Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 12:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS FLASH: Debts to Shane must be paid by the debtor!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-28-2020, 03:47 PM

I don't even need to supply the quotes or the clips because everyone already knows my word is law, so I'm just going to spell it out like this...

First, Vita — You offered $30k in exchange for a slap to the leathery face of Centurion.

Second, Thunder Knuckles — You elected to step in and put your name down as the one to finance this hit.

Now as everyone has seen at Cunt Fest, I was SO determined to live up to the hit I accepted, I had to fucking no sell the effects of the most barbaric (and only) cage match I had ever been a part of. Do you know how much willpower it took for me to make it so the instant the cameras left CCP and Main standing over me, the camera cut to Centurion in the back with me running up to slap him? That was NOT easy!

Since then, TK apparently had some problems with his finances that I couldn't give two shits about – I am owed $30k XBux by TK, regardless.

So what's Vita do? She sends me THIRTY BUCKS and includes a note claiming she forgot whether it's supposed to be $30 or $30k -- apparently she thinks I joke about money. Now, before I could even answer and tell her it doesn't matter how much money she wants to give me for free because it won't relieve TK's debt, she sends a full $30k afterward!

Thanks!

Because for every dollar anybody GIFTS me on behalf of TK's debt - doesn't even matter who - that's going to be an additional dollar TK must pay to me.

That's $30k + $30 + $30k that I am now owed, Knucks. A grand total of $60,030. You better hope nobody else gives me any money on your behalf in the meantime... Let's get it solved, TK. Fix your money problems and let's soon laugh about this over crumpets with maple syrup and NO butter.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Corey Smith (01-28-2020)

Messages In This Thread
NEWS FLASH: Debts to Shane must be paid by the debtor! - by Carver's Sheath - 01-28-2020, 03:47 PM