Theo Pryce - 05-25-2014

(05-24-2014, 08:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u are such a twat u know that? me and GC are nothing alike

You're right. He wins matches.

RE: Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-25-2014

(05-24-2014, 10:38 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: wow ur a dumbass lol

"Love you too, baby cakes."

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-25-2014

least ive won my matches theo.. uve been under a rock for the past few months

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-25-2014

"Theo's won more matches the last 3 months than you have in 12 months. At least."

Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-25-2014

ive won some big matches the past few months.. what have u done. oh right LOSE TO ME

sit the fuck down