Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 08:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan.
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-30-2015, 10:21 AM

(08-30-2015, 10:09 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Robbie just kinda raises his hand and clears his throat, having been here the whole time but widely ignored.

So, alright, I'm still a little fuzzy here. So your plan for us DA devil dogs is to help you fist Maverick? Wow, I came for the veggie platter, man, I guess I'm staying for the butt play? Yich.

I'm happy I'm a charter member. In my franchise, you can expect Dangerous Alliance service without the need for lube. Wait, you were planning on using lube, unless you're that experienced in using your hand to give someone a red sock.

I was being metaphorical! If I was going to give Maverick some literal butt hurt, I would probably have more of a chance shoving the Perfect Hart Championship up his ass than stick my hand up there! Why would I do something like that? That's just unsanitary! Back on topic... sorry I haven't been talking to you much Rob, do you have any ideas for the Dangerous Alliance? It's pretty much everything goes at this point, if anyone who is part of the Alliance has a plan, feel free to speak up.

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan. - by Mike Emerick - 08-30-2015, 10:21 AM