Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Demi-God Is Another Word For Loser!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-17-2019, 04:41 PM

Can you believe it? I found a funny looking lamp on the beaches of Mexico. While I’ll admit that I thought it was cool because it looked like the magical lamp from Aladdin, I never expected there to actually be a genie inside. So imagine my surprise when I sarcastically made a wish for an ice cream cone only for one to magically appear in my hand within a second of the words leaving my mouth. Now imagine my frustration over the realization that I just wasted a wish on something as stupid and easy to come by as an ice cream cone. Needless to say, I have spent the last couple of days trying to figure out how best to use my final two wishes. Asking to win matches, titles, or for anything that involves my career is pretty much a no-no. I also can’t wish for someone to love, or not love someone else. Not that I can think of anyone to use such a wish on anyway… James Raven maybe? Anyway, it doesn’t matter, because I’ve figured out the ultimate wish!

”I wish for unlimited wishes!”

”No...”

”I wish for 5 wishes!”

”No...”

”I wish for my wishes to reset back to 3?”

”No...”

”YOU SUCK AT BEING A GENIE!”

”I’m sorry, but I told you that there’s rules that must be followed.”

VV crosses her arms in a huff before falling backwards into her bed and proceeding to pout.

”Master, I’m sorry, but these rules aren’t mine to break.”

”Some all powerful Genie you turned out to be!”

The genie lets out a slight sigh.

”I may not be allowed to grant the wishes that you’ve asked for, but I can offer you a glimpse into a world where the rules don’t exist. A world where you get everything that you asked for, no rules tying my hands.”

”Oh, so I’m allowed to see how awesome life can be, but not allowed to live it?”

”I think when you see this world, you will understand why these rules exist in the first place. Then maybe we can move on and make wishes that I can actually grant.”

VV rolls her eyes sarcastically.

”Okay fine, lets see this world where getting everything I’ve ever wanted is somehow such a bad thing!”

”As you wish!”

”Wait, what?”

Before she can question it, VV is swept away to another world. One that she can’t physically interact with, for here, she is only an observer. In this world, VV appears to have been whisked away from her hotel room to a locker room at an XWF show. VV sees herself sitting in front of a mirror styling her hair. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.

”GO AWAY!”

A man cracks the locker room door open and peaks his head inside. He is wearing a button up dress shirt and a headset. It would appear that he is an agent with the XWF.

”Ms. Valenteen, your match is next and we need you in gorilla.”

This otherworldly VV turns around and throws her hair brush at the agent.

”I’ll be there when I’m good and fucking ready!”

The agent dips out the door just in time to avoid being struck by the brush. He then peaks back in and speaks with a newly found tremble in his voice.

”Of course Ms. Valenteen, but Mr. Lane himself requested that you go to gorilla now. He said that he can’t keep allowing you to hold the shows up.”

”Is that so?”

”Y.. Yes ma’am. He’s getting pressure from the network. Apparently they said that they won’t allow us to go over our time slot anymore.”

VV turns to face the agent with a cold look on her face. Instintively he ducks behind the door and cowers.

”You tell Vincent Lane that I don’t give a damn what the network says. I’ll go out to the ring when I’m ready to go out to the ring. The network is just bluffing anyway. There’s no way that they’ll cut the feed before the highest drawing superstar in the world has had her match.”

The agent nods and leaves, too afraid to even answer verbally. This worlds VV turns back around and continues playing with her hair, but now it becomes apparent that she is only doing so to waste time and further delay the show. Our VV watches on both confused and disgusted by her dopengagers behavior. She wonders what she could have possibly wished for that would cause her to act like such a conceited bitch.

Just then our VV is swept away to ringside as her otherworldly self is making her entrance.

”Coming to the ring at this time, hailing from Toronto Canada and the current reigning and defending XWF Universal, Xtreme, Hart, Television, Tag Team, Fedderweight and Heavy Metalweight Champion… VIIIIITAAAAAA VALENTEEEEEEEEN!”

VV struts out to the top of the stage with title belts strapped all around her. The Universal, Xtreme, and Hart titles around her waist. The Tag Team titles over each shoulder, and behind her is a sad and defeated Robbie Bourbon who only seems to be here to carry her lessor titles to the ring. This VV struts down the ramp with a cocky swagger, turning her nose up to the fans who all seem to love her despite this. Bourbon hurriedly runs ahead of her and opens the middle and bottom ropes for her to enter the ring. VV snatches the microphone away from Tigs and addresses the crowd.

”CHANT MY NAME YOU INSIGNIFICANT DWEEBS!”

Suddenly and on demand, the crowd breaks out in a chant.

*VITA-VALENTEEN* *CLAP*CLAP* *CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*

*VITA-VALENTEEN* *CLAP*CLAP* *CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*

VV makes a neck slicing motion and the crowd immediately hushes on command.

”Tonight, I find myself in a match because some insignificant twat named Robert Main had to go and run his mouth and try to start some shit. But of course… he’s already been dealt with once before but he seems to think that losing the Universal Championship in a Tag Team match was somehow unfair. He also claims that if given the chance to face me one on one, that he can... VV giggles before continuing. AND WILL… defeat me in the middle of this ring. Well Billy badass, here’s your opportunity. If you think you have what it takes to put me down, then bring your ass out here and let's see you do it!”

VV tosses the mic to the ground just before Mains music hits. VV begins removing all of her championship belts as Robert Main walks down to the ring.

DING! DING!

VV walks to the center of the ring with a cocky swagger. Main meets her there oozing confidence himself. The two tie up, VV quickly transitions into a an armbar and then snaps the arm. Main screams out in pain, his shoulder now ripped out of socket by the small girl. VV then hits the ropes, and on the rebound connects with a dropkick square on the nose. Main’s face explodes into a fine red mist as blood shoots from his nose. Main drops to the mat, eyes in the back of his head. VV stands over him confidently as the referee quickly moves in to check on Main. The ref looks to VV horrified for a moment before jumping to his feet and throwing up the “X” symbol with his arms. EMT’s rush to the ring to check on Main as VV celebrates her successful title defense.

The scene shifts back to our world, where VV is laying on the floor with her eyes shut tightly screaming out bloody murder.

”I’VE SEEN ENOUGH! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!”

The genie snaps his fingers and VV awakens from her nightmare. She looks up to him with a terrified look.

”Was that really what would happen if you granted my wishes?”

”If the rules did not exist and I were to grant you all of your wishes without contest, then yes. That power would go to your head and you would become a rotten cancer in the world of wrestling. You would rule over the sport with an iron fist, but you would also destroy it. Eventually you would run out of challengers. The fans would grow bored with you on top of the product, and the XWF would go bankrupt. Eventually the sport would recover, but not before you became blacklisted from any and all remaining promotions. You would be the greatest wrestler ever just as you wished, but you would also sabotage not only your own career, but the sport as a whole. In the end, you would die forgotten and alone as the rest of the world would have long since decided to write you off and move on without you.”

”WOW… Maybe I should put some real thought into what I use my second and third wishes for.”

”That would be most wise master.”

”Maybe I could use one of my wishes to make Dillinger D’Marco a mortal before our match?”

”You know the rules. I am forbidden from granting any wish that would directly interfere in a contest of skill.”

”Oh come the heck on! He’s a demigod, surly you could break that rule just this once!”

”Sorry, but I’m afraid not. You’ll just have to figure out how to deal with him on your own.”

”Having a genie kinda sucks!”

TBC…

-------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

“Okay, so this past week wasn’t my… well week. First Jessalyn and I somehow found a way to lose to Job Ber TooTree, then we went on to drop the tag titles to APEX. Honestly, we knew going into that match with APEX that we were a longshot to successfully defend, but it doesn’t make either loss any easier to swallow. As a team, Jessalyn and I haven’t been clicking lately, not like we should anyway. After we lost the titles at Warfare, Jessalyn told me that she’s taking a leave to recharge her batteries. To all the Midnight Doll fans out there, don’t worry. We’re not done, not by a long shot, and one day we will reign as Tag Team Champions again! So until she returns, I’ve decided to focus on my singles career, and defending this Xtreme title.
VV pats the Xtreme title that she has draped over her shoulder. First up on the docket, Dillinger D’Marco!”

“Dillinger, I’m not going to come out here and feed you, or my fans any false bravado. Instead, I’m going to speak from the heart. The truth is, I’m more than a little afraid of you. See, I don’t know how much you know about me, but when I first signed with the XWF six months ago, I wasn’t just a rookie in the XWF, but a rookie period! Before coming here, I had only wrestled a handful of matches that were all set up by the wrestling school that I attended. Needless to say, on the indy scene, I only wrestled other women. The first time that I was booked against a male competitor in the XWF, I was shaking in my boots. I wondered how I was supposed to possibly stand toe to toe with guys who were twice my size and probably ten times as strong as I. The funny thing is, once I stepped into the ring, all of that fear melted away, and I quickly realized that I am more than capable of hanging with the men on this roster…”

“But you, your not just some other guy are you? You’re half god! You have the power to do God knows what, and all I can do to combat you is punch you in the face. Suddenly, wrestling men doesn’t seem so bad! Now, obviously once I caught wind of your supernatural abilities. I began looking into what I could find of your history here. Honestly, it wasn’t much. Now before you think that I’m somehow insulting your career, I’m not. I just think the tapes were lost or something. Regardless, it’s left me little to go on as far as just how dangerous you actually are when the bell rings. Like, I’m seriously worried that you’re going to try and impale me with that sword of yours or something. Don’t even get me started on that thing either! Word on the street is that-that sword you’re carrying around is just as strange and enigmatic as you are.”

“So, with all that said, what is a girl supposed to do in this situation?”

“Well, I could take the safe route. Keep my head down, not cause a stir leading into this match, and hope that you take it easy on me…”

“NAAAAH, Not my style!”

“So let me tell you what I’m actually going to do! I’m going to come into this match with the same mindset that I go into every match with, and that’s a winning mindset! Sure, I’ve had a few setbacks over the last week, but the stats prove that more often than not, I’m able to figure out how to get the job done. Heck, if the referee had been paying attention to me instead of Jessalyn last week, we would have walked out of Savage with the V as well! So you may be some sort of god, but I’m a survivor! If there is a way to defeat you, I’ll find it. If you have a weakness, I’ll use it against you!”

“As far as weaknesses go, you have already managed to reveal one. When Dolly Waters made the attempt to take that Featherweight Championship from you, you sure did get awfully defensive over the comments that she made about your hair. I get it, you have REALLY nice hair… seriously, but for someone of your stature, with your powers, it seems a little odd that you would get so worked up over a teenage girl ragging on your looks. What does that tell me? It tells me that your a bit of a hot head, and if played right, you’ll inevitably rage out, lose your focus, and start making mistakes, and god or not, if you aren’t one-hundred-percent focused on VV, I’ll steal one every time!”

“So Dillinger, I may be fearful of you now, but I’m sure when that bell rings I’ll find that lingering fear begin to wash away as I prove to myself that demigod is just another word for loser!”

“BUH-BYE!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year