Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 08:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Your Smile
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2019, 01:37 PM

Oh, I am sooo sorry for you almost getting raped by XWF resident Satan's demon child, oh you're also going to claim a #METOO down the road huh? I mean, even a man like me wouldn't want you to be holding my inferior genes in your almost wizard sleeve pussy. I am glad you almost got DEPAR for your feeble attempt, Dyson.

I am not surprised you are glad to be tossed around like whore you are, at the end of the day, unlike you, the sistas have more credibly to hold off attacks. You think i care you get tossed? I mean, if I was self hating negro like Uncle Ruckus then i'd be jealous as shit right now, but that isn't the case. The "whitey" likes to front like everything is peachy, and for you to be off your dates is the reason why school is in place to learn the history. Forty Acres and mule is what I want, and so what if I look like a ghetto Iron Man..at least i don't look like knock off Rousey spewing stupid shit.

I like to be mediocre, because i don't expect to be pleasing anyone around here unlike you. At the end of the day, you are nothing more than mile away from being barefoot and pregnant, WISHING you'd be dead right next to your former client.

Crazy Ass CRACKA!!!!!!

This time, JB smashes her head against the wall until there was a dent, and she falls. JB pins her once again with Tommy doing the count…

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I Love Your Smile - by John_Black - 09-02-2019, 06:48 AM
re:I Love Your Smile - by Madison Dyson - 09-02-2019, 12:51 PM
I Love Your Smile - by John_Black - 09-02-2019, 01:37 PM
re:I Love Your Smile - by Madison Dyson - 09-02-2019, 05:46 PM
I Love Your Smile - by Atticus Gold - 09-06-2019, 05:38 AM