Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOVERBOY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-31-2016, 10:42 PM

[The sound of a car's brakes being abused can be heard from outside of the building. Normally this wouldn't be so bad, except the brakes keep getting louder and closer. Knowing what is coming, everyone backs away from the left side wall, where the noise is coming from. Not just a moment later, a Silver Dodge crashes into the building, destroying the wall, probably knocking over a few hookers, injuring them in the process, and worst of all, ruining the dominoes game.

A bunch of nothing happens for a few moments before the doors open, revealing Dustin and Christopher to the pretty pissed off group. Chris is seen wearing that same Napoleon Bonaparte cap in the star of the month pic while Dustin is just wearing a pair of shades. The obviously stoned Chris walks over to Lane and pats him on the shoulder.]

Christopher: Hey! Vinnie! Happy Birthday, brah!

Dustin: We got ya somethin' that ya might like, dude! It's in tha back seat! Lemme get it out for ya real quick, brah.

[Vinnie just looks into Chris's eyes, which are obviously bloodshot. Noticing this, Chris backs away a couple steps and points at them with his index fingers.]

Christopher: Oh, these? Don't worry too much, dude. Me and Dustin just took some LSD on our way here so this could really be a party, brah! It's tha best way ta celebrate, dude!

[Dustin walks over to Vinnie really casually, handing him what looks like a pile of CDs.]

Dustin: These are alla my personal favorite CDs, brah. Ya got Butthole Surfers, Queensryche, Helmet, Sponge, and I dunno who else. Go ahead, pop 'em in, dude!

Christopher: And while ya do that, we're gonna go and stack those dominoes, brah. I can make some wicked patterns with those things.

[The duo go off to do just that, Leaving Vinnie to look through the CDs.]

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2016, 10:42 PM

These muffins are fuckin' awesome man. Have you whaaaaaaaaaat???

Loverboy looks at Ash next to him for the first time.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then he's naked.

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-31-2016, 10:47 PM

Suddenly Alexis Riot appears at the door, a little pissed off.

"Well hello everyone! It seems reports of my sexual exploits have been greatly exaggerated. Hate to break it to you Loverboy, but that "hickey" was probably just a injury from our match at Warfare. Now, this would be the part where I try to attack you, but fuck it, It's a party! Consider this a momentary truce. I mean, what asshole would attack someone on their birthday? Not this one."

Alexis then looks around at all the people, from Fernando, who looks REALLY out of it, to the weird hentai girls Mike L. Green summoned,

"Well... quite a diverse group of people we have here. Now, what's there to do.... wait.... is that pizza?"

Alexis then walks over to the table to grab a slice of pizza, the food of champions. She then notices Drake standing nearby,

"Oh hi Drake! It's been awhile. How have you and Skylar been doing?"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2016, 10:54 PM

I don't...

[Image: ikD2ESI.gif]

Like... what the fuck, man... I can't...

[Image: tumblr_inline_niyb1nhXJY1qa0woi.gif]

I'm fucked up.

[Image: giphy.gif]

WAY too fucked up. I gotta crash. Or puke. Or both.

Oh, hey Alexis.

Loverboy stands in front of Alexis Riot stark naked and trying to look casual.

Hate Post Like Post
Zane Kingsley III Offline
#SaintKingsley

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-31-2016, 11:24 PM

With a cheshire cat grin exposing his pearly whites, and any sense of joy vacant from his eyes, Zane approaches Robbie Bourbon with a glass in his hand, filled with two fingers of some unidentified liquid. He cringes slightly at the sight of Bourbon and Blue engaged in, well, whatever they were doing before clearing his throat.

"Mister Bourbon! What a-- ahem, joy it is to see you here. I just wanted to offer you this drink, as a showing of good faith."

He eyes Robbie carefully, never betraying his hollow, painted on smile.

[Image: Z2R68Sq.jpg]
Zane Kingsley III: Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire

Always looking for new clients!

Current clients:
Da Qlub (Luca Arzegotti, Equinox, Micheal (actual spelling) Graves)

Zane Kingsley III's Accomplishments thus far
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-31-2016, 11:32 PM

Alexis shrugs her shoulders,

"Eh, not the weirdest thing I've seen at a party. Something tells me not to try one of Bourbon's muffins. Also, no matter what, don't crash, puke, or Cuke, which is the act of crashing and puking, on me,"

Alexis then takes a bite of pizza.

"Maybe Green gave you a pair of clothes in that present?"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-31-2016, 11:59 PM

Robbie looks at Zane.

I can't do that! Have you ever seen me drunk? I'm awfully. I'm the worst.

Robbie's eyes dart back to Blue, and they both giggle. Robbie turns back to Zane.

That stuff is what I gotta avoid like the plague, man, you knowish? I mean, what'll I say is that stuff will kill me. Not like "bleh, I had booze, I am defeated", but you know, I don't handle my alcohol much. So, thanks. Nice to see you. I'm feeding the hungy. Besides, Zaney, never mix the booze with the mushrooms. Bad juju. Damn, you happen to have a tummypump for Vinnie? YO ALEXIS HAVE A CUPCAKE. YOU'LL SEE HOW FAR THE RABBIT HOLE GOES.

Robbie points at the floor and stares at it for 5 solid minutes. Ash rolls her eyes at the nudity of super drunk, stoned, and tripping Lane and plays with her cell phone, her fingernails clacking away at a screen.

Tooooooommy, my feeeeeeeet...

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green Offline
Fighting 4 Ur Memes

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2016, 12:25 AM

>I look at nekked Lane

>LOL

>He has such a small dong

>It's his B-Day though

>Prob should help a fellow M8 out

"Yea M8, I g0t U s0me cl0thes (SPOLIER ALERT), but n0t just any cl0thes,"

>I open the giftbox

>A double rainbow pops out like my dick when watching Kill La Kill

>Ryuko is Bae

>It swirls around Lane like when I helicopter my dong to Kill La Kill

>When it vanishes, Lane is dressed FLEEK AS FUCK #FAF

>He is wearing the attire of the meme god himself

>Pepe

[Image: 7.png] [Image: leggings,m,220x200,front-pad,220x200,ffffff.2u1.jpg]

"How U dig M8? U B dressed in teh dankest of memes."

[Image: 98b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-01-2016, 04:40 AM

Scully heard there was a party going on for Loverboys birthday. He enters the main room but everyone is passed out, apart from the Tush wannabe with the scabby beard.

"Fuck... I'm late again! The party started and finished without me. My damn kid wouldn't stop crying and I fell asleep.. Now look, I'm late."

Scully notices a bottle of beer on the table and takes a swig.

"Ahhhh fucking ash."

Skull spits it out and puts the bottle on the table. He runs into the kitchen and swills his mouth out with water. Skull shrugs and then leaves....
Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-01-2016, 01:43 PM

Chris Macbeth returns to the party after realizing he had been sent on a wild goose chase by Lane.

There was no number written on the wall of the toilets next to Austin Fernando's locker room. Only a very small glory hole with an arrow pointed to it saying

"LUCA WOZ HERE"

Hmmm OK Then.

To make matters worse, Macbeth looks around the room and it is apparent that the party is in fact over as nobody else is here. Gutted is not a word, actually it is a word, but it is not "THE" word.

"Oh well"

Macbeth turns and leave's but not before wiping his semi hard boner on the curtains.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2016, 04:31 PM

Half Asleep In Frog Pajamas...

"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane awakens after the night of unbridled debauchery and chemical experimentation.

He vaguely recalls lying down, naked, on top of Robbie Bourbon and his lady as they finger painted one another.

Oh man I hope I didn't...

This is when he looks around and sees the training dummies and martial arts weapons all over the walls. Realizing this is not his home nor is it his dressing room, he looks around for clues.

Unfortunately, what he finds disturbs him greatly.

High on the wall is a professionally done oil painting of one Robbie Bourbon. This is clearly his dojo.

Oh fuck me, how did I get here... what the fuck did I do... actually, you know what? I don't think I want to know.

Hate Post Like Post