Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 3rd Edition 5/7/2017
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-09-2017, 05:54 AM

Within the blood of Duke's, lies the ability to lead, Cadryn. It's not a surprise that my uncle acts as the voice of the Kings. It's not a surprise that he's viewed as the leader, the brains behind the entire operation.

So does it come as a surprise that the glaring inability to lead exhibited by Chris Chaos is met with my introduction to AX3? It shouldn't. I've lead thousands to victory in not one, but two wars. Chaos and I are in no way friends. But he needs my help to get his AX3 back on the right track. And I'm happy to oblige and guide his leadership back in the right direction.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Imperial (05-09-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Xtreme Power Rankings: 3rd Edition 5/7/2017 - by TD1 - 05-09-2017, 05:54 AM