Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 04:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Transitional Champion
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-13-2015, 06:07 PM

Well look it here, we see a man who gets off to little girls who are restrained in their potty seat with no where to go. I seen the likes of you in my life, and sometimes I laugh like a manic when I see people like you with that beard who makes Pedo Bear look like Carlton form Fresh Prince. You're no worse than Pest, and you are no better than a man who gave you that Championship belt neither.

You're just a transitional champ who got lucky when you pinned Dolly for about week and then he came in a week later to count your sorry ass attempt. If I was him, I would have just told you get the fuck off of Dolly and made her retain that belt.

Now, you stand there all proud for what you just done to Dolly, who in return gave you the belt cuz she felt sorry for getting you charged for rape against a eleven year old.

Black just beats the crap out of Ruckus with a baseball bat with full force until the man fell on the ground. He grabs the belt, and places it on his shoulder and turns him to his gut and pins him with his foot.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate John_Black's post!
Dolly Waters (09-14-2016), Mia Dim (06-14-2015)

Messages In This Thread
The Transitional Champion - by John_Black - 06-13-2015, 06:07 PM
re:The Transitional Champion - by Ruckus - 06-14-2015, 07:03 PM
The Transitional Champion - by Dick E. - 06-15-2015, 10:03 AM
re:The Transitional Champion - by Ruckus - 06-15-2015, 10:37 AM
The Transitional Champion - by Dolly Waters - 09-14-2016, 07:36 AM