Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiccup!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-25-2016, 03:48 PM

Calypso gets comfortable in the nest and pulls out his iPhone to post a couple of Tweets. Meanwhile, mother Robin flies back to her nest where Calypso is camped and mistakes him for a baby bird. She regurgitates whatever she had in her little belly right into Calypso's mouth. He spits and gags and pukes ir all back up and falls out of the tree. He flails his arms around for a minute then tucks his legs into his arms and starts flipping through the air like a blur. He lands on his feet and appears different than he did before. He is now dressed head to toe in a purple latex suit.

Now who has the tight ass?!

I never blew that hobbit you inconsiderate prick. I was raped with a broom handle. It may sound bad, but hey, at least get your facts straight. At least I had the balls to emerge from the broom closet and face life like man. How long are you going to continue hiding in your closet, Gator?

This back and forth is getting a little stale. I say what's on my mind, you crack a joke. I acknowledge the joke and you just keep going . So the sidekick thing was a joke too?

Calypso looks sad.

You're just worried that I would make a better Gator than you in the long run. You want to shit all over my few, simple accolades that's fine. Everyone around here already knows you can't stand up next to the image you try to present. You should have been much more than what you are, but you're not. You, Gator, are the ultimate failure. How many times did you try for that Uni Title? Twice? Shut down both times right? By the same dude! At least you can't call Calypso a failure, Christ, I've never even tried anything to truly fail. It looks like Dolly is defending that old TV title of yours every week on Savage now if you want to get a feel for the old days. It'll be funny to see some 12 year old little lady knocking you back into your semi retirement. There's some nostalgia for ya. And here's some for me, since you've missed it so much.

Calypso waves his hands a mystically pins Gator!

Calypsooooooooooooo
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-24-2016, 10:29 PM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 08:26 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 09:20 AM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 10:08 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 10:52 AM
hiccup! - by Barney Green - 10-25-2016, 10:54 AM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 11:54 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 03:48 PM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-26-2016, 05:17 AM