Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-30-2024, 02:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Letter For Tula The Left Handed One.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-07-2021, 07:36 AM

Tula see's a letter that was under her locker room door, and it read..

I know you are down for the man, and that's pretty cool you are. I mean, the more he recruits people like minded, the more he exploits a honky tonk girl like yourself. I mean, I have no hate against you or for THE MAN you shall be ensl-- i mean "EMPOWERED" by his strong left hand he tends to flex on a daily basis. I mean, why should you be holding a title that's beneath you, huh?

You should get on down, with taking off that... funky belt off that honky tonk waist of yours. Maybe get offa that thing, and dance until you feel better to know that, you are nothing more then a lady of the devil. The mere mention of Tula the former good girl, done soul herself for the almighty dollar; heh, maybe it does pay to be the boss of being someone else's ho in the corner.

Tula, I hope you live your best days without this belt... because, you don't desevere to hold this, since you already got another strap not too long ago. Pass The Peas, like we used to say.....

After she read it, she see's the person who passes by, and confront them. Then JB comes into area, and see's hostile Tula doing her thing, and passes by her... then about ten minutes later, he hits her with a guitar ala Double J and places a thick blanket over her, as if he didn't want to physically touch her honky tonkness for the "cover"....

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
A Letter For Tula The Left Handed One. - by John_Black - 01-07-2021, 07:36 AM