Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 09:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: Relentless 2021 - Night 1
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-24-2021, 07:17 PM

Oswald is backstage, throwing any object that isn't bound the the floor, and some things that are. He looks as Ari comes in to apologize and immediately Oswald grabs him and throws him into a wall with enough force to crack some of the bricks.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO TRY AND HELP ME!? I HAD THIS MATCH WON AND YOU STUCK YOUR FUCKING NOSE IN IT! THAT BITCH STOLE MY TITLE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

He immediately kicks Ari in the stomach causing him to cough up blood as EMTs run in and begin to tend to him, before Oswald turned around as he notices the camera crew

"CHAZ, YOU FUCKING BLIND COCKSUCKER! SHE CHEATED AND YOU ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN! I don't give a fuck if I get fined for beating the shit out of this worm, but Vinnie! You better fucking turn that belt back over to me! You know that even I don't deserve to get fucking screwed over like this! She stole that belt from me and you goddamn know it isn't right!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-24-2021), ALIAS (09-25-2021), Dolly Waters (09-24-2021), JimCaedus (09-25-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-25-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Billy B. Blankenship (09-24-2021)

Messages In This Thread
re:XWF Presents: Relentless 2021 - Night 1 - by Mr. Oz - 09-24-2021, 07:17 PM