Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RTX: Episode 2
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 04:29 PM

[Image: i3e5ovU.jpg]
Friday, April 4, 2014
The RTX Arena
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The opening welcome video plays with the official RTX theme song in the background.

The opening video package gives way to a packed and sold out RTX Arena. Pyro explodes all over the small venue as we're joined by the voice of Madness, and now RTX, Joey Styles.

JOEY STYLES: “Welcome everyone! To RTX! I am Joey fuckin' Styles and this! This is the Road To Xtreme! We're LIVE from the SOLD OUT RTX Arena in the city of brotherly love! Philadelphia!

“Folks, we're headed straight to the ring as both Jenna Silver and The Under Duker are in the ring! The casket is set up outside the ring for this special Casket Match!”

Jenna Silver
- vs -
The Under Duker
Casket Match

The bell rings and we're greeted with something out of the ordinary.

JOEY STYLES: “It's Brock Lesnar! What the hell is he doing here!?”

Brock Lesnar makes his way slowly toward the ring as both Duker and Silver look on. Brock enters the ring and then points at the entrance way. Standing on the stage is RTX General Manager, Paul Heyman. Heyman as usual, has a mic in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Ladies and gentlemen, I pride myself on innovation. I pride myself on pulling the strings of the talent that work for me, and I pride myself on pulling the wool over the eyes of those that aren't expecting it.

“You'll notice, my client... The Beast Incarnate.... BRRRRRRROCK! LLLLLESNARRRR! Stands in my ring. In fact you're probably asking yourself why. The fact is, I just wasn't happy with this match on paper. So, rather than disappointing you wonderful RTX fans, I've made an addition to this match.

“This match is now a 3 way casket match! The only way to win, is by placing both of your opponents within the casket and closing the lid.

“Ring the bell!”

Jenna Silver
- vs -
The Under Duker
- vs -
Brock Lesnar
3 Way Dance
Casket Match

The bell rings and both Silver and Duker stare at the hulking Brock Lesnar. Duker charges first. Lesnar ducks a clothesline and Duker bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, Lesnar ducks down and lifts the Under Duker up in a firemans carry.

Just then, Silver gives a full speed charge at Lesnar who still holds Duker up in the air. Lesnar spins, taking down Silver with a shot from Dukers legs in the process. Silver staggers to her feet. She turns around to face Lesnar who lightly pushes her away with his leg.

She bounces off the ropes and Lesnar, showing his brute strength, ducks down while still holding Duker and lifts Jenna Silver as well. Lesnar walks across the ring and nods at the casket. The ringside officials open the lid. Brock then delivers an F-5 to both Duker and Silver with them landing within the casket.

Brock steps through the ropes and closes the lid, ending the match.

WINNER: Brock Lesnar

JOEY STYLES: “Brock Lesnar comes in and within the blink of an eye, the match is over!”

Paul Heyman is all smiles standing upon the stage.

JOEY STYLES: “Paul looks like a kid in a candy store right now! He shocked Silver and Duker by adding his own client, and his client takes a quick victory. Stay with us!”

RTX fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “Welcome back, Xtremists! Right now we're headed backstage where the Quintessential Stud Muffin himself, Joel Gertner, as he attempts to score an interview with Paul Heyman.”

The scene fades to the back where Joel Gertner stands in front of the camera in a hallway.

The Quintessential Stud Muffin – JOEL GERTNER: “It is I... the apple of her eye... the marble in her rye... the meat in her minced meat pie... The Quintessential Stud Muffin... Joel.... Gertner!”

Off camera, Heyman hurries it along.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Hurry up, Joel! I don't have all night!”

The Quintessential Stud Muffin – JOEL GERTNER: “Very well. My guest is none other than Paul Heyman.”

Heyman appears on camera with Brock Lesnar standing behind him.

The Quintessential Stud Muffin – JOEL GERTNER: “Inquiring minds.... would like to know...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You suck at this. Brrrrock Llllesnarrrrr is the Beast Incarnate. He joined me here tonight and I felt it was only fitting that he be placed in a match tonight.

“Besides, who the hell really wanted to see either Silver or the Under Duker.”

The Quintessential Stud Muffin – JOEL GERTNER: “So, then you...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Story time is over. I have to think real hard about why I hired you, fatty.”

Gertner looks sad as Heyman and Lesnar walk off.

RTX fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back and ready to head to the ring!”

The RTX World championship sits inside a glass case at ringside.

JOEY STYLES: “Both Romulus and McBride are staring at the title. Placed where it is during the break by Paul Heyman himself. Meant to entice those in the ring and those that follow, to be the best possible performer they can be!”

Romulus Heinrich Winters
- vs -
Michael McBride
No DQ

The bell rings and Romulus turns to face McBride. Much to his surprise, McBride is standing there to greet him with a fist full of brass knuckles to the skull. Winters hits the mat and McBride dives on top of him. McBride drives his brass knuckle laden fist into Romulus' skull over and over again until Romulus is literally covered in blood.

JOEY STYLES: “McBride! As always, a man on a mission here!”

McBride finally relents on his beating of Romulus. McBride makes his way to the outside and roots around under the ring. Just a few moments go by before McBride finds what he's looking for. He pulls up a small burlap sack and hold it in the air as the fans cheer.

McBride hops back into the ring and empties the contents of the sack onto the ring mat.

JOEY STYLES: “Thumbtacks! Hundreds of sharp, pointy projectiles!”

McBride lifts Romulus off the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “The lights are on, but no one is home!”

McBride drives Romulus Heinrich Winters to the mat with a Headlock Driver. Tens, possibly hundreds of tacks pierce Romulus' face as he plants into them. McBride rolls him over and hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: Michael McBride

JOEY STYLES: “McBride celebrates his victory! Pointing at the RTX Championship!”

RTX fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on RTX and Julian Martin stands at ringside, eye balling the RTX title!”

Julian Martin lifts the glass and grabs the RTX title. He drapes it over his shoulder as he enters the ring with a microphone.

JOEY STYLES: “Julian Martin is holding the title, but he is not yet the champion!”

Julian Martin: "If that wasn't the biggest waste of time I have EVER seen! And you people actually cheer for this!?

“I am surrounded by nothing but low-life scum who wouldn't know a good wrestling match if it bit them on the ass!"

The fans begin to boo Martin hysterically, but Martin cups his hands as if he were booing them back, mocking them.

Julian Martin: "What is the matter, you fat fucks!? Can't accept the truth!? Why, you are looking at the ONLY man worthy of the praise, the airtime, and by far, the GOLD!

“You are looking at your next Road To Xtreme champion and you all will just have to deal with it!"

The booing becomes almost deafening, and Martin lowers the mic as he hears one fan yell:

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Martin begins mouthing off at the fan, and then SPITS at him, and he shouts loud enough for us to barely hear...

Julian Martin: "No, thank you, you pathetic little prick, I'd rather fuck your mother! Why, she'd give me more of a match than the beaner who is about to get his ass whipped all over this arena!"

The boos get so loud, you can barely even hear Martin speak as he raises the mic up once more.

Julian Martin: "Tiburon, if you had ANY brain in your skull, you will stay in the back! You will walk out of this arena, and go back across the border to the shit hole you crawled out of! DON'T make me humiliate you in front of millions!

“AGAIN! I will rip that mask off your face and wipe my ass with it, you measly worm!"

Martin waits momentarily as Tiburon's music plays.

The music stops with no sign of El Tiburon. Martin smirks before speaking again.

Julian Martin: "Your winner! AND NEW RTX CHAMPION! Julian Martin!"

Martin tosses the mic to the floor and stands on the turnbuckle mocking the crowd. Martin begins to climb down when all of the sudden...

JOEY STYLES: “It's EL TIBURON!

El Tiburon comes out of the crowd and out of nowhere, behind Martin, and tackles him to the ground and the match begins!

Julian Martin
- vs -
El Tiburon
No DQ

The match starts off pretty fast paced with El Tiburon getting the upper hand early on with his surprise attack on Julian Martin. Tiburon would go on to assault Martin with a variety of high speed offensive maneuvers, keeping Martin off balance for several minutes.

Tiburon would gain a couple of two counts on the way to the turning point. Martin countered a cross body block by tossing Tiburon over the top rope with a fall away slam. Martin followed him out to continue to punish El Tiburon and slow down the matches pace.

Martin would continue his brutalization of El Tiburon around ring side with numerous chairs and other weapons being used. Once back inside, Martin would pick up a couple of near falls. El Tiburon brings the match to a stale mate with nice timing when he thwarted a chair shot by drop kicking said chair into Martin's face. Which brings us to...

The Big Finish

JOEY STYLES: “A drop kick from El Tiburon turns this match around into no one's favor!”

Both men are down, but trying to get to their feet. El Tiburon makes it to his feet first and Julian Martin soon after. Tiburon tries to toss Martin toward the ropes, but its reversed. Tiburon bounces off the ropes, on the rebound, Martin attempts a flap jack like maneuver, but Tiburon holds on, eventually driving Martin into the mat with a DDT.

JOEY STYLES: “A nice reversal from El Tiburon dela Mexico! A hook of the leg!”

JOEY STYLES: “A near fall and El Tiburon almost took it right there! That undoubtedly would not have been looked at as favorable by Paul Heyman!”

Tiburon gets back to his feet. He lifts Martin to his feet and then tosses him into the corner. Tiburon charges in but Martin lifts his boot. Tiburon crashes into the big boot and staggers backward. Julian Martin flies out of the corner and floors El Tiburon with a lariat.

JOEY STYLES: “What a lariat from Julian Martin! He hooks the leg for the win!”

JOEY STYLES: “A kick out from El Tiburon!”

Martin gets back to his feet. He lifts Tiburon to his and now he's tossed into the corner. Martin charges in and delivers a thunderous clothesline, rocking Tiburon. Tiburon begins to stagger out of the corner when Martin shoves him back in.

Martin lifts Tiburon to the top rope then follows him up. Martin sets up Tiburon for a super plex. Julian Martin hangs El Tiburon in mid air for several seconds until Tiburon shifts his weight and Martin loses his grip. Tiburon ends up delivering a sunset flip to Martin.

JOEY STYLES: “Martins head slams off the mat, but El Tiburon has him rolled up here!”

3!

WINNER: El Tiburon

JOEY STYLES: “El Tiburon! Acting like a true Mexican, steals the win! Julian Martin is not happy! El Tiburon has just ended his streak of never being pinned in his entire professional career!”

Martin boots the official in the midsection and then delivers the Legitimizer! Martin then sets his sights on the celebrating El Tiburon. Martin clubs him from behind which forces him to the mat. Martin then lifts Tiburon off the mat and tosses him through the ropes to the floor.

Martin follows him out. Tiburon is getting to his feet when Martin gives charge. Tiburon drop kicks Martin in the knee and he stumbles forward. Martins head crashes through the glass case the once contained the RTX title.

Martin lies on the floor in a semi-conscious state. El Tiburon grabs the vacant RTX title from the ring apron, where it has remained from the outset of the match. Tiburon holds the title high into the air while standing over Julian Martin.

Tiburon then lays the title back down and makes his exit just in time for Paul Heyman to make his entrance. He's a man with a purpose and doesn't stop as he makes his way around the ringside area. He picks up the RTX title and drapes it over his shoulder.

He stares down at Julian Martin.

JOEY STYLES: “Paul looks disappointed!”

Heyman shakes his head then begins to walk away.

JOEY STYLES: “Julian Martin has his sights set on championship gold! What will Paul Heyman have to say about this turn of events!? Find out next time! On the Road To Xtreme!”

RTX fades out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Unknown Soldier (04-05-2014)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-04-2014, 05:04 PM

Ooc:

*applauds* Congrats McBride. I kinda dropped the ball on this one. Sorry dude im normally a hell of alot better.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post