Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
ENOUGH'S ENOUGH! (pt 1)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-05-2019, 05:08 PM

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

VV’s eyes flew open as the loud knocking woke her from a seemingly deep sleep. She looked around the room, taking a moment to remember where she was. The Badlands Motel in Medora, North Dakota if you’re wondering. A pit stop of sorts on her way to Grand Forks. VV made a note to stop here so that she could see the Theodore Roosevelt National Park, but more importantly, the North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame which is located at the entrance of the park.

VV stretched out her arms and let out a long yawn. One that screamed, “man, just five more minutes”. VV sat up in the bed. She was almost buried by the king sized Powerpuff Girls comforter that covered her. Obviously it didn’t come with the room.

VV threw the blanket off of her and hopped down to the floor. To nobody's surprise, she was wearing matching Powerpuff Girl pajamas and socks as well. She walked up to the door and unlocked the chain. She then went to turn the deadbolt, but she paused realizing that she’s not expecting anyone, plus nobody really knows that she’s here.

”Um… Who is it?”

There’s no answer from the other side of the door. VV hesitated for a moment. She relocked the chain on the door and turned the deadbolt. This allowed her to open the door just a few inches to see outside.

”Hello?”

But there was no answer.

VV moved in closer, almost as if she was trying to force her little head through the even smaller crack in the door. She looked to the right, then left, but didn’t see any sign of anyone. She backed away and started to close the door, but when she did, something on the ground caught her eye. It was some sort of package. A box, roughly sixteen by fourteen and about ten or so inches thick. ”That’s odd” she thought as her mind raced to figure out who might have known she was here to send her a package. Nobody, she’s sure of it… ”Maybe it was left here as a mistake?” she thought.

VV shut the door and unhooked the chain. She then opened the door and grabbed the package, nervously looking both ways again. She then slammed the door shut in an hurry and bolted the deadbolt.

She examined the package. ”Nope, not a mistake.” She thought as she saw the her name staring back from the shipping label. This only caused her to become even more sketch. She hadn’t told her parents, Jessica, Jessalyn, or anyone else that she was heading out this way. Even if she did, and just didn’t remember. She didn’t pick out a hotel to stay at until she was already in town.

VV sat the package down on the small table in her room and contemplated opening it or not. ”What the heck?” She thought as she began to tear away tape to see what was inside. Once she opened the box, she was surprised to see nothing but pink packing peanuts. She reached her hand into the box and felt around, but nothing. VV double checked the mailing label.

”Hmmm, no return address…”

She then turned the box upside down and dumped it on the bed thinking ”maybe whatever it is is just really small”. To her surprise there was something in the box, but nothing that anyone would hope to find in a mysterious package that was mailed to them from persons unknown.

Among all of the packing peanuts that now covered her bed was a very peculiar item…

A tampon…

No…

A discarded tampon…

”OMG Eww!”

VV looked as though she was about to gag. She hurried to the bathroom and grabbed the little trash can. She then used the box to try and scrape everything into the trash. That’s when she noticed the small folded piece of paper.

[Image: image.jpg]

VV looked horrified by the letter. Who sends someone a used tampon and a love letter?” she asked herself.

VV dug through her purse and found her cell phone.

The phone rang...

”Please pick up”

And rang…

”Please please please please!”

And rang some more until finally…

“The number that you dialed has a voice mailbox that has not been set up… Goodbye!”

”Crap!”

VV’s breathing was getting heavier. Whoever had sent this package had successfully managed to get into her head. Mostly because this is the real world. This is a place where typically, people in our profession can feel safe. Not have to worry about a dastardly sneak attack or any of the other baggage that comes with being a pro wrestler. Hell, had this happened on a show, she probably would have just went out to the ring and called out the sick pervert, but no, this is life, and some sick S-O-B out there is messing with hers!

Suddenly VV’s phone begins to ring with the familiar tune “Keeps Getting Better”, by Christina Aguilera, which just so happens to also be her theme song in the XWF. VV was quick to accept the call.

”Oh my God, I’m so glad you called me back!”

”Yeah sorry, I was in the shower.”

”I’m so freaked out right now!”

”Whoa whoa, calm down. What’s going on?”

”Somebody sent me a used tampon!”

Jessalyn tries not to laugh, but you can still hear a slight giggle through her words.

”They did what now?”

”It’s not a joke Jess, somebody sent me a package with a used tampon and a note inside of it!”

There is an awkward silence as Jessalyn decides what to say next.

”That’s weird… What did the note say?”

”Some really creepy stuff about loving me and being my soulmate...”

”Well girl, sounds like you’ve found a winner. Do you know who sent it?”

”No, I don’t even know who could possibly know where I am right now!”

”Where are you anyway?”

”North Dakota!”

”Oh, well...” Jessalyn sounded relieved. ”Any deranged fan could have sent that. With Savage being there this week, It wouldn’t be hard to figure out where you’re staying. Once they do, there’s no telling what you’ll run into.

”I… I don’t think this is a fan Jess…”

”Then what do you think this is about?”

VV takes a moment to reconsider her thoughts before saying them aloud.

”What if it was Tommy?”

”Tommy Wish? I suppose that some creepy shit like that would fit his M-O.”

”I should just go find him and kick his butt right now!”

”I wouldn’t suggest that. If he really did send that package, then he’s probably planning something. You carrying all of those 24/7 championships doesn’t help either. You know Tommy lives off those belts.”

”That only because he can’t win a match, so he relies on gaining upset victories from sneak attacks out of the ring.”

”Yeah, he doesn’t have the best track record in the ring, but he’s proven time and again that he’s a sick and dangerous man. If you really think that he might have sent that package, I’d suggest watching your back. There’s no telling what he may have planned.”

”Screw that! I’m not living my life looking over my shoulder because of Tommy Wish!”

”Well what else can you do?”

”Put an end to all of this at Savage!”

”Listen girl, I have no doubt that you can retain against Wish in the ring, but how exactly do you plan on getting him to back off? He’s been fucking with the both of us on and off for months.”

”Easy, I’ll beat him at his own game!”

Jessalyn couldn’t hold back the laughter this time.

”Go on, tell me how you plan on doing that.”

”Tommy is one of those old school “hardcore” guys right?”

”Yeah, I guess you could say that.”

”Well, he lives for causing pain and suffering. They all do. Those hardcore wrestlers get some kind of cheap thrill out of it.”

”Also true, but I don’t see how any of this is helping you.”

”Well, when was the last time that you saw me use a weapon?”

Jessalyn pauses to consider the question.

”I can’t say that I’ve ever seen you use one.”

”Yeah, because I haven't! Personally, I’d rather win or lose a match based on my skill, not because I can swing a chair, but in this case, I think I’m going to make an exception. Tommy Wish has been up in our business for too long. That’s the entire reason that I requested this title defense against him in the first place. I want to put this business with him to bed, once and for all. Of course, Tommy doesn’t see any of it coming. Instead he thinks this is just another title opportunity. He thinks that he’s done something to earn this shot. Um, no… You just annoyed me enough that I decided to call you out. Now the fool is talking about how he’s going to take my Xtreme Title. How it’s been his since 2018, ignoring the fact that you kicked his butt for it back in August!”

”Hey, Tommy’s Tommy. That sort of thing is just expected at this point.”

”Yeah? Well I’m going to make sure that I give him a beating that he doesn’t soon forget! When he watches on as I walk down the hallways with this Xtreme Title around my waist, he’ll know full well that he had his shot, and that he blew it. I’ll make sure that I leave him hurting so badly that he never forgets our match, and how he just couldn’t hack it with a seventeen year old girl!”

”Ha, you do that and he might just retire. Pretty hard to sell yourself as a bad ass extremist tough guy when a kid, no offense, kicks your ass!”

”He’s not a tough guy! His definition of tough is pulling a knife on his ex girlfriend just because she realizes that she’s gay. That’s not tough, that’s a bully!”

”Either way VV, he’s still dangerous.”

”Oh I know, but he’s not as dangerous as a Demigod, but I beat one of those a few weeks back. Or what about the time traveling whatever his is that Lux portrays himself as? I kicked his butt too. So I’m not worried about a guy who’s claim to fame is his ability to be “ULTRAVIOLENT” Anyone can pick up a weapon and... ”

Jessalyn cuts VV off.

”Yeah, anyone can pick up a weapon, but not everyone can use it with the same disregard for his fellow man that Tommy does. Besides, I’d hate to see you sink to his level. You’re above all that VV, it’s one of the main reasons I like you so much.”

VV pauses as she contemplates Jessalyn’s words.

”Remember when Chris Chaos tried to abduct me?”

”How could I forget?”

”Well if you remember that, then you remember how after sitting in the locker room crying uncontrolibly, I swore that I would never allow myself to be a victim again. Well Tommy Wish has been trying to make the both of us his victims for months now, and with God as my witness, I will sink all the way to the ocean flour if it means that we’re finally done with him for good!”

..:FIN::.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year