Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 08:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 5/8/18
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-08-2019, 11:48 PM

----XWF.COM EXCLUSIVE----

Backstage, The Notorious One is slumped in a chair, his weight resting on the wall behind him. To his right is Ethan, lightly patting his shoulder.

"That was insane, man."

Ned lets out a strained laugh.

"Not insane enough, apparently."

Seemingly out of nowhere, Steve Sayors appears! With little regard for Ned's comfort, he leans in closely, microphone close at hand.

"And here we have Ned Kaye who put on a tremendous showing tonight, although it came up short against the dominant powerhouse known only as Robert Main!"

"Is it just me or do you make an effort to interview me after failed title matches?"

"It's my job. Do you have any comments regarding your defeat tonight and your upcoming plans for Warfare?"

"Well, I believe it's easily noticeable that I'm not quite to the point I'd like to be at. But I'm far closer than many gave me credit for. As for War Games, I can only tell you all to stay tuned. I've yet to be pinned or submit in an XWF ring and I plan for that trend to continue well past War Games."

"Even though it's possible your team will go head to head with Robert Main again, backed up by his team of XWF legends?"

Steve presses his mic even closer to Ned, prompting Ethan to speak up.

"Hey, Steve... could you back up a little?"

Steve adjusts his posture and position, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"My bad, gentlemen."

"Thanks, Ethan."

"Steve, if I was scared of legends, I would've never given it my all for this match. I can't undo tonight, but I can improve. So should I face Robert again at the War Games pay-per-view, backed by historic stars or not, I will give twice the intensity that I gave here tonight."

Steve stands tall for the camera.

"You've heard it here first, folks! This is Steve Sayors signing off!"

----------‐---------------------------------

#OOC: Great show as always! Loved the match between Main and Ned! It was an honor to compete with such a talented writer so early, but I definitely have a lot of room for improvement! The promos for this Warfare were also pretty consistently good, in my opinion, so there was a lot of solid work put in by everyone! Thanks to the GM team for putting on another great show!

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-13-2019), Corey Smith (05-09-2019), Darius Xavier (05-09-2019), James Raven (05-09-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-09-2019), Rain (05-19-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-08-2019), Tony Santos (05-09-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare - 5/8/18 - by Ned Kaye - 05-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare - 5/8/18 - by Rain - 05-19-2019, 05:08 PM