Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 04:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johntlet City
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-15-2013, 06:45 AM

Haha, "Steve Gilmour"
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-15-2013, 07:30 AM

(11-15-2013, 12:42 AM)*Hunter Payne* Said:
(11-15-2013, 12:24 AM)Smoke Man Said: Well, aren't you guys such a lovely ray of sunshine.

The truth hurts sometimes Cancer Man, but those that listen to the harsh truth will thank us when they actually make it to their 60's. Unlike most of you. By the way Cancer Man, whether you smoke or not, your name carries a lot of negative connotations, you should consider changing it.

Well in that case, maybe we would ban fire. Like, fire in general because, you know, the smoke it emits sends off a bad message and what not.

Seriously though, you fuckwits are complaining about someone who not only doesn't smoke, I actually agree with you. Learn to not judge a book by it's cover. You may be surprised.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-15-2013, 07:37 AM

(11-15-2013, 05:07 AM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(11-15-2013, 02:11 AM)SteveDavids Said: Jessie's awfully quick to defend her King... I CALL SLUT!

So, taking any excuse to verbally berate the weakest members of the herd first makes me defending King Madison (despite the fact that nowhere in anything I've said did I ever actually defend the fucker) and furthermore making me a slut.

Let's look at it like I was actually defending Madison. I would be defending one person, how is that slutty in any fucking way?

Shut up Steve Gilmour.

please shut the fuck up

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-15-2013, 01:20 PM

(11-15-2013, 06:40 AM)SteveDavids Said: I forgot just how witty you are: Steve Gilmour, you're taking insults to a new high

You sound upset. I mean I would be too if I was compared to Peter Gilmour, but you have to look at the similarities, Steve.

You both claim to be psychopaths and crazy, unpredictable monsters. You're both Catch-22ing (because that's a verb now) yourselves. If you say you're crazy, you really aren't.

In the matches you two were in for the Lethal Lottery tournament, neither of you got the fall over fifty percent of the times. You got thirty three, Gilmour got zero. In that sense, you're better. Wow.

Lastly, your ace in the hole when dealing with the female gender is to call them sluts. C'mon, at least make it personal.

(11-15-2013, 07:37 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(11-15-2013, 05:07 AM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(11-15-2013, 02:11 AM)SteveDavids Said: Jessie's awfully quick to defend her King... I CALL SLUT!

So, taking any excuse to verbally berate the weakest members of the herd first makes me defending King Madison (despite the fact that nowhere in anything I've said did I ever actually defend the fucker) and furthermore making me a slut.

Let's look at it like I was actually defending Madison. I would be defending one person, how is that slutty in any fucking way?

Shut up Steve Gilmour.

please shut the fuck up

Fuck off regular Gilmour, just because your name is mentioned doesn't make this about you. Go back to the hundreds of other arguments about how your fiance's got a shaft bigger than yours and the totally obvious liposuction you got.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-15-2013, 01:31 PM

(11-15-2013, 12:42 AM)*Hunter Payne* Said:
(11-15-2013, 12:24 AM)Smoke Man Said:
(11-15-2013, 12:20 AM)*Hunter Payne* Said: Just letting you know now, the Straight Edge Xtreme will NOT be appearing at Smoke City! Shame on you Shane for wanting to expose your employees to such a cancerous event.

Well, aren't you guys such a lovely ray of sunshine.

The truth hurts sometimes Cancer Man, but those that listen to the harsh truth will thank us when they actually make it to their 60's. Unlike most of you. By the way Cancer Man, whether you smoke or not, your name carries a lot of negative connotations, you should consider changing it.

One dictionary definition of the word smoke: something resembling this, as vapor or mist, flying particles, etc.

I'm sure that's what Smoke was going for, seeing as he doesn't actually smoke. Also, you preaching anything to anybody, let alone about the dangers of tobacco, alcohol, and drug use is actually pretty funny.

I mean; I've beaten how many of the people in your stable? Oh right, three. One of those was you, twice.

I'm also a habitual smoker. Tobacco, of course. Not that people would know from interviews or anything, I keep that shit off camera. And you can say that you're only trying to promote a lifestyle free from harmful substances, which would be cool, but since you're trying to preach this, it means that you think you're better because of it and need to inform the brainwashed masses about it.

Again, I've beaten three fourths of your coalition, and was the fourth's first pick in the Lethal Lottery tournament.

You really aren't better than anything. You know what that does to your opinions?

A grand total of zero people are listening. And isn't the point of preaching? Drawing an audience? Converting them to your point of view?

You go, convert those crickets!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Tony Santos (11-15-2013)
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-15-2013, 03:33 PM

Arguing seems to be everyone's strong suit. Mine's wrestling.... And making tea.

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-15-2013, 05:01 PM

all this yapping is making me thirsty. i'll just shut up and have my GOD DAMN TEA!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-15-2013, 05:01 PM

(11-15-2013, 05:01 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: all this yapping is making me thirsty. i'll just shut up and have my GOD DAMN TEA!!

don't get tea.

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-15-2013, 05:02 PM

thats why u wont get any ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-15-2013, 05:10 PM

(11-15-2013, 05:02 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: thats why u wont get any ;)

Wow. I'm reeling. How did you learn how to insult so well?

Okay, back to being serious, .

You're the only one here talking about your sexual exploits, your dick, the women you perform such sexual exploits with, etcetera. Nor does anyone else hit on any piece of ass they see.

Since there is no literal translation of your word to Cyridian (there's an actual name for the language, and dialect, but you're also a and won't get it even simplified, I sure as fuck ain't going to use specifics), I'm using it in context of the closest word - clodlunk.

Clodlunk means; one who flaunts sexuality as a representation of their own personality or identity.

It's used as an insult because, and I'm going to let you in on a secret here...

Nobody gives a fuck about who you're fucking.

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kinwrathi's post:
Mr. Radio (11-15-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-15-2013, 06:20 PM

and nobody gives a fuck about u being in this tournament.. i hope and pray we meet in the final match at the ppv so I can put the final nail in your coffin and rid you from the XWF for good!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-15-2013, 06:33 PM

(11-15-2013, 06:20 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: and nobody gives a fuck about u being in this tournament.. i hope and pray we meet in the final match at the ppv so I can put the final nail in your coffin and rid you from the XWF for good!

That wasn't even the topic, idiot. I believe alien motherfucker number whatever the fuck was calling you his own take on the word "" and not even mentioning the tournament. Also, you won't even see him, nor will you get your chance to fail again, because everyone knows the breathtakingly beautiful Egyptian Snow Pharaoh is going to win it all.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-15-2013, 06:47 PM

You don't give a fuck that Kinwrathi is in the tournament but you're hoping and praying that he makes it to the finals of the tournament?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (11-15-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-15-2013, 07:20 PM

jessie even a PHARAOH can die..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-15-2013, 07:23 PM

(11-15-2013, 07:20 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: jessie even a PHARAOH can die..

Two things:

You're a fucking moron. You couldn't even begin to do any real damage to Espie, so stop acting like a badass, you weasel motherfucker.

Second, even if you could, if when Espie wins the last singles match, you wouldn't have a match. You only get in if one of those other Battle Royal bitches wins, which they won't.

Learn how to, do anything and everything, shithead.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-15-2013, 07:51 PM

u do know one of those "bitches" can no show or not impress the boss right?

next time do your research before opening your vast chasm of a vagina u filthy WHORE

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Tri Bute (11-15-2013)
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-15-2013, 09:31 PM

Is it common to develop migraines the moment Mr. Gilmour opens his mouth?

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-15-2013, 11:16 PM

Mr. Supernova, I do declare like you, the scum of the Earth. Slightly above niggas and slightly below crocodile piss.

That bein' said, I do have an appreciation for in ring ability.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
(11-16-2013), AlexandraCallaway (11-16-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-16-2013, 08:11 AM

(11-15-2013, 09:14 PM)Mr. Supernova Said: Wow Peter. Just...wow. You ever want to at least try and attempt to use your brain to come up with a sentence that's worth a damn. Or at the very least an insult that isn't just the same regurgitated, ineffective bullshit you say on a daily basis.

You know...if has a mental breakdown even further and replaces anyone in 'The Lottery' with you...I would drop an asteroid on you before you made it to the ring. Yeah. A fucking asteroid crashing through the roof of the building, would squash your ass and stop you from entering the ring. So there. Now shut the fuck up and don't open that mouth of yours until you've thought up five original insults.

u think an asteroid could stop me Nova? Nothing can stop me from getting into that tournament. not even you!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-16-2013, 12:25 PM

Peter, the only way you're getting in is if someone doesn't bother to show up. No one needs to stop you.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-16-2013, 05:00 PM

why would I need to have someone no show.. i demand to be put in or ill destroy everybody thats already in it!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick (11-16-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-16-2013, 05:04 PM

(11-16-2013, 05:00 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: why would I need to have someone no show.. i demand to be put in or ill destroy everybody thats already in it!

Are you really still speaking about destruction, Peter? You've proven yourself more than incompetent to perform any form of lasting damage, let alone destroying the entirety of a tournament. Go on about your complaining, whining ways, you spineless yokel.

I'm sure you'll get handed another undeserved opportunity for your "efforts".
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-16-2013, 07:42 PM

ill destroy your vagina ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-16-2013, 11:40 PM

(11-15-2013, 01:31 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: One dictionary definition of the word smoke: something resembling this, as vapor or mist, flying particles, etc.

I'm sure that's what Smoke was going for, seeing as he doesn't actually smoke. Also, you preaching anything to anybody, let alone about the dangers of tobacco, alcohol, and drug use is actually pretty funny.

That's one definition of smoking. Another is "the act of using a form of tobacco", another one is "informal tobacco in a form that can be smoked, especially a cigarette." Anyone with a pulse should be smart enough to comprehend that those were the definitions I was referring to when I said a lot of negative connotations. Notice I never asked "what is the back story behind your ring name?" Hey here's an idea, let's hire a wrestler named weed man! Don't worry though, it's not the drug his name is referencing, it's "A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden." because that is the first dictionary definition of weed, that must be it.

Preaching Straight Edge is funny to you? How so?

(11-15-2013, 01:31 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: I mean; I've beaten how many of the people in your stable? Oh right, three. One of those was you, twice.

I'm also a habitual smoker. Tobacco, of course. Not that people would know from interviews or anything, I keep that shit off camera. And you can say that you're only trying to promote a lifestyle free from harmful substances, which would be cool, but since you're trying to preach this, it means that you think you're better because of it and need to inform the brainwashed masses about it.

Funny you say? I didn't find any humor in that whatsoever. Yes you've beaten me two weeks in a row. How can I forget when you keep mentioning it every single time we're in the same room?! But hey, you fail to mention it has been about six months since those victories. A lot changes in six months. So instead of bragging about ancient history, why don't we just wrestle again? You'll know where to find me, in the non-smoking section. Any time (Preferably when we're both free)Any place (Preferably Madness)!

Really? A smoker doesn't agree with being Straight Edge??? Shocker!

And yes, Straight Edge means "We're better than you!" Do you not pay attention to our slogans?

And no, none of you should be considered 'brainwashed', you know why? Because all of you already know how harmful these deadly substances are! Yet, you continue to use and abuse, off of your own free will. Nobody forces you to smoke Jessica, and you know all the harm in using tobacco products I'm sure. So how are you or anybody else for that matter 'brainwashed'?

(11-15-2013, 01:31 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: Again, I've beaten three fourths of your coalition, and was the fourth's first pick in the Lethal Lottery tournament.

You really aren't better than anything. You know what that does to your opinions?

A grand total of zero people are listening. And isn't the point of preaching? Drawing an audience? Converting them to your point of view?

Irrelevance is a real strong suit of yours Jessica. Were those wins 6 months ago as well? Do I ever mention that I pinned Poppa Feder and Peter Gilmour in the same night? No I don't. One, because it was like 5 months ago, I'm over it. Two, I still lost the match, three, enough time has past to make it irrelevant by now. Oh, and my first pick in the Lethal Lottery was Juan Madison since that's what we are talking about to prove our points now...

Zero people are listening, except you. I mean you took the time to respond to me. Therefore, you're listening to me. That makes one more than zero. So your tactic to make me seem insignificant kind of backfired.

(11-15-2013, 01:31 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: You go, convert those crickets!

Are you saying crickets are more intellectually advanced than you are?

Wait, they don't inhale a substance that slowly kills you everytime you do it, eventually taking the upper part of ten years off your life...... so I guess they are more intellectually advanced than you! Which means I wouldn't have to convert them, because they are smart enough to not start in the first place.

But you Jessica, you're so witty, yet you aren't smart enough to stay away from a product that kills 5 million of it's own customers every year! But what do I know? I'm just trying to "brainwash" you! Damn those things called facts! How dare facts disagree with you Jessica.

And another thing, I thought you were a hipster? Shouldn't smoking be too 'mainstream' for you? I bet you could really stop if you wanted to huh? It's just you don't want to right? Wrong! Truth is your addicted to nicotine just like every other smoker. The first step is admitting it Jessica.

Come on crickets, let's get out of here. I don't want to be near this addict when she decides to light up another cig.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-17-2013, 07:09 AM

OOC: I think quoting everything would rape the page, so I shall refrain from that, lol.

Okay, you got me. That's the offensive definition, the one that's too much for your little heart to handle! Get the fuck over it, there are much worse things than someone having a ring name that hints at tobacco use. I mean; let's see a guy named Jesus Man show up, but since it's pronounced "Hey-Zeus" it would still offend whiny Christians. Wow, when did the XWF allow such sniveling, spineless sharmootas on the roster?

Oh, wait. It's just Hunter Payne and his gimmick this month.

And hell, I have no problem getting back into the ring with you and making it three straight times.

Wait, are you seriously using that as a fucking slogan? Woosh, there goes your credibility. Condescending patronization really isn't the best advertising model. However, it's damn stupid at the exact same time. I mean, look at how it applies to other things, shall we?

"Veganism means I'm better than you!"

"Polygamy means I'm better than you!"

"Incest means I'm better than you!"

The best part, people who think that way can provide just as much evidence as you do as to making that claim complete.

Hey look, you found the stereotype! And you spent most of this rant picking apart a half thrown together comment for the sake of generalizing the actions of many in this movement with you. Bra-fucking-vo.

And since you wanna talk about those "irrelevancies" some more, let's look past the matches themselves and look at your promos going into those matches, shall we? First, you claimed to basically be able to read my mind, giving an insight into my thinking and spouting off where I've been in a way that would've been so startling...

Were it true.

Or, who could forget your magnum opus, confusing Unknown Soldier for Wallace Witasick. You might get a bit more talented, but no matter how much time passes, you can't fix stupid, and you're a fucking moron.

Because the relevance was the actual Lethal Lottery draft itself. Yeah. Nevermind the context, where I said I've beaten three fourths of your group (you, Powell, and Thraxx) and then was the fourth's (Kain) first pick. This woman who, in your eyes, is nothing more than a weakling addict, was his first pick. Now, you could pin that on your stable not existing at the time, likewise with the absence of Powell and Thraxx from the tournament, but just think about that.

Of twenty nine people, he chose me. Why? Because I'm talented enough to get noticed, unlike you who had to use your increasingly submissive relationship with a massive whore for people to even realize you were there.

As for the cricket remark. Way to go! Something actually clever, and it comes at the tail end of your response! However, you fuck up once more bringing up the generalization once again. However, I can't help but feel a bit of hypocrisy here. Sure smoking can lead to this, and I'm not an idiot who denies this, heart disease. However, the biggest leading cause of that nowadays in America is poor diet.

Are you campaigning to rid the world of harmful fast food places like McDonald's and Burger King?

Of course you aren't! Why should you? It's only the leading cause of the number one killer in the United States!

Oh, and I am an addict. How nice of you to notice! What? You thought I was one of those egotistical ones who claims to not have a problem? The difference, I don't the obnoxious preaching of a lackluster public speaker to tell me to quit.
Hate Post Like Post
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

11-17-2013, 08:04 AM

It's not a slogan. We ARE better than you. Not only are we not shitty humans, but we'll also live to see our children's children. Somethin' you will not if you keep smokin' those cancer sticks.

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-17-2013, 08:10 AM

(11-17-2013, 08:04 AM)JosephKain Said: It's not a slogan. We ARE better than you. Not only are we not shitty humans, but we'll also live to see our children's children. Somethin' you will not if you keep smokin' those cancer sticks.

My children's children? I don't very much plan on adoption, so I won't have children to have children of their own. And remind me how drug abstinence's equivalent to the Westboro Baptist Church is better than anyone. Please. I'm waiting.
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-17-2013, 08:15 AM

(11-17-2013, 08:04 AM)JosephKain Said: It's not a slogan. We ARE better than you. Not only are we not shitty humans, but we'll also live to see our children's children. Somethin' you will not if you keep smokin' those cancer sticks.

Aren't you supposed to be funny? This isn't funny at all. Make me laugh, Straight Edge Redneck. Dance like the monkey that you are, and do it while sounding like Larry the Cable Guy. Seriously, do it! Then I can knock you down when you disappoint me. Hell, maybe I'll be able to fix those lazy eyes of yours, Joseph. Or is it JosephKain? Do you have a last name? Is that one name?

Ah, fuck, I've wasted three minutes too many thinking about you.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (11-17-2013)
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-17-2013, 08:19 AM

You're a special case then.. You live a sad life. No one to care for no one to care about you..except for maybe your imaginary friends..

We are better than you in the fact that we respect ourselves and this planet to much to desecrate it. Because every time you inhale you are killin' your lungs, and every time you exhale you're polluting the Earth.. You are contributin' to an already existin' problem, and you simply don't care.

Hate Post Like Post
Anthony Jarvis Powell Offline
Almost is never enough.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-17-2013, 08:19 AM

Joseph, don't waist your valuable time with this trash when you could be out spreading the word in the name of the Straight Edge Lord. This only proves that you can't save everyone. Shame really.

“Drinking is such a necessity to human life that people cannot fathom an individual who, like a child confined to a church pew, gets little enjoyment out of it and would rather do other things.”
― Criss Jami

[Image: SES.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-17-2013, 08:23 AM

(11-17-2013, 08:19 AM)Anthony Jarvis Powell Said: Joseph, don't waist your valuable time with this trash when you could be out spreading the word in the name of the Straight Edge Lord.

You fuckers have a god!? Jeez-us. I knew you were freaking crazy.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (11-17-2013)
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-17-2013, 08:26 AM

Same as other people who have a god. I really don't see the big deal. In fact, the god in the Holy Bible is our god. Anyone remember the shit about "Your body is a temple"?...yeah that's referring to harming yourself intentionally...like drugs and alcohol do.

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-17-2013, 08:29 AM

(11-17-2013, 08:26 AM)JosephKain Said: Same as other people who have a god. I really don't see the big deal. In fact, the god in the Holy Bible is our god. Anyone remember the shit about "Your body is a temple"?...yeah that's referring to harming yourself intentionally...like drugs and alcohol do.

Hm, so are you against tattoos? You seem to have quite a few. To me, that's quite the bodily desecration. Or...

Wrestling? You're putting your body in harm's way quite intentionally. Even worse is the fact that you're the perfect example of someone doing so with no chance of reaching any sort of reward, since, well... you're kind of terrible.

You hypocritical fucks turn me to the bottle.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (11-17-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-20-2013)
Anthony Jarvis Powell Offline
Almost is never enough.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-17-2013, 08:36 AM

No, tattoos and wrestling have nothing to do with drugs and alcohol. Tattoos are a work of art, and wrestling is a sport. Drugs are poisonous disgusting tools used for people to "get on cloud 9." And don't get me started on Alcohol.

“Drinking is such a necessity to human life that people cannot fathom an individual who, like a child confined to a church pew, gets little enjoyment out of it and would rather do other things.”
― Criss Jami

[Image: SES.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-17-2013, 08:40 AM

(11-17-2013, 08:36 AM)Anthony Jarvis Powell Said: No, tattoos and wrestling have nothing to do with drugs and alcohol. Tattoos are a work of art, and wrestling is a sport. Drugs are poisonous disgusting tools used for people to "get on cloud 9." And don't get me started on Alcohol.

You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD. - That little gem comes from the Holy Bible you claim your God to be from. Leviticus 19:28, motherfucker. So yeah, tattoos are frowned upon. Fitting how the preachers don't even follow the bible.
Hate Post Like Post
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-17-2013, 08:55 AM

Oooh. You really stuck it to me..

No. Not at all. You forget I have had my tattoos most of my life..Before I turned away from my harmful ways. So your opinion means shit to me. Jessie, you are reachin' now. Anything and everything just to reassure yourself that your addiction to nicotine is perfectly healthy and respectable in today's society.

And Mr. Santos.. if you were ever sober enough to enjoy life in a real way you would never lose your smile. In fact, you might actually be a pleasure to be around.. But nope. You cut people down with your words. And as Anthony said, wrestling is a sport and a form of entertainment.. so again your opinion is shit. And if you go back and look at my past matches, I happened to be under the influence.. That is why I was so "terrible" So thank you for provin' my point.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-17-2013, 08:56 AM

Shane comes walking along with a distant look in his eye. He cups his hand to his ear and listens to the wall... Uh, guys? Does anyone here feel blame? Is anyone here mad?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-17-2013, 09:03 AM

(11-17-2013, 08:55 AM)JosephKain Said: Oooh. You really stuck it to me..

No. Not at all. You forget I have had my tattoos most of my life..Before I turned away from my harmful ways. So your opinion means shit to me. Jessie, you are reachin' now. Anything and everything just to reassure yourself that your addiction to nicotine is perfectly healthy and respectable in today's society.

Look, I know thinking isn't exactly your strong suit here, but I'm gonna need you to do it for a second. I was responding to your idiot friend Powell, who said tattoos are art. But while we're on the topic of how defensive you are...

Way to prove that my opinion means shit to you. Getting so pissy about something not even targeted at you, and then stating that.

I mean, at the very least your leader has the logos and pathos, but his hilarious lack of ethos is what kills his entire argument. You have none of those things. I mean, putting words into my mouth. You're reaching now too, Joey. Oh, wait a second, you've been reaching since you showed up.

Tell me, where in the hell did I ever say that my tobacco use was healthy? Never. And respectable? Yeah, it still kinda is, because idiots like you follow whatever ethos-less leader steps up and spouts against drug use, when cigarettes are still the unspoken symbol of badassery.

Don't blame me, blame the media. That's why your movement won't get anyfuckingwhere.

Deal with it.
Hate Post Like Post
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-17-2013, 09:10 AM

You really like to over analyze shit don't ya?

And while we are on the subject of Anthony being my "leader"...He is not if there were a leader it would be Hunter Payne. Anthony is the Savior of brainwashed and addicted wastes of oxygen, not me.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

11-17-2013, 09:14 AM

(11-17-2013, 09:10 AM)JosephKain Said: You really like to over analyze shit don't ya?

And while we are on the subject of Anthony being my "leader"...He is not if there were a leader it would be Hunter Payne. Anthony is the Savior of brainwashed and addicted wastes of oxygen, not me.

You really like under analyzing shit, huh?

Again, you hate thinking, so I should've made it more clear; I was referring to Hunter Payne. He has logos, and a bit of pathos in his argument, but his flawed ethos is what makes your entire group ineffective.

Also, if Payne's your leader, and Powell's your whatever the fuck, what the hell do you do?

Stand in the background and look threatening?

Give me a fucking break.
Hate Post Like Post