Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step Right Up... (TP open challenge)
Alistair Sørensen Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

02-15-2018, 10:51 AM

(02-15-2018, 10:46 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Scully, What did ya expect? I mean you've been been here for how long!?, and now you've just noticed that you'll would going to get what you got.
None the less with ring rust you gotor there of, your better of going for an easy kill

"Du er en til å snakke om en enkel drep. Hvis jeg hakker av hver av motstanderens lemmer, blindfold ham og kaster ham ned trappene, garanterer jeg at du fortsatt vil miste."

Subtitles.

"You're one to talk about an easy kill. If I hack off each of your opponent's limbs, blindfold him and throw him down the stairs, I guarantee you'll still lose."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Step Right Up... (TP open challenge) - by Scully - 02-14-2018, 05:35 AM
re:Step Right Up... (TP open challenge) - by Alistair Sørensen - 02-15-2018, 10:51 AM