Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wigger in the Nood Pile
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-17-2018, 10:26 PM

Have my eyes deceived me or what here? Danny Imperial is the... Danny Imperial won the...

Danny Imperial has my Six-Time Federweight Championship?!

Dude, how? If I had an X-Men action figure I guarantee I could spark up a better back and forth than what this guy is going to bring and being a ventriloquist/puppeteer during the winter months has nothing to do with it.

Seriously, like, I always looked at that dude like a kitten. Look at dem eyes, ya know? And that mane? I just wanna pet dat dting! I mean, I'm not saying he's cute or anything, but shit. I just wanna.. I think, ya know, he's kinda cuddly. No homo, of course. Which brings me back to the case at hand here. Why, if not living in a post-apocolyptic world where Danny Imperial is the last man on Earth, is this guy champ?

Now, now. Before we plunge too deep here and get too excited and finish before things get started... I just want to explain that after my sixth time winning the XWF Federweight Championship, I thought that I had led this great division into a new era. The competitiveness was at an ultimate high and people from all over the world came to pin the champion. I thought to myself, "Fuck, Lyps... This is it. You finally made the Federweight Division stand out!"

Pfft. I look back and see THIS. Nothing hurts my ass more than watching an empire that I built just suffer and suffer and suffer. Is it Danny Imperial's fault? Partially. Is it partially my fault? Partially. I should have never left it alone with anyone. So, mark it on the calendar bizatches, Calypso is back for what is his and he ain't posing for NO nudes. So don't ask.

Calypso does his famous, world-renowned moonwalk as Danny Imperial falls right into a CALYPSONATOR!!!!! The champ goes down and Calypso covers him for the pin and OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! NEW CHAMP!! NEW CHAMP!! NEW CHAMP!! NEW CHAMP!!! BAH GAWD CALYPSO HAS DONE IT!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Juni The Mutated Jap (04-18-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Wigger in the Nood Pile - by The Blue Tango - 04-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Wigger in the Nood Pile - by Imperial - 04-18-2018, 09:25 PM
re:Wigger in the Nood Pile - by The Blue Tango - 04-18-2018, 10:10 PM
Wigger in the Nood Pile - by Imperial - 04-19-2018, 09:11 PM