Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 12:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atara's Long List of Questions
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-28-2019, 07:47 AM

Hi Everyone!

So, heading into my first few events I have run across somethings that I'm fighting with both OOC and IC and was hoping for advice/answers. Any help is appreciated.

Is there a XWF Discord? Can I get an invite? Atara Themis #0103

Is there a guide or list of objective and/or subjective criteria the judges use to determine victors?

What's the code here for floating images.

I'm assuming there is no content rating, but figure I should ask. Do the XWF shows have an IC content rating?

*Does kayfabe exist here or is all the supernatural/fantasy/ murder stuff legit?*

If kayfabe does not exist, how loose or closely tied are the different mythos on the board?

This is more suggestion than question, but the backstage staff page doesn't clarify what characters can be used by everyone and which are exclusive to a certain writer.

Are XWF shows aired on any specific Network?

Could I exempt my character from permanent injury/scarring in match results or is it at the match writers discretion?

Is there any character created content I should be aware of? Magazine's, Podcast, Talk Shows, etc.

The XWF fan base option? Does this effect anything?

I apologize, I know it's a handful, but I try to avoid stepping on toes as much as possible. Thanks in advance for any help

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021