Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: Leap of Faith 2022
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2022, 09:46 PM

A sweet memorial day treat! I thought it was a superb show, personally my favorite segment was the Tommy Wish bit after the crowning of the new Anarchy champ! Lots of championship belt changes on this show which is always fun, and the addition of a briefcase into the loop means you know shit could get wild at any moment! I never thought Dubai could compete with the moon, but here we are! I thought the whacky main event was a fun loop through, well, everything lol. Gotta say I also loved the battle royale match, I honestly didn't really know much about Garry Ray Ray Nelson before now but I think he showed everyone just who he was on this xwf ppv debut!

(05-30-2022, 06:44 PM)ALIAS Said: Big thanks to all the match writers in particular for helping get this show together! You guys do the Lord's work. My match was the perfect level of wacky chaos that I wanted it to be, so big thanks to Dolly/Edgar! And to Charlie for the contest, I guess...

I'll tell you like I told Doc: I'll lose to you a thousand times just so I can beat you once! I'm happy to run it back at your leisure.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-31-2022), ALIAS (05-30-2022), GarryRayRayNelson (05-30-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-31-2022), Raion Kido (05-31-2022)

Messages In This Thread
XWF Presents: Leap of Faith 2022 - by ALIAS - 05-30-2022, 06:44 PM
re:XWF Presents: Leap of Faith 2022 - by Charlie Nickles - 05-30-2022, 09:46 PM