Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: Bad Medicine 2021
Peter Vaughn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-29-2021, 07:18 AM

*We cut to a backstage clip from the Barclays Center, sometime after the main event of Bad Medicine. The camera is focused on Peter Vaughn, who's getting patched up by the doctor in the back. The doctor's mumbling to him about possibly needing stiches, but Vaughn just ignores him, glaring off into the distance. An XWF interviewer walks in, seeing his opportunity to get a few words with the wrestler.*

Interviewer: Excuse me, Mr. Vaughn, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on what happened earlier tonight...

*Vaughn turns to the interviewer, seeing the mic getting placed in his face. He stands up, turning the interviewer's way... and then grabs the man by the arm, suddenly dropping him with the Keyholder! The interviewer is on the ground, shuddering, as the doctor quickly waves to his co-workers to get out of there. They all flee, as Vaughn gets up, reaching down to pick up the mic, a bloody bandage hanging off one spot on his head where the doctor didn't finish.*

Peter Vaughn: So, you want to hear my thoughts? You want to know what I'm thinking??

*The interviewer doesn't answer. Obviously. But Vaughn treats it as if he did, turning to the cameraman, who bravely doesn't run away..*

Peter Vaughn: I'll tell you what's on my mind. I think those Apex boys should be renamed the Sore Losers Club. You see, per the rules of the match, I CLEANLY defeated Drew Archyle. He ended up in the closet, he lost, I won. Per the rules of their match, Bam Miller CLEANLY won the Xtreme Title from Jim Caedus. He pinned him, 1, 2, 3. I said beforehand that it's not always about strength. It can be about strategy. And I proved once again to be a master of strategy. So much that I had the Universal Title in my grasp.

*Vaughn is pacing back and forth, stopping every so often to kick the interviewer in his side. That's likely going to be a fine, but Vaughn doesn't care.*

Peter Vaughn: Did you notice how Apex didn't arrive until AFTER my plan was in motion? I can see it now, Jim Caedus standing there in the back, telling his fellow Apex members "Please, guys, please, for me, don't rush the ring yet. Let them take care of Alias first, I can't handle him, he's too strong, I won't win my title without the Exiles' help". What a gutless coward. He had to wait until Alias was down and out before making his move, showing Apex to again be the gutless bullies of wrestling.

*After lowering his head for a few seconds, Vaughn turns, yelling, and kicks over a cart nearby, spilling medical supplies across the floor. That's not enough for Vaughn, who picks up the cart and throws it to the side, smashing it into the wall. After a few seconds, Vaughn turns back to the camera, seemingly completely composed again, as if the outburst helped him control the rage.*

Peter Vaughn: Well, Apex, you won tonight. Congratulations. But I'm telling you right now, I'm not going away, and neither are those who believe in the fight. You have to be stopped, no matter what it takes. Tonight only confirmed that once again. So you boys have a good party. You go off and celebrate Caedus' win. But you'd better not separate yourselves. You'd better stay together 24/7. Because if not... you never know where we might find you.

*Vaughn walks off-camera. The cameraman seems to breathe a sigh of relief, then starts to step towards the interviewer, only for Vaughn to reappear and kick the man once more, sending him groaning onto his side. Vaughn then turns and stomps off, slamming a door behind him.*

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Peter Vaughn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2021), ALIAS (11-29-2021), Mark Flynn (11-29-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (11-29-2021), Theo Pryce (11-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-29-2021)

Messages In This Thread
XWF Presents: Bad Medicine 2021 - by Theo Pryce - 11-28-2021, 09:23 PM
re:XWF Presents: Bad Medicine 2021 - by ALIAS - 11-29-2021, 12:19 AM
re:XWF Presents: Bad Medicine 2021 - by Mr. Oz - 11-29-2021, 12:22 AM
re:XWF Presents: Bad Medicine 2021 - by Peter Vaughn - 11-29-2021, 07:18 AM
re:XWF Presents: Bad Medicine 2021 - by JimCaedus - 11-30-2021, 04:50 AM
XWF Presents: Bad Medicine 2021 - by JimCaedus - 11-29-2021, 10:28 AM