Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the XTREME!! XD
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-10-2019, 07:39 AM

"WOOOOOOW!!! Delusional much?"

KICK2daOUT!

"Listen honey, if you were half as good as you claim to be, you must have accomplished sooooooo much in that 1 outta 3 years you actually mustered the courage to test those skills against the elite talent in the XWF, right?"

"I wonder, which division did you absolutely dominate during that initial run here in the XWF? An experienced world traveler like yourself could take those exotic styles and moves that he learned on the road, along with all that experience that he gained in the ring, and really dominate pretty much any championship division. So I decided to check the "Hall of Records" and try to get a better idea what I was up against here."

"Turns out, somebody set out to purposely sabotage you dude! Any mention of all of your accomplishments has been stolen and possibly destroyed!"

"Surely this is the world of some jealous hack who just can't come to terms with how darn good you really are!"

"I mean, there's no way that you're just trying to blow smoke up my butt, right?"

"I'm a former two time Tag Champion. I've held the Xtreme Championship since January 8th, and once I successfully defend against you at Warfare, I earn my case, and the opportunity to challenge for any title I so choose. If you decide to check me out, I'm not hard to find. Check out the longest reigning champions section of our media site, and you'll find my name right there towards the top, inching it's way up further and further with each passing day!"

"I have defended this belt against any and all challengers. I haven't ducked a single person, not one! I'm even making a special appearance at Warfare just to give you the opportunity that you asked for at Savage, but were denied due to the ongoing tournament, and until this past Savage, I've remained defeated in singles matches here in the XWF!"

"See Kid, those are what we in the real world like to call, FACTS. When making any argument, you need facts to substantiate it, and despite all of your claims about being the best wrestler, King of the mountain, and future Universal Champion. The fact of the matter is that you haven't done ANYTHING in your career to back up such claims."

"Whenever you speak people generally tune out because the nonsense that you speak can be utterly.... Mind numbing..."

"Oh and by the way, you shouldn't try to rag on someone for going after all of the 24/7 titles when that's like, exactly what you're doing RIGHT NOW!"

"Wise up KK, absolutely obvious isn't a good look for you..."

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year