Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a present for Dolly
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-25-2017, 08:40 PM

having met Dolly Waters one time before with not exactly too good an outcome he chose to try again and hope for a better result as he had gone to the store to buy a some flowers and came to find her

when he did he knocked on the door and went in

"um, eh Hello Ms Dolly this is Mario talkin' and I thought it'd maybe be a good Idea to come visit you and what not but also I Brought a gift of these here Roses
[Image: thumb2-pink-roses-beautiful-flowers-rose...-roses.jpg]

and if you feel like it i'd like to also invite you to come watch me in my first match here XWF on Wednesday night and stuff like that yeah?" he said as he gave the bouquet of pink roses to her

you could tell for the first time in a long long time he was nervous because even though he was the elder of the two by a number of years he actually had feelings for her and kinda liked her if not a lot so he was REALLY hoping it was not going to be second verse same as the first this time around.

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Super Mario's post:
Imperial (04-26-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-26-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-26-2017, 06:55 AM

Oh my god...
He didn't...
He wouldn't...
Oh fuck...
He did...

Super Mario has blundered into Bowser's lair in the form of an emotionally unstable, cunt raging thirteen year old girl's apartment.

For whatever reason at first, Mario is aimlessly talking out loud to no one... handing flowers to maybe a specter of some form?

Dolly hears the ruckus from her bedroom and pokes her head out of her door looking into living room. She is forced to cover her mouth to hold back a shriek as she notices an Italian man in blood stained overalls with an abnormally large head has intruded into her apartment. and is now talking to himself with his eyes closed tightly.

In her mind, Dolly has assumed that this freak has come to either:

1.Rape her
2.Kill her
3.Rape then kill her
4.Kill then rape her
5.Jump on her head and smash her down into a smaller version of herself as she flies out of our peripherals take on existence.

"Oh hell no..."

Dolly has now imagined herself killing this pudgy fucker at least twelve different ways: pipes, cliff falls, poisoned mushrooms, fire-pits and man eating Venus Fly Traps to name a few...

Because even if this were just some innocent gesture of affection, this guy had to be what? Like fucking fifty years old? That's sick. Sick-o #pizzagate Italian pederasts don't belong in this world.

Dolly creeps up on the creep and forcefully pokes his shoulder. Mario opens his eyes and startles briefly but then let's out a gushing sigh as the object of his sick fetish is standing in front of him:

"OH! It'sa me! Ma-"

[Image: 1376418585352_sexy_angry_chloe.jpg]

"You need to shut the fuck up and get down on yer' knees pig!

Dolly forces Mario to the ground with her glock 18 where she then pistol whips him in the back of the head, knocking the big man unconscious.

When he comes to, Mario finds that he's been bound with tape around his wrists and mouth standing up in Dolly's shower, the tape on his wrists snugly wrapped around the shower head. The bath tub is full not only of water, but also several Venus Fly Traps that are munching on his feet.

Mario's muffled screams are bursting through the tape on his mouth as in walks Dolly, a toaster plugged into an extension cord in her hands.

Mario starts screaming louder.

"What's wrong big boy? This isn't kinky enough for you, huh?! AM I NOT PEACHY ENOUGH FOR YOU HUH?!?

Just as Dolly goes to drop the toaster into the shower, Mario screams loudly and rips the shower head from the wall, running out of the apartment with Venus Fly Traps nipping at his ass.

"Awwwe... I really wanted to kill him though. Oh well."

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
(04-26-2017), (04-26-2017), Finn Kühn (11-16-2017), JackCain (04-26-2017), Theo Pryce (04-26-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2017, 07:29 AM

Meanwhile outside...

Hiding in the bushes and watching through the windows, Micheal Graves finds himself oddly aroused by the mistreatment of Mario.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Dolly Waters (04-26-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-26-2017, 09:07 AM

The screen suddenly goes black for a moment before fading in to XWF HQ, more specifically the office of Theo Pryce. One of the two managing partners of the XWF.

Jesus H. Christ am I seeing this right? I hesitate to throw the pedophile term around lightly but did I seriously just witness a grown man getting his miniature meat missile aroused by a 14 year old child? Make no mistake about it, just because she puts an entire roll of toilet paper under each side of her bra she is still a child.

Lane how in the fucking fuck could you allow this to happen? A pedophile roaming the halls of the XWF freely like Barney Green's genitals while mid heinti marathon?

Here's the deal Graves, you are going to shut that shit down immediately or so help me God I will beat that broken face back together again. And if you think that's actually a good thing well then you haven't spent much time in front of a mirror because that mask that's covering your mangled mess, that's a improvement.

Leave the child alone you sick fuck.

The screen abruptly cuts out.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(04-26-2017), Dolly Waters (04-26-2017), Finn Kühn (11-16-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
(04-26-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2017, 09:29 AM

"Mind your business Theodore! Do you see me fucking around with you during personal hours!?"

Terry Blackstone walks into the picture and grabs Graves by the hair, forcefully pulling him out if the bushes and into a waiting van.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Dolly Waters (04-26-2017), Theo Pryce (04-26-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-26-2017, 09:48 AM

You boys sound like you need a dose of justice...

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JackCain's post:
Jane Carver (04-26-2017), Theo Pryce (04-26-2017)