Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Disquisition of the Brazilian
Vellore Brommer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-20-2014, 07:04 PM

The life of a Brazilian is so much more than that of my opponents. A "tough" brit? Is there such thing? É apenas a sua fantasia

If Sterling were a true man, if he had true "power", poder, if he were anything like his transparent last name, would he have really lost to the female on Monday? Ele é fraco.... Fraco..... frágil. Sterling beats young children for fun. Sério? Porra sério? If you wanted to prepare for our triple threat you should have bought the time of a top Brazilian jiu-jitsu artist, while a guy dressed like the godfather shot a gun towards you. That would be your best way of simulating our match.

I am not some school boy who will drop from one of your messily punches. I have forged my life from pain and agony. Do you know the pain you suffer from being hit by a speeding vehicle? Você entendeu? Nao.... Será que você tem uma mãe aos cinco anos de idade?

Let me rephrase that, did you have a mother at the age of five? Was she kissing your boo-boos, and rubbing your fucking tummy when it hurt? Claro, of course you did. This is why you are weak, why you are nothing Sterling. Until you live a single day, knowing you have no one, knowing you have nothing, you will continue to be nothing. I will make sure you know that you are nothing on Wednesday....

But on to the more likely of the two, to actually put up a fight, Mangina. The kid living in the rip off godfather movie.... OH Nao! Not Godfather, That was a good movie... Godfather: Part III! That is the shitty life we would have to deal with if we were Paolo Vagina.... Mangina... whatever. I would take fighting a fucking ninja instead of doing a jiu-jitsu fight any day of the week. É muito fácil fodendo. You kill a masked man, wielding a sword while you have a gun? I will be the gun holder in our match, you hold the sword that cuts the head from Steal, and I have the gun that shoots the bullet, penetrating your skull and leaving you lifeless on the mat for me to defeat.

Paolo the way you told your father you were becoming a professional wrestler was more like you were coming out of the closet right along side Peter Gilmour. You must have been fucked by Frodo as well? Pobre coitado..... Like all wounds, it will heal with time. But you.... you haven't experience pain such as I. You were babied by your filthy fat spaghetti slurping cock sucking father. Or is that what I should call one of your fifteen mothers? Fucking quinze! I didn't have one... Not a single mother of my own, You had trinta tits to suck on when you needed to be fed.

Don't you worry, I'll feed you on Wednesday. I'll show you how delicious the taste of defeat will be. You will learn to love it when you fight me. The countless fighters in jiu-jitsu had learned what defeat tasted like. They loved it just like you will, just like your eighty two mothers loved to suck the few inches that your father had to offer. I'm sure you haven't fell far from the tree.

I have been the victor in my fair share of matches in XWF, my most recent victory over Morbid Angel.... Victory for-never? What are these two... What has the piece of steal done here? Lose? What about Mangina? Oh right this is your first match here. Good luck to you. Boa sorte para você.....

Boa sorte para vocês dois.....
Edit Hate Post Like Post